T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

3 members found this post helpful.
    @Torzio
    … I can’t access your PC … yet

… from your Video: … Terramare refugees bypassed the Etruscans, (guess they weren’t welcome), they kept heading Southeast, except for one group that went to Campania.

🕷️

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27/R-Y45921

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    @Torzio
    … I can’t access your PC … yet

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post

I'm much more sophisticated than Anonymous.

Maybe he's searching for some Daunian’s .bam :)

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

3 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post

I'm much more sophisticated than Anonymous.

Maybe he's searching for some Daunian’s .bam :)
    Let's hope they are BAM, and not FASTQ. Otherwise, we will become aDNA before they are done processing. :)

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

Ethnic group
    North Italian

Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    Rectification of the ancient geographic coordinates in
    Ptolemy’s Geographike Hyphegesis

file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/hgss-3-99-2012.pdf

Abstract.AmultitudeoftheancientplacesgivenbyPtolemyinhisGeography(150 AD)aresofarun-
    known.One of the main problems of their identification are the errors of the given ancient coordinates.The
    different kinds of errors are illustrated by examples.A new geodetic-statistical analysis method is described,
    bywhichgroupsofplaceswithhomogeneoussystematicerrorsandplaceswithgrosserrorscanbedeter-
    mined.Based on a transformation function describing the systematic errors, presumable modern coordinates
    of unknown places can be computed.That, in conjunction with further information, can make possible their
    identification.Atestoftheanalysismethodiscarriedoutonacomplexsimulatedexampleandshowsits
    practicability. The analysis method has been applied within an interdisciplinary research project on Ptolemy’s
    Geography.

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ike_Hyphegesis

I added the workable link
    Fathers mtdna ...... T2b17
    Grandfather mtdna ... T1a1e
    Sons mtdna ...... K1a4p
    Mothers line ..... R1b-S8172
    Grandmother paternal side ... I1-CTS6397
    Wife paternal line ..... R1a-Z282

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

Ethnic group
    North Italian

https://www.academia.edu/35896111/Il...erranean_World

Iapodes

The Iapodic territory extended along the Adriatic coastline and covered almost all of modern-day Croatia. Their coastal boundary meant that they had access to trade with the Italic peoples and even Greek merchants. Like the Veneti-Illyrians, the Iapodes emulated Greek and Etruscan artistic conventions, so much so that their works are nearly identical.

9This is certainly one of those Illyrian peoples most scarcely referred to. Straboidentifies them as Pannonian (Illyrian) people, along with Breuci, Deuri, Deretini,Dindari, Ditiones, Ditiones, Maezei and Daesitiates.
    They started receiving Romancitizenship in the reign of Trajan (AD 98-117), along with other Illyrian communities of southeast Pannonia.
    Pliny mentions several Pannonian civitates, including that of Andizetes, saying that their name was known before the Roman conquest, along withBoii, Breuci, Amantini, Scordisci and Latobici.
    Although
    they didn‟t
    seem to have particularly significant role for the history of Illyrians, the Andizetes might be interesting in linguistic sense, for a mere fact that the
    possible root word „
    And
    ‟(izetes)
    is among the most frequently occurring linguisticelement throughout the entire territory inhabited by Illyrians, particularly in southeastPannonia. Thus we find personal Illyrian names like Andes (m.)/Andia (f)
    in Katiĉić‟s
    middle Dalmatian-Pannonian onomastic province (corresponding with modern Bosniaand Herzegovina), but also among the south-Illyrian names, with other variants likeAndena included. This name appears too on the list of Illyrian names in Dardanianterritory, in the form of Andio and Andinus, the latter being found among Dalmatians, inaddition to Andius, found in central Dalmatian group.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

Ethnic group
    North Italian

This is certainly one of those Illyrian peoples most scarcely referred to. Straboidentifies them as Pannonian (Illyrian) people, along with Breuci, Deuri, Deretini, Dindari, Ditiones, Ditiones, Maezei and Daesitiates.

They started receiving Roman citizenship in the reign of Trajan (AD 98-117), along with other Illyrian communities of southeast Pannonia.

Pliny mentions several Pannonian civitates, including that of Andizetes, saying that their name was known before the Roman conquest, along with Boii, Breuci, Amantini, Scordisci and Latobici.

Although they didn‟t seem to have particularly significant role for the history of Illyrians, the Andizetes might be interesting in linguistic sense, for a mere fact that the possible root word „And‟(izetes)
    is among the most frequently occurring linguistic element throughout the entire territory inhabited by Illyrians, particularly in southeast Pannonia. Thus we find personal Illyrian names like Andes (m.)/Andia (f)in Katiĉić‟s middle Dalmatian-Pannonian onomastic province (corresponding with modern Bosniaand Herzegovina), but also among the south-Illyrian names, with other variants like Andena included. This name appears too on the list of Illyrian names in Dardanian territory, in the form of Andio and Andinus, the latter being found among Dalmatians, in addition to Andius, found in central Dalmatian group.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

Ethnic group
    North Italian

Quote Originally Posted by kingjohn View Post
    thanks for sharing

y dna
    ( again no e1b1b not even european e-v13 )

ORD004- r1b-m269
    ORD011-r1b-p312
    SGR002-r1b-m269
    ORD014-j2b2 -L283
    SAL001-J2B -M241
    SAL010-J2B M241
    ORD019-I2D-Z2093
    SAL011-I2D-M223
    SGR001-I1-M253

regions of samples :

https://i.imgur.com/qcE4MDR.png

if we add the ancient croatian paper samples from august........

we report new whole-genome data for 28 individuals dated to between ~ 4700 BCE–400 CE from two sites in present-day eastern Croatia.
    In the Middle Neolithic we evidence first cousin mating practices and strong genetic continuity
    from the Early Neolithic. In the Middle Bronze Age community that we studied, we find multiple
    closely related males suggesting a patrilocal social organisation. We also find in that community an
    unexpected genetic ancestry profile distinct from individuals found at contemporaneous sites in the
    region, due to the addition of hunter-gatherer-related ancestry. These findings support archaeological
    evidence for contacts with communities further north in the Carpathian Basin. Finally, an individual
    dated to Roman times exhibits an ancestry profile that is broadly present in the region today, adding
    an important data point to the substantial shift in ancestry that occurred in the region between the
    Bronze Age and today.

8 x G2a ydna
    2 x I2a ydna
    1 x R1b
    1 X J
    1 x C

so ancient Illyrians have G2a, I2a, J2b and R1b as majority ..................clearly G2a is in majority

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314