torzio

Reaction score
Ethnic group
North East Italian
Y-DNA haplogroup
T1a2 - SK1480
mtDNA haplogroup
H95a
Since getting a brand new PC in aug 2019 ..........I have had no issue in logging in , but i have 90% of the time an indication I am not logged in even though I can write in any thread

also after logging out , the rare times it shows that I am logged it remains that I am logged in

and the worse is

I cannot add anything in editing my posts .be it a fix to spelling or another sentence.............the system always removes my last sentence in that post ...........so although it accepts it when i click save changes it removes some lines

I have reset cookies many times and it has made no difference.

Also I cannot use private messages anymore , but this is only the last few months

SO, does my login need to be reset of is it this site needs an update or is it a setting I do not have in use

Since getting a brand new PC in aug 2019 ..........I have had no issue in logging in , but i have 90% of the time an indication I am not logged in even though I can write in any thread

also after logging out , the rare times it shows that I am logged it remains that I am logged in

and the worse is

I cannot add anything in editing my posts .be it a fix to spelling or another sentence.............the system always removes my last sentence in that post ...........so although it accepts it when i click save changes it removes some lines

I have reset cookies many times and it has made no difference.

Also I cannot use private messages anymore , but this is only the last few months

SO, does my login need to be reset of is it this site needs an update or is it a setting I do not have in use

@Torzio … after you login Refresh or Reload the page.

… to edit a recently submitted Post:
… click “Edit Post”,
… right click and Refresh or Reload the Page, …. or on keyboard press Ctrl and R at the same time (on my PC),
… Edit your Post and then click “Save Changes”.

Unrelated- on a different note: if you have problem with AdmixtureStudio, check your Firewall, … if good and the problem persists some .dll or OS files might be corrupted, you can try this at your own risk, I take no responsibility:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...em-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

@Torzio … after you login Refresh or Reload the page.
… to edit a recently submitted Post:
… click “Edit Post”,
… right click and Refresh or Reload the Page, …. or on keyboard press Ctrl and R at the same time (on my PC),
… Edit your Post and then click “Save Changes”.
Unrelated- on a different note: if you have problem with AdmixtureStudio, check your Firewall, … if good and the problem persists some .dll or OS files might be corrupted, you can try this at your own risk, I take no responsibility:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...em-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93
I have done your edit post instructions....but after making or adding changes and then click save , the final post always has some previous sentences removed which was once saved before ...................this is why , lately I have had to add addictions as separate posts.

I only use the default windows 10 ( latest addition ) firewall ...........I do not use any other programs in regards to this .

my PC flies as it was top of the range 2 years ago ...........I have no issue with other sites of this type .

I just changed settings here in regards to ( what you see is what you get ) .........and will see what happens.

refresh still shows a majority of time I am not logged in, but I can add new posts

… you made the changes after you save it, you were seeing your cashed page, … reload again to see your changes. I think.

This thread has been viewed 2102 times.

Back