Guess my ethnicity and where do I pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess you as Portuguesse or Spanish with some minor SSA

Although in your first pic your eyes give me a Greek vibe

Greek, South Italian or Southern Spain. Could be a Cypriot also.

Brazilian, of Portuguese origin?

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

That was my initial thought as well. :)

However, I've noticed before that some Middle Easterners could be mistaken for a New World mix. The same goes for North Africans.

So, he could be from the Middle East, perhaps Palestinian or Syrian.

He claims he's from Georgia, but he doesn't look like images of most Georgians I've seen. Nor do I think a Georgian could ever be mistaken for a New World Mix.
georgian-people5.jpg

Then again, maybe...
gruziya-3.jpg

I see nothing Southern Italian about him; the combination of features is just off. Greek? I don't think so, unless we're talking about perhaps Cypriots.

However, I've noticed before that some Middle Easterners could be mistaken for a New World mix. The same goes for North Africans.

He claims he's from Georgia, but he doesn't look like images of most Georgians I've seen. Nor do I think a Georgian could ever be mistaken for a New World Mix.
georgian-people5.jpg

Then again, maybe...
gruziya-3.jpg

I see nothing Southern Italian about him; the combination of features is just off. Greek? I don't think so, unless we're talking about perhaps Cypriots.

It is true. In fact, when I published my own photographs a while ago, I believed that someone could describe me as " Middle Eastern or North African" ​​...
Actually, the photos of Georgians you post don't look much like this boy.

the georgian flag is probably just there because giving the real country would make guessing too easy. he reminds me of a latin american i know so i would say brazilian too but could also be portuguese. or french with north african ancestry.

I would guess you as Portuguesse or Spanish with some minor SSA
I could pass as portuguese or spanish but the ssa part is nonsensical. In fact, I might have less ssa than most spanish and portuguese people.

the georgian flag is probably just there because giving the real country would make guessing too easy. he reminds me of a latin american i know so i would say brazilian too but could also be portuguese. or french with north african ancestry.

I am from Georgia and I am also part Georgian. I don't have trouble passing as an eastern georgian trust me.

Then again, maybe...

I am not palestinian or syrian. I doubt I even look like either of them. I have gotten cyprus and greek islands as the places best suited for me to pass.

you don't i agree with you. i said brazilian because you look portuguese to me, but slightly off, and i know someone from latin america who looks similar to you. i don't know his ancestry though.

you don't i agree with you. i said brazilian because you look portuguese to me, but slightly off, and i know someone from latin america who looks similar to you. i don't know his ancestry though.

Even if I look Portuguese I am still nowhere near portuguese genetically. I guess I have a weird look for my ethnicity.

Even if I look Portuguese I am still nowhere near portuguese genetically. I guess I have a weird look for my ethnicity.

you said you are part georgian. what's the other part? Azerbaijan/Iranian?

Tbh you just look broadly mediterranean, you would pass in most of southern europe. I can see you as equally spanish and greek, for example.

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 17160 times.

Back