LivingDNA LivingDNA new updates

A58 sample from T ydna is what I am checking ..........i was told it was T1a2 branch ..............I will let you know , unless you already know about this sample

A58 is one of the 43 ancient y T samples (Post #16 - 3rd link) … I didn’t know that he’s T1a2

A58 is one of the 43 ancient y T samples (Post #16 - 3rd link) … I didn’t know that he’s T1a2

but is this a group that has not moved in many many centuries

Late Neolithic Michelsberg Culture earthwork of Bruchsal-Aue in SW-Germany (ca. 4250-3650 calBC),

looks like the same people

yes
but that is a dead line

Do you mean that you can’t find the 6500 year old y T Lucano? or that his y T line went extinct? … :petrified:

Do you mean that you can’t find the 6500 year old y T Lucano? or that his y T line went extinct? … :petrified:

I ask the author of that branch of T ...............he is a T ydna
ftdna project guy

I think he said once it was a dead line ...........its a T1a2 branch in ancient Italy

I will post you privately if I can as I cannot get to these mail sites for some reason................

Received my results from Ancestry.com, and they seem pretty logical - 60% Baltic, 10% German and remaining are Slavic. However another site gave my 25% of some Native American Tribe. Does not seem correct.

... And my African component ... completely disappeared ...

The same happens to me, Italo. It seems that Living DNA in it's new algorithm version have some difficulties to attribute SSA ancestry to its users. :unsure:

Next my old result, followed by my recently updated new result.

o53jzIA.jpg

mSc7IRM.png

Europe (South)
69.1%

South Italy
65.7%
North Italy
3.4%

Great Britain and Ireland
14.1%

Southeast England
8.6%
South Central England
2.1%
Ireland
2%
South England
1.5%

Europe (North and West)
1.7%

South Germanic
1.7%

Near East
15%

Kurdish
7.8%
Arabia
4.6%
Levant
2.6%

These results dont seem possible. Same with 23andme since the new update. Wayyyyy too much Italian, and why is my Jewish being labeled as Kurdish, it really does not know the difference? I dont see any other Jews getting large amounts of Kurdish in place of Jewish..

And why is my British side only adding up to 15% lol My uncle scores 99% NW Euro.

… new update, or maybe last year’s delayed update,
… I should access the site more often :)

6ZzuNd0.png

… new update, or maybe last year’s delayed update,
… I should access the site more often :)

6ZzuNd0.png

Salento: Good results. LivingDNA did a good job for you. How do they compare with other Companies you tested with.

Salento: Good results. LivingDNA did a good job for you. How do they compare with other Companies you tested with.
My total Italian results: 87.7% (S.Italy+Tuscany) are now more in line with 23andme and NatGeo, … AncestryDNA used to assign me a good amount of Italian, but lately they’ve lowered it. … MyHeritage mixes Southern Italians and Greeks, so I can't compare the results.

This thread has been viewed 10479 times.

Back