V13* or CTS5856*

Riverman Maybe the southern Arc
Paper will find some e-v13's;)

If all three papers would fail on that completely, it would be a complete failure. 😉
But it's difficult, because they mostly cremated. But I do expect some to pop up, hopefully.

If all three papers would fail on that completely, it would be a complete failure. 😉
But it's difficult, because they mostly cremated. But I do expect some to pop up, hopefully.
It will show if this 3 papers include samples from bulgaria
Also in the near east it will show but on later period or the last paper

Last edited:
Any idea when these papers might come out, I would appreciate, I also show up as the match on yfull for CTS1273 -VK362. thanks

Any idea when these papers might come out, I would appreciate, I also show up as the match on yfull for CTS1273 -VK362. thanks

Most say two things:
- they will come out at the end of this week or latest next week
- there are not many E-V13 samples - going by the rumours. Let's hope they are wrong and they just don't know all the data. But even if, we should keep in mind that E-V13 being most clearly related to the cremating groups of the Carpathian Basin and Northern-Central to Eastern Balkans. So we have a sampling bias at work which is huge. It's like having a mixed Slavic and Romance group, but the Slavs cremate, the Romance people prefer inhumation. You can only find those which can be tested, the ones which used inhumation.
And if a rite being very clearly associated with most of the early candidate cultures for E-V13, its cremation.

This thread has been viewed 12280 times.

Back