Guess his ethnicity

Since he got dragged into this, these are Giorgio Chiellini's Tuscan parents, both from Livorno. It is quite evident that Giorgio Chiellini's nose is also due to the fact that he has broken it numerous times.

9SQdz3f.jpg

Since he got dragged into this, these are Giorgio Chiellini's Tuscan parents, both from Livorno. It is quite evident that Giorgio Chiellini's nose is also due to the fact that he has broken it numerous times.

9SQdz3f.jpg

The father looks very typical of Tuscany.

Tuscan women are sometimes fairer than their menfolk but Chiellini's mother is especially light.

We now have an example of the new math: 50% = 100%. :)

I'm confused why Nordicists don't like it when WHG revivals show up in phenotype. Would they like it better if they were fair skinned? That would be against the ancient dna as we currently understand it, however.

Well, Nordicists are confused from the inception, after all, given that the "Nordic" phenotype could be held to be a depigmented "Mediterranean", i.e. farmer phenotype. :)

It isn't the most logical, consistent, ideology is it?

^^I feel like a lot of British people look like depigmented Mediterraneans, (even pigmented ones). This makes sense to me, considering they can be modeled as about half Anatolia_N/CHG.

z0pgATg.png

Aneli et al. 2021 says Anatolia_N / plus smaller but significant CHG admixture are significant components that define the Mediterranean genetic continuum.

Considering the chart above, you could say Northern Europeans are half-Mediterranean / half-European Hunter-gatherer.

When you consider the Lazaridis pre-print from 2018 (Dzudzuana being core of West Eurasian ancestry), I wonder if something like that may be closer to reality.

^^I feel like a lot of British people look like depigmented Mediterraneans, (even pigmented ones). This makes sense to me, considering they can be modeled as about half Anatolia_N/CHG.

z0pgATg.png

The British, especially the English, have changed since the Iron Age and the Anglo-Saxon period, as has all of Europe. It's movement from south to north, from France in their case. Even the Norwegians, who are about as "Nordic" as you get are only about 50-55% Steppe nowadays, quite different from Nordic Iron Age.

You only consistently get there and above in far northeastern Europe and eastern Europe, which isn't, if you're going to have any factual basis for this stuff at all, Nordic territory.

That's what's so ironic about all this "Nordicism", White Nationalism being so prominent in Eastern Europe. They're Slavs, not Nordics, and as such most of them wouldn't have passed the Nazi "racial" tests. That's why the test is now percentage of steppe ancestry or "boreal" ancestry instead of "Nordicism". The majority of the Slavs were all headed for the gas chambers once the Germans got through with the Jews and Gypsies and Homosexuals, the latter also ironic given how the SD etc was crawling with them.

Well, as I've said elsewhere, if you're looking for logic you're not going to find it in these ideologies.

The pigmentation of Arca is similar to that of the Sardinian singer Marco Carta. I don't know if It's a WHG thing because i've never seen a Lithuanian with that look, maybe ANF ?
5e2ac7063c6949486efd030460a692ff.jpg

The British, especially the English, have changed since the Iron Age and the Anglo-Saxon period, as has all of Europe. It's movement from south to north, from France in their case. Even the Norwegians, who are about as "Nordic" as you get are only about 50-55% Steppe nowadays, quite different from Nordic Iron Age.

You only consistently get there and above in far northeastern Europe and eastern Europe, which isn't, if you're going to have any factual basis for this stuff at all, Nordic territory.

That's what's so ironic about all this "Nordicism", White Nationalism being so prominent in Eastern Europe. They're Slavs, not Nordics, and as such most of them wouldn't have passed the Nazi "racial" tests. That's why the test is now percentage of steppe ancestry or "boreal" ancestry instead of "Nordicism". The majority of the Slavs were all headed for the gas chambers once the Germans got through with the Jews and Gypsies and Homosexuals, the latter also ironic given how the SD etc was crawling with them.

Well, as I've said elsewhere, if you're looking for logic you're not going to find it in these ideologies.

Nordicism and (hyper) borealism have the same roots (wiki Dutch google translate):

Theosophy, Ariosophy and Third Reich
The glorification of the far north dates back to the Enlightenment and Romanticism, where the north served as a model for the stereotypical values ​​of Western civilization. In the 19th century racial theory of Arthur de Gobineau, Ludwig Schemann and Houston Stewart Chamberlain, the north is then connected with the origin of the Aryan race. The theosophist Helena Blavatsky uses a development model. In her 1888 Root-Race Doctrine, she distinguishes between the earlier inhabitants of the sunken continents of Hyperborea, Lemuria, and Atlantis, and the Aryans of the present Indo-European continent. In later esoteric writers these categories largely coincide.

Around 1900, from these impulses, the doctrine of Ariosophy arose, which focused on the divine mission of the Aryan or white race. The Thule-Gesellschaft was particularly influential, which was one of the direct predecessors of the German Nazi Party. From 1928, the German-Dutch scholar Herman Wirth developed the theory that Western civilization arose on a submerged continent that he called Atlantis, Hyperborea or Thule. He saw the rise of the Nazi movement as a return to the roots of this Atlantean-Nordic civilization and the beginning of a spiritual renaissance. Wirth's ideas were met with widespread interest. SS leader Heinrich Himmler appointed him director of the Deutsche Ahnenerbe in 1935 and his ideas remained part of the core values ​​of the Third Reich even after he himself was sidetracked.

Julius Evola
The word "boreal" in its current sense was probably first used by the Italian reactionary and traditionalist Julius Evola, a thinker influential in far-right circles.[3] Evola was partly inspired by the work of Herman Wirth.[4] In his 1937 book Il mistero del Graal (The Riddle of the Grail), Evola writes:

Another traditional, fundamental tenet concerns the center or original seat of the Golden Age "Olympic" civilization, to be located in a boreal or north-boreal region that became uninhabitable [...]. The tradition of a Hyperborean origin, whether in its original Olympian form or in its expressions of a more "heroic" nature, is the foundation for the civilizational work of the races that spread across the Eurasian continent from the end of the Ice Age to the Neolithic. spread.[5][6]
The sunken civilizations of Atlantis and Hyperborea also play an important role in the work of the French esotericist René Guénon (1886-1951), founder of the philosophy of traditionalism. He also invokes Wirth.[7]

Aleksandr Dugin
The term Hyperborea has been used since the 1990s by nationalist and neo-fascist movements in the Russian Federation to refer to the residential area of ​​ethnic Russians. The word has a racist and anti-Semitic connotation, because in this view Jews and Muslims are seen as displacers of the original ("Aryan") population.[8] In particular, the influential, nationalist political philosopher Aleksandr Dugin gives the term a central place in his publications. In his major work The Hyperborean Theory (Giperboreiskaia teoriia, Moscow 1993) and in later contributions, he gives extensive attention to the work of Herman Wirth and Julius Evola.[9] For him, Hyperborea stands for the civilization of the Eurasian continent, the geopolitical center of the Russian Federation, which contrasts with the maritime world of the Anglo-Saxon-American culture that he criticized.

Netherlands
In the Netherlands, Forum for Democracy leader Thierry Baudet has used the term "boreal" twice in a political context. First at the 2017 party congress, where he spoke about "our Boreal Europe"; then in his victory speech after the Provincial Council elections on March 20, 2019, when he used the phrase "our boreal world".[10][11] In response to the criticism that had arisen, he stated in an interview with Algemeen Dagblad that he was referring to "a beautiful, poetic indication" for Europe, the Western world or Western civilization. The term is said to have been borrowed from the French poet Baudelaire, who uses the term aurora borealis (northern lights) in a metaphorical sense. The countries that are lit by the northern lights are in this case the western countries in Europe and North America.[11]

Critics believed that Baudet implicitly referred to the use of the term in extreme right-wing circles. Baudet has denied this.

In an article in the online magazine De Correspondent in February 2018, it was stated that the term is used by far-right politicians such as Jean-Marie Le Pen as a dog whistle to the stic

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boreaal_(politieke_term)

I have no idea what you're talking about. First of all that doesn't at all look like him. You've chosen a picture taken from a distance where he could be an average Med person. He isn't. This is what he looks like when he's TANNED. The pictures I provided are of him WITHOUT a tan. Do I have to explain to someone flying the Italian flag that people can have one skin tone in January and another many shades darker at the end of August?

The WHG had dark skin according to the data we now have. The people living in Lithuania, even if they have a lot of WHG are, of course, fair skinned since they have EVOLVED to fit their environment in the 5,000 years which have passed. The SHG had a significant percentage of fair haired, eyed and skinned individuals among them, remember?

francesco-arca-attends-la-vita-promessa-photocall-at-rai-viale-on-picture-id1032735586

Do you see the huge, protruding brow ridge, with the deep set eyes and high cheekbones?
francesco-arca-02-e1593153055638-764x1024.jpg

I was talking about ARCHAIC BONE STRUCTURE in the cranium and face. It's not about pigmentation. He has rather archaic features. Sardinians have quite a bit of WHG in them, more than mainland Italians, to be sure. A certain percentage of Sardinians, perhaps those with more ancestry from the isolated parts of the island, can have those archaic features. Arca is HALF SARDINIAN. He looks Sardinian, NOT Tuscan. Not all Sardinians look like him.

This is a Mediterranean face. Please don't tell me you don't see the difference.

8d91722f-c53e-4ed2-b953-c2624261324b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

MARCO-MENGONI-MORTO-BUFALA.jpg

It was not my intencion to convince you, for me they look similar.... punti di vista

You don't see those traits (i'm not talking about pigmentation now) in Baltic Peoples or northern European in general, so no WHG

If you can't tell the difference between a Marco Mengoni type and the coarse featured, hardly reduced face of Arca with his significant surpraorbital arches and that forehead, and don't know that there are a lot of depigmented Meds in northern Europe all I can suggest is that you get ahold of some of the old anthropology books and look at the plates until you figure it out.

I'm out.

Yes, I definitely see it, although the Frenchman is better looking. :)

Anyone who is looking for something to watch should give the series a try. I think it's quite good in portraying the experience of those immigrants who went to the U.S. in the beginning of the 20th century, even if it's a bit of a soap opera. If nothing else, one can look at the beautiful Luisa Ranieri. One can a bit understand his obsession, without excusing his crimes against her.

She's gained a little weight and a few wrinkles with the passage of the years (she was 45 when the film was made in 2018) and two babies, but I think she's still stunning, even having clearly resisted the pressure to have things done to her face and body.

d863ac36878ccfea7d54e5fcfd7cb559.jpg

Luisa-Ranieri-LA-VITA-PROMESSA-Ph-Assunta-Servello_alta.jpg

I have seen the first episode, very good so far but yes there is a soap opera element. It is obvious Mr. Ferri from Cosmo is in love with Carmela (had a Great Grandfather with masculine version of name, Carmelo) so I wonder where that goes. I sense Don Spano (grew up with some Spano's) is likely going to head to NYC given he got the mail from Maria to her fiancé/boy friend. I didn't realize Luisia Ranieri is Luca Zingaretti's (Commissioner Montalbano) wife. Lucky fellow as she is a very stunning woman.

One other thing, watching the episode it seemed like it was filmed in Sicily and I thought the Naples part was actually Naples but it turns out watching the credits it was filmed in Puglia, tip of the cap to Jovialis and Salento. Does anyone have an idea where in Puglia it was filmed. Beautiful scenery.

Last edited:
If you can't tell the difference between a Marco Mengoni type and the coarse featured, hardly reduced face of Arca with his significant surpraorbital arches and that forehead, and don't know that there are a lot of depigmented Meds in northern Europe all I can suggest is that you get ahold of some of the old anthropology books and look at the plates until you figure it out.

I'm out.
According to Coon the Paleo/Mesolithic survivals are the Alpine, Borreby and Brunn types. Francesco Arca doesnt belong to these phenotypes. (Note that the coarse mediterranean type Is also present in places like Calabria, a region with barely any WHG ancestry)

This Is a what i believe Is a WHG influenced phenotype:

Girl from Oliena, Central Sardinia, in fact She could be mistaken for a Basque or even Irish girl IMO (two WHG rich populations)

Or also the mother of Giorgio Chiellini

88d18642766d909e07ba15142d041fa8.jpg

I have seen the first episode, very good so far but yes there is a soap opera element. It is obvious Mr. Ferri from Cosmo is in love with Carmela (had a Great Grandfather with masculine version of name, Carmelo) so I wonder where that goes. I sense Don Spano (grew up with some Spano's) is likely going to head to NYC given he got the mail from Maria to her fiancé/boy friend. I didn't realize Luisia Ranieri is Luca Zingaretti's (Commissioner Montalbano) wife. Lucky fellow as she is a very stunning woman.

One other thing, watching the episode it seemed like it was filmed in Sicily and I thought the Naples part was actually Naples but it turns out watching the credits it was filmed in Puglia, tip of the cap to Jovialis and Salento. Does anyone have an idea where in Puglia it was filmed. Beautiful scenery.

Here it is...

"Nella prima parte della serie, nonostante i luoghi citati siano la Sicilia e la Campania, le riprese sono state effettuate in Puglia (con il sostegno dell'Apulia Film Commission) nel Gargano e nel Salento, oltre che nelle città di Nardò, Giuliano di Lecce, Bari, Monopoli e Taranto["..

It's a wonderful place for a summer vacation, particularly in the Salento in August during the music festivals.

Here it is...

"Nella prima parte della serie, nonostante i luoghi citati siano la Sicilia e la Campania, le riprese sono state effettuate in Puglia (con il sostegno dell'Apulia Film Commission) nel Gargano e nel Salento, oltre che nelle città di Nardò, Giuliano di Lecce, Bari, Monopoli e Taranto["..

It's a wonderful place for a summer vacation, particularly in the Salento in August during the music festivals.

Ok, thanks. Those cities are now definitely on my to go list. I was hoping to make a trip this summer to Sicily again and visit some cities like Matera in Basilicata and Altamura in Puglia (See that Neanderthal they have there) in Southern Regions along with Rome again. But with this COVID crap again, that might have to wait till summer of 2023.

Amen to all of this.:unhappy::unsure:

Polako's ravings have started a cult. Poles, victims throughout much of modern history, are now the ubermenschen.:LOL:

The modern samples from Bergamo, Tuscany and Sicily are remarkably similar in Jovialis' chart.

Sicily has a bit more Caucasus HG and that's it.
Sardinia has a bit more Anatolian EN and just a little Caucasus.

This thread has been viewed 9859 times.

Back