Would you support another country's team in football?

Would you support another country's team in football?

• I support my country above all others!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I may support another country if my country isn't playing

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I may changed support to another country after my country has been eliminated

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I support several countries

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I generally support another country than my own

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't support anyone/don't care

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
The England team do plenty of diving...Kane, Sterling, Grealish et alia.

What kind of athletes are put off by the smell of garlic? Seriously? Only vampires.:LOL::LOL::LOL::useless:

Yes England had their share of diving, a lot more than in the past. It seems that something has changed in their soccer as well.

As for the effectiveness of Garlic breath, Totti could reveal more. But I can assure you for one thing, the dark arts of the Italian defenders have no limits.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.st...in-the-faces-of-roma-players-9780112.html?amp

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Last edited:
Yes England had there share of diving, a lot more than in the past. It seems that something has changed in their soccer as well.

As for the effectiveness of Garlic breath, Totti could reveal more. But I can assure you for one thing, the dark arts of the Italian defenders have no limits.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.st...in-the-faces-of-roma-players-9780112.html?amp

Sent from my ****** using Eupedia Forum

the greatest diving was in the game against dennmark

60e627b32030276329465df7.jpg

i have to admitt
i didnt like the english fans racist remarks in social media thowards
the 3 black in there team who missed the pendelty ...
pendeltey is luck
if a white english footballer was kicking instead of those 3
who promise that they would score and england would have won ..:unsure:

Roma fans might sing this song.

Lazio fans certainly won't sing Bella Ciao given their political leanings. Their fans even marched through Glasgow arms raised in Fascist salutes before losing to Glasgow Celtic (both home and away)in late 2019.

I posted to educate other members of the forum, not to get through to him. He's either too eaten alive by envy and hate or he can't understand what he's reading.

And, yeah, if you're going to go play for a regional team in Italy you should educate yourself about what the organized tifosi for your team are like, or at least ask your coach or any local players on your team. Can you imagine anybody going to play for Livorno and singing Giovinezza because he thinks it's a pretty song???? :petrified:

This guy is living in a bubble that's completely isolated from the real world and almost medieval in character. The "Dark Arts" of Italian defense? Maybe they have a strega come do a malocchio ritual before the games?:LOL: Or perhaps the defenders aren't just very skilled; they all instead secretly carry amulets against it. :grin: More seriously, maybe they're all members of the Illuminati? They're definitely all Masons.:mad::mad:

I can't believe people like this still exist in some isolated corners of Europe in 2021. I guess you just have to laugh and consider the source.

You are right, the Albanian player should read carefully the history of Italy before he sings any song with his teammates. Probably should consult it with is legal advisor as well. He should be careful not to show any sign of Antifascism, even accidentally, or in ignorance of Fascism virtue.

Fascism and virtue are not two words that go well together.:useless::useless::useless:

I posted to educate other members of the forum, not to get through to him. He's either too eaten alive by envy and hate or he can't understand what he's reading.

And, yeah, if you're going to go play for a regional team in Italy you should educate yourself about what the organized tifosi for your team are like, or at least ask your coach or any local players on your team. Can you imagine anybody going to play for Livorno and singing Giovinezza because he thinks it's a pretty song???? :petrified:

This guy is living in a bubble that's completely isolated from the real world and almost medieval in character. The "Dark Arts" of Italian defense? Maybe they have a strega come do a malocchio ritual before the games?:LOL: Or perhaps the defenders aren't just very skilled; they all instead secretly carry amulets against it. :grin: More seriously, maybe they're all members of the Illuminati? They're definitely all Masons.:mad::mad:

I can't believe people like this still exist in some isolated corners of Europe in 2021. I guess you just have to laugh and consider the source.

He's just a troll who calls himself by other names on other sites.

I think he has claimed to be various nationalities from Roma to Albanian and a lot besides.

don't know about you but i would sing bella ciao just because of the fascists. are you seriously suggesting that a player should not do that because it could offend some of them? those fags should just be eliminated by politics or through a reaction by the italian football society. that it doesn't happen tells you a lot. but it's a different topic unrelated to the european championship imo.

don't know about you but i would sing bella ciao just because of the fascists. are you seriously suggesting that a player should not do that because it could offend some of them? those fags should just be eliminated by politics or through a reaction by the italian football society. that it doesn't happen tells you a lot. but it's a different topic unrelated to the european championship imo.

And the other one shows up. I've repeatedly had to tell you not to put words in my mouth. I don't condone what some fascist supporters of Lazio do. I was trying to explain the context because the implication was that it was because he was an Albanian player. Frankly, if I were a football player there are some teams whom I wouldn't play for because of the actions of their fans. For example, after the 1985 debacle where Liverpool fans killed 48 Italians, I wouldn't have gone to play for Liverpool. Lives are a lot more important than objectionable or controversial words. However, most players are guns for hire. If that's the case, then I would assume some players wouldn't want the fans booing them all the time, and would like to know ahead of time that that song won't be accepted by some of the fans in the stadium.

If you were really sincere about your objections to fan behavior and what should be done about it, you would petition and demand that England no longer be able to host big tournaments and that if English fans engage in hooliganism again at games away they should be denied entrance.

But,of course, that won't happen.

He's just a troll who calls himself by other names on other sites.

I think he has claimed to be various nationalities from Roma to Albanian and a lot besides.

In case you are referring to me, I am curious, which sites and which names? People know me here by first and last name. They know who I am.

In case you are referring to me, I am curious, which sites and which names? People know me here by first and last name. They know who I am.

Your photo is the same as Mortimer (your sunglasses conceal nothing) on that laughable site the "Apricity" which I visit as I would the zoo.:confused::rolleyes:

Your photo is the same as Mortimer (your sunglasses conceal nothing) on that laughable site the "Apricity" which I visit as I would the zoo.:confused::rolleyes:

lol they are not the same person :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
1-229x300.jpg

mortimer belong to another haplogroup e-v13
not like blevins 13 r1b

I am eaten alive by envy and hate, I accept and all this because I like teams that play fair.

But discussing about Italy defense dark arts is not very medieval [emoji553]. If you google search you will find plenty of articles on this topic.

Like this one:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...y-euro-2020-final-chiellini-b1880943.html?amp

Or this one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2008/jun/04/serieafootball.internazionale

Bonucci offended openly, all the English fans “che lo succhiano” and than some Italian members here said, it means “you have to eat pasta [emoji492]”. This say it all.

And the other one shows up. I've repeatedly had to tell you not to put words in my mouth. I don't condone what some fascist supporters of Lazio do. I was trying to explain the context because the implication was that it was because he was an Albanian player. Frankly, if I were a football player there are some teams whom I wouldn't play for because of the actions of their fans. For example, after the 1985 debacle where Liverpool fans killed 48 Italians, I wouldn't have gone to play for Liverpool. Lives are a lot more important than objectionable or controversial words. However, most players are guns for hire. If that's the case, then I would assume some players wouldn't want the fans booing them all the time, and would like to know ahead of time that that song won't be accepted by some of the fans in the stadium.

If you were really sincere about your objections to fan behavior and what should be done about it, you would petition and demand that England no longer be able to host big tournaments and that if English fans engage in hooliganism again at games away they should be denied entrance.

But,of course, that won't happen.

i'm not really into whataboutism you know. the behaviour of some english fans was absolutely retarded, it was one of the reasons why i was cheering for the italians albeit i didn't like chiellini's foul. and it shouldn't affect how you judge the systemic problem of italian football. there is nothing to "understand" here, it's a problem that shouldn't exist. as for that albanian player i would take the booing of those fans and their tears as a badge of honor while their cheers would be despicable. certainly i would not not try to annoy them. but that's not really how you stay a sellsword i guess. anyways as i said i think it's a problem unrelated to the european championship and the italian national football team.

I am not in that site, and this is my real photo.

Do you want to know more?

i'm not really into whataboutism you know.
I guess you don't care about consistency, than. This term, "whataboutism" is the dumbest deflection I have seen in recent years, from people (usually on the left) that have no clue how to debate. Consistency matters, facts matter, not some stupid Twitter buzzword "whataboutism" , used to ignore what destroys your argument.

I am eaten alive by envy and hate, I accept and all this because I like teams that play fair.

But discussing about Italy defense dark arts is not very medieval [emoji553]. If you google search you will find plenty of articles on this topic.

Like this one:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...y-euro-2020-final-chiellini-b1880943.html?amp

Or this one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2008/jun/04/serieafootball.internazionale

Bonucci offended openly, all the English fans “che lo succhiano” and than some Italian members here said, it means “you have to eat pasta [emoji492]”. This say it all.

I suppose booing the Italian National Anthem and the Italian penalty takers is better than saying "suck it".:mad:

This thread has been viewed 30781 times.

Back