Haplogroup Q-YP1236

Israelite.Wolfman

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Haplogroup Q-YP1236 was NOT formed in India! It was formed apparently in what's known today as "iraq". There are plenty of Iraqi Jews, a group who appeared 2600 YBP due to the Hebrews' exile, whose Y-DNA is the such. Also, their descendants who became North African Jews and or Sephardic Jews also carry it. Only one family in India carry it and they may be descendants of Iraqi or North African or Sephardic Jews. So feel free to fix the image/chart.[/FONT]

Duh. So they have only the guy from India listed, ever tried to google any of the Jewish sub-ethnicities I listed? I hope to get a discussion, not a spam bank of links with very scarce info in them.:LOL:

Duh. So they have only the guy from India listed, ever tried to google any of the Jewish sub-ethnicities I listed? I hope to get a discussion, not a spam bank of links with very scarce info in them.:LOL:

ok teach me as you are a big expert .....
how common is y haplogroup Q generally speaking in moroccan jews ?

very interesting the % in chuetas :)

41598_2020_78487_Fig1_HTML.png

it exist among all jewish groups
iraqi jews , aschenazi jews
yemenite jews

http://evolutsioon.ut.ee/publications/Shen2004.pdf
there are also 2 romaniot cases in the romaniot dna project

p.s
now i hope administrator will answer your question :wink:

that is significant
any dna paper to back it up ?
"Middle Eastern Genetic Legacy in the Paternal and Maternal gene pools of Chuetas" (December 2020) - 15% of North African Jews scored Y-DNA of various Haplogroup Q haplotypes.

This isn't Eurogenes or theapricty or even anthrogenica. Keep a civil tongue in your head or you're out of here.

It's not for that.
It was only a simple mistake.

This thread has been viewed 4036 times.

Back