Would you support another country's team in football?

Would you support another country's team in football?

• I support my country above all others!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I may support another country if my country isn't playing

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I may changed support to another country after my country has been eliminated

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I support several countries

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I generally support another country than my own

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't support anyone/don't care

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
^^woke people like yourself keep using the same annoying clichés, like "Systemic", and "Equity". You just regurgitate pseudo-intellectual jargon. Get yourself a thesaurus.
Also, please do not say you are an Italian, or half, or what ever you are pretending to be. If you actually are, you are a traitor, because every comment you make is against Italians.

nothing particularly intellectual about systemic if you ask me but whatever.

and why should i be a "traitor"? that on the other hand is last century jargon in that context imo. first of all there are things i like about Italy and others i simply dislike. and just because i have italian ancestry doesn't mean that i am somehow "sworn" to Italy. also can't see how some of my comments, or even every single one, should be against Italians.

nothing particularly intellectual about systemic if you ask me but whatever.

and why should i be a "traitor"? that on the other hand is last century jargon in that context imo. first of all there are things i like about Italy and others i simply dislike. and just because i have italian ancestry doesn't mean that i am somehow "sworn" to Italy. also can't see how some of my comments, or even every single one, should be against Italians.

Based on your past posts, I think you are a racist middle easterner using a sock-puppet, employing far-left wing ideology to undermine and abuse Europeans.

Based on your past posts, I think you are a racist middle easterner using a sock-puppet, employing far-left wing ideology to undermine and abuse Europeans.

can you give examples where i try to "undermine and abuse" europeans? maybe it is because of my post about romans beeing perceived as rather exotic in germany where you also came up with my supposed arab ancestry? how exactly should i be undermining and abusing europeans?

Italy keeps winning.:cool-v: Lamont Marcell Jacobs, an Italian won the men’s 100 metres gold at the Tokyo Olympics. He was born in the USA but, he's half Italian(maternal side) and half Afro-American.However, his mother returned to Italy when he was a baby. Therefore, Lamont Jacobs speaks English with a strong Italian accent since he grew up in Italy and didn't have contact to his American father. Anyway, he won the first Gold medal in sprint for Italy ever, and he seems to be a very likeable guy, too.

Here an English interview with him.

And here an Italian interview.

it is a huge thing
he is at least 50% white genetically speaking ( african american themselfs are not 100% african at all)
and he run 9.80 amazing (y)

it is a huge thing
he is at least 50% white genetically speaking ( african american themselfs are not 100% african at all)
and he run 9.80 amazing (y)

Although, he is mixed, you can see his Italian side in his physiognomy a bit. Plus, his mannerism are typical Italian, too. People expected him to speak like a typical American. LOL. Some joked that his Italian mix made him win since the fully Afro- American sprinter was behind him and won the silver medal.

At least 50% white is the operative word, since African Americans are, on average, 20% white, so, probably 60% white or more. It shows. I agree with Real Expert, the Italian in him is front and center. Except for his color and some widening of his nose, he looks Italian to me, particularly through his eyes and forehead.

He's extremely attractive and charming, and seems like a nice person on top of it. I'm happy for him as well as for Italia.

Let's not forget Eurovision either, Real Expert, much as I usually dislike it, and the global charts. There are other things besides football.

It seems to be our year.

There, now I've jinxed us. :)

At least 50% white is the operative word, since African Americans are, on average, 20% white, so, probably 60% white or more. It shows. I agree with Real Expert, the Italian in him is front and center. Except for his color and some widening of his nose, he looks Italian to me, particularly through his eyes and forehead.

He's extremely attractive and charming, and seems like a nice person on top of it. I'm happy for him as well as for Italia.

Let's not forget Eurovision either, Real Expert, much as I usually dislike it, and the global charts. There are other things besides football.

It seems to be our year.

agree
in facial features yes i do see the italian in him
infact i see his african american ancestery in his body type massive :cool-v:

agree
in facial features yes i do see the italian in him
infact i see his african american ancestery in his body type massive :cool-v:

Some folks would call it racist. But matter of fact, without his West African body type he'd never have won the 100 meters sprint. However, Christophe Lemaitre is considered one of the fastest white men ever. He once run under 10 seconds, 9.79.

christophe-lemaitre-1413755956.jpg

Christophe Lemaitre Wins Men's 100m European Final - YouTube

It seems to be our year.

After the tough year with Corona in Italy, it seems that Fortuna is being kind to Italians. I didn't watch the Eurovision live. However, I've read that an Italian band has won the Eurovison and saw some excerpt of the Eurovision on YT. This Italian band is winning lots of fans all over Europe, now. I'm rather a fan of sports events than of song contests. Besides, Germany sent a goofy singer with and anti- bullying song "I don't feel hate", and became second to last after the UK. After the English sprinter was disqualified and Jacobs won for Italy, the English now say Italy's glory comes with the English shame.

realy
it is amazing :)

Correction though, Lemaitre run the 100 meters in 9,92 and 9,98 and not 9,79 seconds. That said, he's still the ONLY white runner that can run under 10 seconds in the entire history of athletics. This makes him impressive. Unfortunately, Lemaitre had problems with many injuries. So he couldn't show his full potential on the long run.

After the tough year with Corona in Italy, it seems that Fortuna is being kind to Italians. I didn't watch the Eurovision live. However, I've read that an Italian band has won the Eurovison and saw some excerpt of the Eurovision on YT. This Italian band is winning lots of fans all over Europe, now. I'm rather a fan of sports events than of song contests. Besides, Germany sent a goofy singer with and anti- bullying song "I don't feel hate", and became second to last after the UK. After the English sprinter was disqualified and Jacobs won for Italy, the English now say Italy's glory comes with the English shame.

Music is one of the most important things in my life, but honestly, so many Eurovision songs are so terrible, and while the Italian songs are always at least good imo, we're usually boxed out, so in recent years I've only watched the Italian entry and maybe a few of the finalists. In fact, I've sort of supported our just dropping out of Eurovision altogether, as we did before. There seemed no point when so many countries sent unknown, unprofessional, or just silly and goofy songs, and we sent high level songs and yet didn't win. I mean if Grande Amore and Soldi can't win, why go?

I'm obsessed with the band which won this year, and particularly the lead singer, and have been posting links to their music on the music thread. They've been number one and two globally on Spotify with their cover of the Four Seasons song Beggin.

They're charting really high all over Europe, particularly in Eastern Europe and the Balkans. I'm so glad; they're so young and so talented. They deserve it.

… today, Gold Cup Final at 9 pm (ET) USA vs Mexico

… today, Gold Cup Final at 9 pm (ET) USA vs Mexico

🏆 USA … Top Soccer Power

North/Central America Champion :grin:

USA 1 - Mexico 0 :giggle:

Correction though, Lemaitre run the 100 meters in 9,92 and 9,98 and not 9,79 seconds. That said, he's still the ONLY white runner that can run under 10 seconds in the entire history of athletics. This makes him impressive. Unfortunately, Lemaitre had problems with many injuries. So he couldn't show his full potential on the long run.
Still very impressive for a white person
To go below 10 seconds:cool-v:

still waiting for an explanation Jovialis. i can also just throw out accusations too if you want. though i have a feeling it would probably just get me banned.

still waiting for an explanation Jovialis. i can also just throw out accusations too if you want. though i have a feeling it would probably just get me banned.

that silence is very telling. a moderator should not make such accusations and then have nothing to back it up. i find the assumption that i must be arab arleady quite ridiculous and i wonder what makes you think that way? simply because i do not insist on the difference between europe and near east at every possible occasion and more on the similarity? and again how exactly am i abusing europeans? when i look back at my posts i can not see anything like that in fact i would question the motives behind calling it abusing europeans.

that silence is very telling. a moderator should not make such accusations and then have nothing to back it up. i find the assumption that i must be arab arleady quite ridiculous and i wonder what makes you think that way? simply because i do not insist on the difference between europe and near east at every possible occasion and more on the similarity? and again how exactly am i abusing europeans? when i look back at my posts i can not see anything like that in fact i would question the motives behind calling it abusing europeans.

I just don't care to answer you, because it is pointless; and I don't have to answer you. Take a look at my post, it has 4 upvotes, so I guess I am not the only one (5 people in total including myself) that thinks your behavior is in line with that assumption. Now stop derailing this thread.

Oops,Italy beats England again.

watch

This thread has been viewed 30798 times.

Back