italy lost in 2012 final
becase they faced maybe one of the greatest spanish squad in history
a tiki-taka
but with a finish

p.s
the german team back in 2012 was also
brutal with miroslav klose
this man was a goal machine

Klose was part of the team in 2012. He played against Italy starting from the bench. What do you mean by brutal?!

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Klose was part of the team in 2012. He played against Italy starting from the bench. What do you mean by brutal?!

Sent from my ****** using Eupedia Forum

i ment that he was an amazing footballer
who knew how to score when he had a chance :unsure:
he helped germany a lot in world cup 2014

Let’s not forget about the other beautiful match of this evening Brazil vs Argentina.

I guess that's not something you can really understand, considering Albania has never won a Euro or World cup.

You are correct, I am also wondering how a “pieno di fiduca” feels like. Can you describe it? Not all are lucky [emoji256] like you.

Image1625917765.803324.jpg

You are correct, I am also wondering how a “pieno di fiduca” feels like. Can you describe it? Not all are lucky [emoji256] like you.

View attachment 12761

Sent from my ****** using Eupedia Forum

Unlike you, I never under-estimate anyone. Especially any team that has come far in the tournament. If Italy doesn't win tomorrow, I am fine with it. Of course, I would want them to win. IMO they have played magnificently thus far, and I believe they deserve respect for it.

I've been reading that the English supporters were verbally abusing, spitting on, and even attacking the Danish fans. I know that the English tifosi have a particularly bad reputation, but that's really low. I hope it's not true; that would really reflect badly on their country.

They shouldn't let drunken rowdies into the stadium.

I sure hope they don't spoil Sunday's game.

@Blevin,
Honestly, what's wrong with you? Did they give you or someone in your family a bad time in Italy? If so, I'm sorry, but the Albanians, especially the first wave, certainly wouldn't have endeared themselves to any country.

Stop trying to pretend you're some expert on the game. Your predictions on this thread have been completely wrong. You obviously also don't understand the subtleties of what you read in either Italian or English.

https://sports.yahoo.com/euro-2020-...ith-laser-before-deciding-goal-134114585.html

It is no use Angela, his denialism is unshakable, because he cannot live with the uncomfortable truth that Italy has advanced to the final. Truth is this team is the best one since 2006, and he has to eat his words from previous posts. He is just a hater.

You're right. I didn't follow my own rule of not feeding t-rolls. Ignoring provocateurs on a site who spoil otherwise civil and even friendly discussions is the best reaction if you don't want to just remove them.

Who knows, perhaps I'm partly the cause for his attitude because I so often soundly trounce him and some of the other Albanian members when he spouts nonsense about Greek genetics. He, and they, forget how often I also combatted with facts the nonsense posted on this site that the Albanians, because many of them are Muslims, are descendants of Ottomans.

Their attitude, besides the lack of gratitude, shows how, for some people, facts don't matter, just their tribal instinct. Well, facts and scholarship matter to me very much. When I post I post the facts I've garnered from history, archaeology and genetics, the best experts in the field, and it is as close to objective as I can make it. Of course, when I or my country are attacked by people I think are biased I can get testy, but I think that's normal.

Anyway, back to the game. While it's clear and rather the consensus that Italy deserves to be there, I think the game will be a nail biter. Of course I'm nervous about it, as I'm sure both coaches and teams and lost of fans are nervous. Obviously, I really hope we win, but I'm fine if we don't; Mancini has brought the national team so far in three years. I'm just very grateful.

In bocca al lupo ragazzi. Forza Italia! :)

Unlike you, I never under-estimate anyone. Especially any team that has come far in the tournament. If Italy doesn't win tomorrow, I am fine with it. Of course, I would want them to win. IMO they have played magnificently thus far, and I believe they deserve respect for it.

Stop talking about me, talk about Italy [emoji634].

I did not underestimate Italy, considering their history no one can. I left the possibility open that they can make it through even win. I respect their efforts but don’t like their way.

This might help to understand where do I stand. Coming from an Italian might help you not to take my comment personal.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/arrigo-sacchi-atalanta-milan-calcio-parole

The deleted posts are still there for the rest of staff to see. Do not pretend you are so innocent. Critical analysis is fine, your condescending and insulting tone and comments are not. I suggest you adjust your behavior, because the next infraction will be more sever.

You're right. I didn't follow my own rule of not feeding t-rolls. Ignoring provocateurs on a site who spoil otherwise civil and even friendly discussions is the best reaction if you don't want to just remove them.

Who knows, perhaps I'm partly the cause for his attitude because I so often soundly trounce him and some of the other Albanian members when he spouts nonsense about Greek genetics. He, and they, forget how often I also combatted with facts the nonsense posted on this site that the Albanians, because many of them are Muslims, are descendants of Ottomans.

Their attitude, besides the lack of gratitude, shows how, for some people, facts don't matter, just their tribal instinct. Well, facts and scholarship matter to me very much. When I post I post the facts I've garnered from history, archaeology and genetics, the best experts in the field, and it is as close to objective as I can make it. Of course, when I or my country are attacked by people I think are biased I can get testy, but I think that's normal.

Anyway, back to the game. While it's clear and rather the consensus that Italy deserves to be there, I think the game will be a nail biter. Of course I'm nervous about it, as I'm sure both coaches and teams and lost of fans are nervous. Obviously, I really hope we win, but I'm fine if we don't; Mancini has brought the national team so far in three years. I'm just very grateful.

In bocca al lupo ragazzi. Forza Italia! :)

In case this was for me.
You are not the cause of my “attitude”, I just don’t like how the Italian National Team plays. It will be good to have an example of non-sense before labeling me as a t-roll. I guess their is no way to get out of here without personal insults, even for soccer preferences, It’s seems the norm here now. In order to avoid of being bias I did not expressed any opinion, only quoted what Italian say about their national team.

Thank you for saving me and other Albanian in this forum from becoming Turk. I am grateful but can’t repay you back by just saying that I like how Italy plays. It is a game after all so everyone has its taste and should not be t-rolled for it. May the best win.

The deleted posts are still there for the rest of staff to see. Do not pretend you are so innocent. Critical analysis is fine, your condescending and insulting tone and comments are not. I suggest you adjust your behavior, because the next infraction will be more sever.

Just trying to make you stop talking about me, is it possible. Can just talk about Italy strengths and weaknesses or England?

It seem to be a correlation between Eurovision and Euro. The underdog is favored.

Image1625929230.830895.jpg

Image1625960673.933987.jpg

Interesting match, I hope Messi wins something this time.

England won with a controversial penalty, and an own goal. Not very convincing. In addition to that, many football fans think that this English team is quite unlikable. Therefore, plenty of football lovers from other nations, including those who actually never supported nor particularly liked Italy, are saying Forza Italia.

Controversial penalty or not, England were clearly the better team, and also Denmark's free kick was questionable.

Not sure where you're getting this England team being unlikeable. Rashford is a national icon at the moment and the nation here is pretty united behind the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 41857 times.

Back