Covid Covid fact checking

Maybe more vaccines are needed, or people are not taking their booster shots or poor people can't afford them?
We need some fact checkers to see if poor people traveling to rich areas like Martha Vineyard(super mega rich billionaires beachfront properties in the land of milk and honey) have vaccine passport mandates to show. It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated? Or is the pandemic over I don't know anymore this video is 4 days ago, is that before the pandemic was over according to the 60 minute interview?

It seems like we have finally turned a corner.

I think if someone is up-to-date with vaccines, they should be fine. I haven't recieved the new booster yet, because I still have antibodies from when I had a mild case of covid in August. Which within and of itself is like a vaccine for the time being. Frankly, if someone with all of that is still walking around with a mask, they're just a wack-job at this point.

I never had any covid mild or severe thank goodness, in the last couple of years --that I know of, and I'm covid vaccine mRna free . I would think( in choices, everyone has due diligence, doctor consult etc...) if you are fully vaccinated(and believe in big pharma vaccines), and have a weak immune system-- still getting covid after being double vaccinated, you either need a stronger vaccine, or a new bivalent type.

Maybe more vaccines are needed, or people are not taking their booster shots or poor people can't afford them?
We need some fact checkers to see if poor people traveling to rich areas like Martha Vineyard(super mega rich billionaires beachfront properties in the land of milk and honey) have vaccine passport mandates to show. It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated? Or is the pandemic over I don't know anymore this video is 4 days ago, is that before the pandemic was over according to the 60 minute interview?

It's over because we have elections in a month or two, it will come back after elections as the clot shot takes its toll.

I can't believe how people easily panicked and were easily fooled. I remember when the vaccines first came out, media channels were whispering to their audience, "there's not enough doses for everyone, people are lying about their age to get one/to skip the line". LOL I couldn't believe it, even as a 5 year old, you could not lure me with such a clumsy lie. Two months later they were threatening people to get their shot. I vividly remember a threatening tweet by Biden, "it's simple get your shot, and you can have your life back". This in the so called land of freedom. It was something out of a FBI movie, where a suspect is interrogated in a dark room and offered a sleazy deal out.

It's over because we have elections in a month or two, it will come back after elections as the clot shot takes its toll.

I can't believe how people easily panicked and were easily fooled. I remember when the vaccines first came out, media channels were whispering to their audience, "there's not enough doses for everyone, people are lying about their age to get one/to skip the line". LOL I couldn't believe it, even as a 5 year old, you could not lure me with such a clumsy lie. Two months later they were threatening people to get their shot. I vividly remember a threatening tweet by Biden, "it's simple get your shot, and you can have your life back". This in the so called land of freedom. It was something out of a FBI movie, where a suspect is interrogated in a dark room and offered a sleazy deal out.

Have you seen this video Dr. Paul Offit(anti vaxx?); before it gets fact checked, and/or he gets suspended from major platforms, " we should not trust mouse data"? Are people now taking booster vaccine just from mouse data, skipping pre-human clinical trials altogether?

Another interesting post, about a woman dropping dead before she hit the ground. I wonder if it is a quality control issue, or if clinical human trial issue versus mouse trials?

A woman reportedly collapsed and died just moments after receiving a Covid booster jab at a local drug store in Saskatoon, Canada.

https://www.facebook.com/stephanie....N4WjUiALtuGAMKCmysLdADEVHjdsWMomuLnBuQgWkkWbl

Last edited:
before injecting yourself with something, you need to undergo a complete examination for the presence of diseases, allergic reactions .. and not just asking if there are complaints or not. my friend just filled out the questionnaire, but this is just for show, because not all people know their diseases

You didn't need an expert or watch lengthy interviews, just look around at your own co-workers and family members that took this. Many are developing weird chronic conditions, it does appear to weaken the immune system. Cancers are increasing, heart problems and the so called blood clots(are they really blood related or foreign objects assembling themselves incorrectly within ones blood vessels). I can see its ruining people, that's enough for me. If I am not suppose to notice, than God should not have given me eyes.

Last edited:
Yes but the fact checkers assured people safe and effective in preventing the spread, and fighting severe symptoms of covid, if you disagree you would be labeled as an antivaxxer(banned, fired at work etc...). Now I am talking to those vaccinated and they don't want anymore boosters(I have noticed people who are vaccinated and/ or boosted have or get covid (like the CEO of Phizer for example.) Not only do they not want any boosters, but they don't want to give any to their small children. I have also heard of the side effects like myocarditis, clots, and turbo-cancer, I guess we'll see future results in health benefits (some are even saying UK data showing most in ICU are actually trippled jabbed?)

Yes but the fact checkers assured people safe and effective in preventing the spread, and fighting severe symptoms of covid, if you disagree you would be labeled as an antivaxxer(banned, fired at work etc...). Now I am talking to those vaccinated and they don't want anymore boosters(I have noticed people who are vaccinated and/ or boosted have or get covid (like the CEO of Phizer for example.) Not only do they not want any boosters, but they don't want to give any to their small children. I have also heard of the side effects like myocarditis, clots, and turbo-cancer, I guess we'll see future results in health benefits (some are even saying UK data showing most in ICU are actually trippled jabbed?)

There is no way Pfizer CEO really took it, trust me. That's all theater. They have some weird rituals to normalize these events to the masses. When you see a TV host collapsing while reading his teleprompter, it's staged. But real people that I know, having lung problems, memory problems, prostate, miscarriage, heart problems, these are real people that I personally know. They were all fine at the peak of Covid terror, not so great after the magic cure.

There is no way Pfizer CEO really took it, trust me. That's all theater. They have some weird rituals to normalize these events to the masses. When you see a TV host collapsing while reading his teleprompter, it's staged. But real people that I know, having lung problems, memory problems, prostate, miscarriage, heart problems, these are real people that I personally know. They were all fine at the peak of Covid terror, not so great after the magic cure.

Have you ever heard the saying, "how do you know where you are going, if you don't know where you have been?"

Can you see anything wrong(Vaccines usually take years in pre-clinical trials for human safety concerns like swine flu vaccine, etc...)https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200918-the-fiasco-of-the-us-swine-flu-affair-of-1976
With a pandemic looming, the US president announced a warp-speed effort to vaccinate every man, woman and child in the country. As Richard Fisher discovers, the mistakes that followed hold lessons for today
) with the following headlines from US/Canada,

"Operation Warp Speed (OWS) was a public–private partnership initiated by the United States government to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics.[1][2] "

Moderna designed its coronavirus vaccine in 2 days — here’s how

https://globalnews.ca/news/7492076/moderna-coronavirus-vaccine-technology-how-it-works/
Two days is very possible because from the moment when the sequence of virus was published by China scientists, it became public … Any person can take this information and do whatever he or she wants,” Levon Abrahamyan, a virologist at the University of Montreal, explained.“In this case, Moderna wanted to design a platform to use a vaccine … They wanted to know what is the sequence for the spike protein in the virus.”
After Moderna successfully designed the sequence for the vaccine, the company moved its candidate from a lab to human trials within two months.
On March 4, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved clinical trials for Moderna’s vaccine, and on March 16, the first participant in the Phase 1 trial was vaccinated.

Really?

European Parliament questioning (more clarification needed) Pfizer executive uses the term "immunization" and not "transmission, move at the speed of science". Fact checking Covid 19 vaccines clinical testing for efficacy, prior to being released into public use with mandated vaccine passports.

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo interview with Tucker Carlson. Increased cardiac by 84%

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo interview with Tucker Carlson. Increased cardiac by 84%

Does anyone know if the new bivalent boosters are any good just in case there is an accident with lethal strains?

TorontoOntario opens appointments for new bivalent COVID-19 booster shots to all adults

https://www.foxnews.com/us/boston-university-lethal-covid-strain-lab

Boston University researchers claim to have developed new, more lethal COVID strain in lab

Researchers at Boston University added a spike protein from the Omicron variant with the original Wuhan strain, which has an 80% kill rate

@PaleoRevenge

Junior(double vaxxed Moderna) and wife(tripled vaxxed Phizer) just came down with Covid a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited, I was hugging them and trying to get them to cough on me(I wanted to experience the virus ); finally I was last one to get infected with the Covid. I was comparing my symptoms (congestion, fever, aching back) to their vaxxed immune; seems like I was not hit as bad( that is what they were saying when we compared)- maybe it has a different effect on everybody.

This thread has been viewed 8026 times.

Back