What are the phenotypes of these people?

userrnamerr123

Reaction score
How would you classify? And can you guess the ethnicity/ethnic background?

Attachments

• 3e86039e5ed97b3c6d364a8ea1d835c7.jpg
    3e86039e5ed97b3c6d364a8ea1d835c7.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 538c1767299ab5c1e54f0f1315d53142.jpg
    538c1767299ab5c1e54f0f1315d53142.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 85a7895cca97532ad5c806a86814bc54.jpg
    85a7895cca97532ad5c806a86814bc54.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 61
The second seems English. The other two seems from Western Balkans.

Germans, British Isles

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1T utilizzando Tapatalk

Surely the second doesn't look typically S-French or Italian! Something northern, bit which could be found in more central or eastern countries...
The first could be found in every places or Northern and Central Europe, concerning latitude.
The woman (third) has something of herself not "nordish", principally the nose, but she doesn't evocate typical Southerners either.
Hungary? ?-Balkans? Could, as partly exception, pass in other European countries, of course.
The three seem having blues eyes or greenish/or greyish -blue eyes;

These bets are uneasy because Europe is not separated in isolates! Znd here we didn't make classification, only bets about "ethnicity" or nationality.

second one looks an Englishman, with a little resemblance with Charles Darwin. first one could be Balkanic, maybe Serbian or Bosnian, and the woman (third one) could be Irish or something.

second man looks like English Harry kane

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa66e554c-6984-11eb-acad-72136628cce4.jpg

I would say somewhere in the former Austro-Hungarian Empire. The first one maybe more Austrian. The second could also be German. The woman looks a bit Romanian.

Dunno why the second one gives me Tom Brady vibes...

Had to check Bready's ancestry to put my thoughts on the second picture in words:

Ethnicity: Irish (almost one half), as well as Polish, one eighth Swedish, one eighth Norwegian, small amounts of German and English

https://ethnicelebs.com/tom-brady

Like you can tell the second picture has some familiar Western features, but also some Nordic/Eastern influence.

Thanks guys. But is anyone knowledgable about phenotypes. I'd like to learn how to classify. Like nordid, faelid...

Personally, I think that the men couldn't be anything but majority germanic. The first thing I thought of when looking at the photos is Austrian, Dutch, Swedish...
It seems like English people don't look like that unless they have a high level of Germanic ancestry. And the woman, I think has got Scots-Irish ancestry.

This woman's nose is not common among Brits and Irish people, despite not impossible (it's at evidence a crossing result shape of nose, with falling tip of nose not corresponding to the other parts of it: higher implanted nostrils so broken superior line of nostrils aperture, I suppose, in this case); taken allover, uncommon type in itself; far (broad) positioned eyes and her broad mouth aperture...?

This woman's nose is not common among Brits and Irish people, despite not impossible (it's at evidence a crossing result shape of nose, with falling tip of nose not corresponding to the other parts of it: higher implanted nostrils so broken superior line of nostrils aperture, I suppose, in this case); taken allover, uncommon type in itself; far (broad) positioned eyes and her broad mouth aperture...?

I see, thank you very much! That was useful. (y)

This thread has been viewed 3659 times.

Back