Would you support another country's team in football?

Would you support another country's team in football?

• I support my country above all others!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I may support another country if my country isn't playing

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I may changed support to another country after my country has been eliminated

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I support several countries

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I generally support another country than my own

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't support anyone/don't care

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Congratulations Salento. Congratulations Italy for the conquest of Eurocup 2021.

The incapacity of the English players to charge a penalty well saved the reputation of the Italian naturalized Brazilian, Jorginho, who, if it were in Brazil, would go to vinegar due to the terrible penalty charge.

It’s coming home … to Rome :)

Soccer is a team sport and we all win or lose together. Great players are not defined by a single moment.

Soccer is a team sport and we all win or lose together. Great players are not defined by a single moment.

Yes, soccer is a team sport but is a fact that, in the win, the success is of everyone, but in defeat, the nonconformings always looking for a scapegoat.

The victory and the Italian title exempt the mistakes by chance made by the players in the game, but if the title had been lost, probably many would be trying to name the culprits and the penalty takers would not be exempt of guilty. What are the British thinking about the performance of their stars in taking penalties? Are athletes and the technical committee to blame? Wasn’t necessary to practice more, in training, this basic fundament of soccer and for which athletes should be prepared in a decision between two teams that reached the grand final so equal?

But best of all was said by my son.: “Two young teams that promise a lot for the next world cup. Two great contenders for the next world title. Two great teams. The title won by Italy was valued by the brave and good English team.”

But best of all was said by my son.: “Two young teams that promise a lot for the next world cup. Two great contenders for the next world title. Two great teams. The title won by Italy was valued by the brave and good English team.”
edit…
last time Italy wasn’t there, … which is why this title was all about redemption.

Last edited:
No. Italy can be there. Is the leader of Group C of Cup Playoffs Europe. The next match will be against Bulgary. September 2, 2021.

GRUPO C

CLASSIFICAÇÃO
1ITA0
2SUI0
3IRN1
4BUL1
5LIT2
PJVEDGPGCSG%ÚLT. JOGOS
1201102-216.7
1301215-411.1
0200203-30

JOGOS

4ª RODADA

• QUI 02/09/2021 15:45
    ITA
    Italia.svg

Bulg%C3%A1ria.svg
    BUL

• QUI 02/09/2021 15:45
    LIT
    Lituania.svg

Irlanda_do_Norte.svg
    IRN

I know, … I meant to say wasn’t there the last World Cup, … I didn’t notice the “auto-correct” changing my sentence, lol

I used the mic …

I know, … I meant to say wasn’t there the last World Cup, … I didn’t notice the “auto-correct” changing my sentence, lol

I used the mic …

(y) :LOL:

… if you ask me, … they should reconsider, and move the World Cup somewhere where we’re all welcomed, … though nobody asked me :)

that said, … just in case, … I hope that Brazil doesn’t redeem itself against Italy :)

:LOL:
If the world cup were held now, I would say you wouldn't have much to worry about. At this moment, Italy plays much better football than the one presented by the Brazilian national team.

:LOL:
If the world cup were held now, I would say you wouldn't have much to worry about. At this moment, Italy plays much better football than the one presented by the Brazilian national team.

Brazil is still force to reckon with, … I admire the Brazilian players.

Brazil is still force to reckon with, … I admire the Brazilian players.

Young talents always appear playing in Brazilian clubs. It is really impressive the number of young athletes who every year emerge with a great potential. But to win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, the Brazilian team will have to present much more than the bureaucratic and uninspired football that is being presented today with the current coach, Tite.

I told you guys, bet on Italy to win the Euro 2020.:cool-v:

Image1626247724.308598.jpg

Kiricocho. Probably this will be what will be remembered from Euro 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Strategic and professional foul when and where it was needed, in an area where he'd get a yellow, not a red. Chiellini is a master.

The memes and comments are hilarious; there are dozens of them. I guess you have to be plugged in to know that. My personal favorite: Come back here son; you haven't finished your homework, and WHAT? Pineapple on your pizza? :)

All of Europe seemed to want Italy to win; the congratulations blew up social media. They were "THE" team of the Euros, and deserved the win. Even the English concede that.

What will be remembered is a 34 game winning streak, the brilliance of Mancini, and no catenaccio in sight.:) Oh, what will be remembered is the arrogance of the English going in, and the appalling behavior of the English fans.

View attachment 12791

Kiricocho. Probably this will be what will be remembered from Euro 2020.

Sent from my ****** using Eupedia Forum

was rooting for the Italians and happy that they won. but that foul was so disgusting i would have given red. it's just that fouls that are so obviously intentionally done should be punished harder imo so that this isn't even a viable option. but then again i have never been a fan of football. the sport is way too rough, with players intentionally trying to "cheat" the whole time.

i think i would not have had the guts to foul my opponent like this. it takes a little bit of a "cheater" character to do that. or maybe it's just the pressure to win for the country.

was rooting for the Italians and happy that they won. but that foul was so disgusting i would have given red. it's just that fouls that are so obviously intentionally done should be punished harder imo so that this isn't even a viable option. but then again i have never been a fan of football. the sport is way too rough, with players intentionally trying to "cheat" the whole time.

i think i would not have had the guts to foul my opponent like this. it takes a little bit of a "cheater" character to do that. or maybe it's just the pressure to win for the country.

I think Sterling should have been red carded for taking so many dives. It even cost Denmark the game, England didn't even deserve to be there.

This thread has been viewed 30797 times.

Back