Guess my origins or classify my taxonomy .

TheProbga90x

Reaction score
Hi everybody. This is the first time i do this and am curious of what people think about my ethnicity going from this hd picture shot in normal day light at the beach :

1633373841437.jpg

Middle East?

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1T utilizzando Tapatalk

North African perhaps?

You are definitely “white” according to the US & Canada Census:

wcekzrs4isy31.jpg

So a Spaniard is considered Hispanic in the U. S. census?

He cannot fit anywhere in Europe, not even in Spain, which according to that map is not white.

He cannot fit anywhere in Europe, not even in Spain, which according to that map is not white.
I know, I was only asking if a Spaniard in the US census is considered white or Hispanic

This map is not correct for sure. It includes areas of North Asia, for example, where there are populations that have nothing to do with Europid, it includes North Africa, but not Spain.

Hi again and tanks for your classifications.

So my real origin is bedouin arab from Morocco originating from the gulf through Hilalians.

Note :

Do i look like a typical bedouin arab ?
Where can i pass mostly besides morocco ?

In places like Egypt or even Iraq IMO

This map is not correct for sure. It includes areas of North Asia, for example, where there are populations that have nothing to do with Europid, it includes North Africa, but not Spain.
Ya, some mistake. Here is a definition of white in the US and Canada:

"The Census Bureau has to follow
an official definition of "white" that is set by the White House's Office of Management and Budget. It says anyone with "origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa" should be categorized as white in federal government data about race."

Ya, some mistake. Here is a definition of white in the US and Canada:

"The Census Bureau has to follow
an official definition of "white" that is set by the White House's Office of Management and Budget. It says anyone with "origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa" should be categorized as white in federal government data about race."
I heard that north africans wont be considered white in the next census ! is this true ?

Also do i look more saharid berber or semitic ??

I saw the link. So do you mean i look extremely egyptian ??
NO. First of all ancient north african and middle eastern people are caucasoid with fair skin. But I don't know whether they are called to be " white." Anyway you don't look like normal ancient egytian, but royals.

Egyptian_races.jpg

The four races of the world: a Libyan ("Themehu"), a Nubian ("Nehesu"), an Asiatic ("Aamu"), and an Egyptian("Reth"). An artistic rendering, based on a mural from the tomb of Seti I.

NO. First of all ancient north african and middle eastern people are caucasoid with fair skin. But I don't know whether they are called to be " white." Anyway you don't look like normal ancient egytian, but royals.
Can you please explain what you mean by Royals ? and who are they ? Are they related to middle east ?

This thread has been viewed 8146 times.

Back