Elon Musk vs Jack Dorsey

johen

Elite member
Reaction score
Tesla/paypal founder vs twitter/square founder. They are so different. Are they all caucasoid people?

[h=1]
Jack-Dorsey-vs-Elon-Musk-Bitcoin-BTC-Dogecoin-DOGE.jpeg

https://cdn.coingape.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/15180116/Jack-Dorsey-vs-Elon-Musk-Bitcoin-BTC-Dogecoin-DOGE.jpeg

[/h]

Musk somewhat resembles the features of A-Ha vocalist Morten Harket. Morten was born in 1959 and, even at the age of 62, he looks much better than Elon Musk, who is much younger.

DxPGG39.jpg

oELMo8s.jpg

Musk somewhat resembles the features of A-Ha vocalist Morten Harket. Morten was born in 1959 and, even at the age of 62, he looks much better than Elon Musk, who is much younger.

DxPGG39.jpg

oELMo8s.jpg

I read that the band A-Ha is from Norway. Going by his phenotype I assume that Morten Harket has perhaps some Sámi ancestry.

I read that the band A-Ha is from Norway. Going by his phenotype I assume that Morten Harket has perhaps some Sámi ancestry.

(y)
Morten is a great singer.

DxPGG39.jpg

oELMo8s.jpg

Sort of looks like Patrick Swayze.

(y)
Morten is a great singer.

Yeah, he is a good live music artist, doesn't need autotune. In today music industry, the vast majority of singers will use autotune on both their recorded music and within their live performances. Anyway, with the long hair and his prominent cheekbones he gives me a "Native American" vibe which reinforce my assumption that Morten Harket has some distant Sámi admixture.

Yeah, he is a good live music artist, doesn't need autotune. In today music industry, the vast majority of singers will use autotune on both their recorded music and within their live performances. Anyway, with the long hair and his prominent cheekbones he gives me a "Native American" vibe which reinforce my assumption that Morten Harket has some distant Sámi admixture.

I know this post of mine is off topic, but as for using Autotune to correct the voice, I believe this image of Demi Lovato burned by ‘X Factor’ candidate is epic. Very fun, lol and he is not lying. See in 3:00

Sort of looks like Patrick Swayze.

Well remembered, Jovialis. In this pic Swayze look a lot alike Morten, but Swayze doesn't have cheekboned as proeminent as the rock star birth in Norway

m98n6lE.jpg

Ellon Musk evocates me some Scandinavians and more Finns: clearly something vaguely 'east-asian'like, in fact some form that would have been common at some stage arond Eastern Baltic: allover 'borreby'like structure, with this hint of Western Siberian Neolithic people?
No need of Saami recent input: these "infiltrations" of some traits were surely common enough already since Mesolithic in Northern Europe, and a lot of northern "Germanics" (become Germanic) and even at rarer rate some Isles Celts show this input. It's true that British Isles Celts has been in contact with Sandinavian Vikings.

Ellon Musk evocates me some Scandinavians and more Finns: clearly something vaguely 'east-asian'like, in fact some form that would have been common at some stage arond Eastern Baltic: allover 'borreby'like structure, with this hint of Western Siberian Neolithic people?
No need of Saami recent input: these "infiltrations" of some traits were surely common enough already since Mesolithic in Northern Europe, and a lot of northern "Germanics" (become Germanic) and even at rarer rate some Isles Celts show this input. It's true that British Isles Celts has been in contact with Sandinavian Vikings.
I seriously doubt Vikings are the most iportant spreaders of Asiatic traits in western Europe. If anything, their admixture would have the opposite effect.
It is mostly because of admixture of Altaic peoples with central European people, before migrations to the British isles.

I seriously doubt Vikings are the most iportant spreaders of Asiatic traits in western Europe. If anything, their admixture would have the opposite effect.
It is mostly because of admixture of Altaic peoples with central European people, before migrations to the British isles.

I disagree; the Viking (light) input could just have slightly reinforced it, but not diminished it.
Vikings were not of different stock compared to ancient Scandinavians who had partly inherited these supposed "altaic" traits (rather "siberian" for me, and present already since Mesolithic in Northern Europe).
Is your Central European migrations to the British Isles associated to BB's an Celts in yout mind? I doubt their special part of traits could have been from Altaic origin.

&: Perhaps without link, but the Vikings of Britain in some places were loaded of Y-Q haplo's (but maybe simply a shift on a reduced number, it's true, when we see the ridiculously small weight Q1a2 had among allover Vikings).

I disagree; the Viking (light) input could just have slightly reinforced it, but not diminished it.
Vikings were not of different stock compared to ancient Scandinavians who had partly inherited these supposed "altaic" traits (rather "siberian" for me, and present already since Mesolithic in Northern Europe).
Is your Central European migrations to the British Isles associated to BB's an Celts in yout mind? I doubt their special part of traits could have been from Altaic origin.

&: Perhaps without link, but the Vikings of Britain in some places were loaded of Y-Q haplo's (but maybe simply a shift on a reduced number, it's true, when we see the ridiculously small weight Q1a2 had among allover Vikings).
Central Europeans often have Asiatic tendencies as well, so I don't see why not. It's the Huns and Avars, maybe assimilated ones, that imported these traits. I don't *** all those "-olithic" theories.

Central Europeans often have Asiatic tendencies as well, so I don't see why not. It's the Huns and Avars, maybe assimilated ones, that imported these traits. I don't *** all those "-olithic" theories.

Yes, but I don't think these Central European pops have had an input of some weight on Scandinavians and British people!
And why this kind of disguss for "-olithic' theories? By instance EDAR mutation was already present at visible rates among EHG and also some EHG

and also some SHG I think

This thread has been viewed 4379 times.

Back