What could be this guy's Y-dna and origins ?

TheProbga90x

Reaction score
Hi everybody i couldnt start a thread in the guessing area so i tried here.

Can you help me recognize this pheno ?
1633373841488.jpg

If this is not in the right section please mods put it in the guessing section !

His Y could be anything, it doesn't affect his phenotype. Who knows where his grandgrandgrandfather came from. He could be anything from Tunisia to Iran. Why do you want to know?

His Y could be anything, it doesn't affect his phenotype. Who knows where his grandgrandgrandfather came from. He could be anything from Tunisia to Iran. Why do you want to know?

You are right my friend.
Btw i am the same person in the picture and am trying to see if my phenotype at least match my historical family tree until i do a familytreedna y111 paternal haplogroup test .

But from a geographic and physical point of view and also my skin tone , do i fit best the mediterranean (north africa or southern europe ) or more the hot climat of the middle east ( arabian gulf or iran/india) ??

Which country of Middle East?

The tribe belongs to banu hilal under J1 L222.2 Central-west Saudi Arabia but i have not done a DNA test yet to confirm this !

Do you think i fit best there even though i have no evidence ????

Also give me your opinion about other choices !

The tribe belongs to banu hilal under J1 L222 central west saudi arabia but i have not do e a DNA test yet ! And i live in morocco am one of the descendants there !
Do you think i fit best there ???? And pleaae also give me your opinion about other choices !

Most probably you have J1-P58.

This thread has been viewed 5620 times.

Back