Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

View Poll Results: Would you support another country's team in football?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I support my country above all others!

    4 23.53%
  • I may support another country if my country isn't playing

    8 47.06%
  • I may changed support to another country after my country has been eliminated

    5 29.41%
  • I support several countries

    5 29.41%
  • I generally support another country than my own

    2 11.76%
  • I don't support anyone/don't care

    1 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 140

Thread: Would you support another country's team in football?

  1. #76
    Regular Member blevins13's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-10-16
    Location
    Tirana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    974

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Top search results for what Bonucci said:

    “che lo succhiano” it seems to have a sexual meaning, not just eating pasta. Or am I wrong?

    Image1626793579.373313.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

  2. #77
    Regular Member blevins13's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-10-16
    Location
    Tirana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    974

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    “You have to know where you are.” So where was he? Is it allowed to sing an Antifascists song with teammates. It seems is not allowed in Rome. So sports fans if in Rome do not sing Bella Ciao or else.


    Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

  3. #78
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-01-09
    Posts
    702

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z36

    Country: UK - Scotland



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by blevins13 View Post
    Some people “pathetic minority”, can’t objectively like how Italy plays soccer, there should be something wrong with this minority.

    The use of Garlic, T-shirt pulling (not in strip bar), curses, diving, the list goes, and it get bigger every year that Italy wins are part of a well crafted defense strategy.

    Kiricocho to 19 old player, who is pathetic?


    Sent from my ****** using Eupedia Forum
    The England team do plenty of diving...Kane, Sterling, Grealish et alia.

    What kind of athletes are put off by the smell of garlic? Seriously? Only vampires.

  4. #79
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-01-09
    Posts
    702

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z36

    Country: UK - Scotland



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by blevins13 View Post
    “You have to know where you are.” So where was he? Is it allowed to sing an Antifascists song with teammates. It seems is not allowed in Rome. So sports fans if in Rome do not sing Bella Ciao or else.


    Sent from my ****** using Eupedia Forum
    Roma fans might sing this song.

    Lazio fans certainly won't sing Bella Ciao given their political leanings. Their fans even marched through Glasgow arms raised in Fascist salutes before losing to Glasgow Celtic (both home and away)in late 2019.

  5. #80
    Regular Member blevins13's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-10-16
    Location
    Tirana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    974

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Vallicanus View Post
    Roma fans might sing this song.

    Lazio fans certainly won't sing Bella Ciao given their political leanings. Their fans even marched through Glasgow arms raised in Fascist salutes before losing to Glasgow Celtic (both home and away)in late 2019.
    You are right, the Albanian player should read carefully the history of Italy before he sings any song with his teammates. Probably should consult it with is legal advisor as well. He should be careful not to show any sign of Antifascism, even accidentally, or in ignorance of Fascism virtue.


    Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

  6. #81
    Regular Member blevins13's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-10-16
    Location
    Tirana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    974

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Would you support another country's team in football?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vallicanus View Post
    The England team do plenty of diving...Kane, Sterling, Grealish et alia.

    What kind of athletes are put off by the smell of garlic? Seriously? Only vampires.
    Yes England had their share of diving, a lot more than in the past. It seems that something has changed in their soccer as well.

    As for the effectiveness of Garlic breath, Totti could reveal more. But I can assure you for one thing, the dark arts of the Italian defenders have no limits.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sta...112.html%3famp



    Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum
    Last edited by blevins13; 21-07-21 at 00:01.

  7. #82
    Regular Member kingjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-09-16
    Posts
    1,284

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    rare E-FGC7391
    MtDNA haplogroup
    h3ap

    Country: Uruguay



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by blevins13 View Post
    Yes England had there share of diving, a lot more than in the past. It seems that something has changed in their soccer as well.

    As for the effectiveness of Garlic breath, Totti could reveal more. But I can assure you for one thing, the dark arts of the Italian defenders have no limits.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sta...112.html%3famp



    Sent from my ****** using Eupedia Forum
    the greatest diving was in the game against dennmark





    i have to admitt
    i didnt like the english fans racist remarks in social media thowards
    the 3 black in there team who missed the pendelty ...
    pendeltey is luck
    if a white english footballer was kicking instead of those 3
    who promise that they would score and england would have won ..
    ancestery :
    mostly western jewish here is the overlapp with south europe
    phenotype
    :
    gracile- med

  8. #83
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,500


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallicanus View Post
    Roma fans might sing this song.

    Lazio fans certainly won't sing Bella Ciao given their political leanings. Their fans even marched through Glasgow arms raised in Fascist salutes before losing to Glasgow Celtic (both home and away)in late 2019.
    I posted to educate other members of the forum, not to get through to him. He's either too eaten alive by envy and hate or he can't understand what he's reading.

    And, yeah, if you're going to go play for a regional team in Italy you should educate yourself about what the organized tifosi for your team are like, or at least ask your coach or any local players on your team. Can you imagine anybody going to play for Livorno and singing Giovinezza because he thinks it's a pretty song????

    This guy is living in a bubble that's completely isolated from the real world and almost medieval in character. The "Dark Arts" of Italian defense? Maybe they have a strega come do a malocchio ritual before the games? Or perhaps the defenders aren't just very skilled; they all instead secretly carry amulets against it. More seriously, maybe they're all members of the Illuminati? They're definitely all Masons.

    I can't believe people like this still exist in some isolated corners of Europe in 2021. I guess you just have to laugh and consider the source.


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  9. #84
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-01-09
    Posts
    702

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z36

    Country: UK - Scotland



    Quote Originally Posted by blevins13 View Post
    You are right, the Albanian player should read carefully the history of Italy before he sings any song with his teammates. Probably should consult it with is legal advisor as well. He should be careful not to show any sign of Antifascism, even accidentally, or in ignorance of Fascism virtue.


    Sent from my ****** using Eupedia Forum
    Fascism and virtue are not two words that go well together.

  10. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-01-09
    Posts
    702

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z36

    Country: UK - Scotland



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I posted to educate other members of the forum, not to get through to him. He's either too eaten alive by envy and hate or he can't understand what he's reading.

    And, yeah, if you're going to go play for a regional team in Italy you should educate yourself about what the organized tifosi for your team are like, or at least ask your coach or any local players on your team. Can you imagine anybody going to play for Livorno and singing Giovinezza because he thinks it's a pretty song????

    This guy is living in a bubble that's completely isolated from the real world and almost medieval in character. The "Dark Arts" of Italian defense? Maybe they have a strega come do a malocchio ritual before the games? Or perhaps the defenders aren't just very skilled; they all instead secretly carry amulets against it. More seriously, maybe they're all members of the Illuminati? They're definitely all Masons.

    I can't believe people like this still exist in some isolated corners of Europe in 2021. I guess you just have to laugh and consider the source.
    He's just a troll who calls himself by other names on other sites.

    I think he has claimed to be various nationalities from Roma to Albanian and a lot besides.

  11. #86
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    692


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    1 members found this post helpful.
    don't know about you but i would sing bella ciao just because of the fascists. are you seriously suggesting that a player should not do that because it could offend some of them? those fags should just be eliminated by politics or through a reaction by the italian football society. that it doesn't happen tells you a lot. but it's a different topic unrelated to the european championship imo.

  12. #87
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,500


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    don't know about you but i would sing bella ciao just because of the fascists. are you seriously suggesting that a player should not do that because it could offend some of them? those fags should just be eliminated by politics or through a reaction by the italian football society. that it doesn't happen tells you a lot. but it's a different topic unrelated to the european championship imo.
    And the other one shows up. I've repeatedly had to tell you not to put words in my mouth. I don't condone what some fascist supporters of Lazio do. I was trying to explain the context because the implication was that it was because he was an Albanian player. Frankly, if I were a football player there are some teams whom I wouldn't play for because of the actions of their fans. For example, after the 1985 debacle where Liverpool fans killed 48 Italians, I wouldn't have gone to play for Liverpool. Lives are a lot more important than objectionable or controversial words. However, most players are guns for hire. If that's the case, then I would assume some players wouldn't want the fans booing them all the time, and would like to know ahead of time that that song won't be accepted by some of the fans in the stadium.

    If you were really sincere about your objections to fan behavior and what should be done about it, you would petition and demand that England no longer be able to host big tournaments and that if English fans engage in hooliganism again at games away they should be denied entrance.

    But,of course, that won't happen.

  13. #88
    Regular Member blevins13's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-10-16
    Location
    Tirana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    974

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Would you support another country's team in football?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vallicanus View Post
    He's just a troll who calls himself by other names on other sites.

    I think he has claimed to be various nationalities from Roma to Albanian and a lot besides.
    In case you are referring to me, I am curious, which sites and which names? People know me here by first and last name. They know who I am.



    Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

  14. #89
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-01-09
    Posts
    702

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z36

    Country: UK - Scotland



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by blevins13 View Post
    In case you are referring to me, I am curious, which sites and which names? People know me here by first and last name. They know who I am.



    Sent from my ****** using Eupedia Forum
    Your photo is the same as Mortimer (your sunglasses conceal nothing) on that laughable site the "Apricity" which I visit as I would the zoo.

  15. #90
    Regular Member kingjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-09-16
    Posts
    1,284

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    rare E-FGC7391
    MtDNA haplogroup
    h3ap

    Country: Uruguay



    Quote Originally Posted by Vallicanus View Post
    Your photo is the same as Mortimer (your sunglasses conceal nothing) on that laughable site the "Apricity" which I visit as I would the zoo.

    lol they are not the same person

    mortimer belong to another haplogroup e-v13
    not like blevins 13 r1b

  16. #91
    Regular Member blevins13's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-10-16
    Location
    Tirana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    974

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    I am eaten alive by envy and hate, I accept and all this because I like teams that play fair.

    But discussing about Italy defense dark arts is not very medieval . If you google search you will find plenty of articles on this topic.

    Like this one:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...943.html%3famp

    Or this one

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...internazionale

    Bonucci offended openly, all the English fans “che lo succhiano” and than some Italian members here said, it means “you have to eat pasta ”. This say it all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

  17. #92
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    692


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    And the other one shows up. I've repeatedly had to tell you not to put words in my mouth. I don't condone what some fascist supporters of Lazio do. I was trying to explain the context because the implication was that it was because he was an Albanian player. Frankly, if I were a football player there are some teams whom I wouldn't play for because of the actions of their fans. For example, after the 1985 debacle where Liverpool fans killed 48 Italians, I wouldn't have gone to play for Liverpool. Lives are a lot more important than objectionable or controversial words. However, most players are guns for hire. If that's the case, then I would assume some players wouldn't want the fans booing them all the time, and would like to know ahead of time that that song won't be accepted by some of the fans in the stadium.

    If you were really sincere about your objections to fan behavior and what should be done about it, you would petition and demand that England no longer be able to host big tournaments and that if English fans engage in hooliganism again at games away they should be denied entrance.

    But,of course, that won't happen.
    i'm not really into whataboutism you know. the behaviour of some english fans was absolutely retarded, it was one of the reasons why i was cheering for the italians albeit i didn't like chiellini's foul. and it shouldn't affect how you judge the systemic problem of italian football. there is nothing to "understand" here, it's a problem that shouldn't exist. as for that albanian player i would take the booing of those fans and their tears as a badge of honor while their cheers would be despicable. certainly i would not not try to annoy them. but that's not really how you stay a sellsword i guess. anyways as i said i think it's a problem unrelated to the european championship and the italian national football team.

  18. #93
    Regular Member blevins13's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-10-16
    Location
    Tirana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    974

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Vallicanus View Post
    Your photo is the same as Mortimer (your sunglasses conceal nothing) on that laughable site the "Apricity" which I visit as I would the zoo.
    I am not in that site, and this is my real photo.

    Do you want to know more?


    Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

  19. #94
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    5,782

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    i'm not really into whataboutism you know.
    I guess you don't care about consistency, than. This term, "whataboutism" is the dumbest deflection I have seen in recent years, from people (usually on the left) that have no clue how to debate. Consistency matters, facts matter, not some stupid Twitter buzzword "whataboutism" , used to ignore what destroys your argument.

  20. #95
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    5,782

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    "Systemic problem" oh boy, terms like this really make me cringe. Are you going to start talking about "equity", and every other lame buzzword?

  21. #96
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    5,782

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States





    The behavior is so shameful, they can't even show it to you without extra consent!

  22. #97
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-01-09
    Posts
    702

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z36

    Country: UK - Scotland



    Quote Originally Posted by blevins13 View Post
    I am eaten alive by envy and hate, I accept and all this because I like teams that play fair.

    But discussing about Italy defense dark arts is not very medieval . If you google search you will find plenty of articles on this topic.

    Like this one:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...943.html%3famp

    Or this one

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...internazionale

    Bonucci offended openly, all the English fans “che lo succhiano” and than some Italian members here said, it means “you have to eat pasta ”. This say it all.


    Sent from my ****** using Eupedia Forum
    I suppose booing the Italian National Anthem and the Italian penalty takers is better than saying "suck it".

  23. #98
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    5,782

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States








  24. #99
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-01-09
    Posts
    702

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z36

    Country: UK - Scotland



    Quote Originally Posted by blevins13 View Post
    I am not in that site, and this is my real photo.

    Do you want to know more?


    Sent from my ****** using Eupedia Forum
    You're that Apricity troll Mortimer and if you are Albanian I'm a Dutch uncle.

  25. #100
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-01-09
    Posts
    702

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z36

    Country: UK - Scotland



    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post




    The lower orders in England are the pits.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •