Italian
x4TPWvM.jpg

GX8jmqX.png

ZZWQLlM.jpg

fSpoxfp.jpg

NdaybOZ.jpg

G0EIuzf.png

uyUdJvb.jpg

Celtic looking, faces concentrated in areas from Northern Spain up to Britain and East to Germany.

3 Is Giovanna Mezzogiorno. She was pretty when She was young now mehh [emoji57]

1 maybe Spaniard?

Inviato dal mio M2101K9G utilizzando Tapatalk

3 Is Giovanna Mezzogiorno. She was pretty when She was young now mehh [emoji57]

1 maybe Spaniard?

Really? You don't know enough not to tell other members the identity of one of the samples?

You could just have said: I know the identity of number 3 so I'll leave her out.

Unbelievable.

No, number one is not from Spain, for those who actually just want to play the game.

I'm sure Giovanna is devastated that you think she didn't age well. Do send us a picture of yourself at that age.

1. looks germanic to me but not really so maybe english/belgian/german 2. south eastern french/swiss, 4. italian or spanish 5. irish 6. french though hard to say because of the smile and picture, would maybe go a bit towards germany 7. french/irish/english.

She's not old (Just 46) but she's in bad shape. I'm in bad shape too at the moment (overweight)

Don't know about the others. Sorry

My guesses:

1) Irish
2) Italian

4) Iberian
5) French
6) German
7) Norwegian

1. Irish/English Canadian
2. Italian
3. Italian
4. French
5. Irish
6. Italian
7. Dutch

I thought they were sort of variations on a theme: long faces, long, similarly shaped noses, wide spaced eyes, rounded chins, high foreheads, wide mouths with relatively thin lips, dark brown hair and fair skin. The French woman's face is a bit different, and one of the Italians has a more tapered jaw, but all of a certain type, I thought, and yet autosomally they would plot very differently.

The actress who played Cuddy is Ashkenazi, and looks it, I think, where the others don't.

The last one some of you might recognize as the "Red Queen" from Game of Thrones.
7a66e229111ed0954e4162bc0aae5994.jpg

Carrie Ann Moss in one of my favorite pictures of her, because she looks so like my mother here.
chocolat4.png

Quite different from her look in The Matrix...

beautiful-but-deadly-3-tv-and-movie-actresses-who-could-hurt-you.jpg

All typical Celtic faces. That's also what binds all these regions.

wouldn't call them typical celtic unless we include a very wide range of different phenotypes and sum it up as "celtic". imo they only could pass as celtic in one of the many regions celts once inhabited. but the first one has clear germanic influence imo. the irish one just screamed irish would not have said any other country. the french one has a completely different facial type from the first one, at least on those pictures here just to name a few examples.

^^"I thought they were sort of variations on a theme: long faces, long, similarly shaped noses, wide spaced eyes, rounded chins, high foreheads, wide mouths with relatively thin lips, dark brown hair and fair skin. The French woman's face is a bit different, and one of the Italians has a more tapered jaw, but all of a certain type, I thought, and yet autosomally they would plot very differently."

I don't think all "Celtic" people would fit that description, if you mean people living in the Celtic fringe.

The French woman has a different shaped face, and number 2, a Northern Italian actress, has a different, less square jaw. Otherwise they all fit.

Carrie Ann Moss is a prettier version of Enya, who is Irish from Ireland. I don't see any German in Moss. There's probably more of it in Benedetta Mazzola of La Spezia (#6), which shows up in some pictures.

Enya
enya-1394541867.jpg

Benedetta Mazzola:

benedetta_massola_ieri.jpg

She has a bit of a Brook Shields look in that one, who does have Irish ancestry; don't know about the German, but given it's America, it's possible.
Awesome-Brooke-Shields-Photo.jpg

This thread has been viewed 3611 times.

Back