Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34

Thread: Covid fact checking

  1. #1
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Exclamation Covid fact checking

    Not sure how fact checking works- Can someone verify fact checking, for the following FDA 2096 information to be released?
    Aaron Siri specializing legal counsel, class action.
    https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/fda...-federal-judge
    FDA Doubles Down: Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until at Least the Year 2096 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data

    The Executive Branch gave Pfizer $1.95 billion in taxpayer funds to promote development of its vaccine through an advance-purchase agreement. (App000340 ¶ 11.) It then paid Pfizer more than $15.7 billion collected from the American people to purchase that product. (App000340-App000341 ¶¶ 12-16.) Thereafter, it spent $18.75 billion more of the American people’s money promoting that product. (App000341 ¶¶ 17-19.) Yet, when it comes to being transparent with those same American people, the FDA claims it cannot muster the resources to timely produce the same documents it reviewed for licensure in 108 days. Just as the government found the resources for Operation Warp Speed, it must now do the same to produce these critical documents with the same warp speed.
    Omicron resevoir in the double and tripped vaccinated, Omicron prefers to spread in the fully vaccinated?Most reported U.S. Omicron cases have hit the fully vaccinated -CDC

    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/mos...dc-2021-12-10/
    Suum cuique---Rubiconem suum


  2. #2
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Fact check- Covid 19 spreading within double, triple, fully vaccinated students?
    Cornell University @97 percentile vaccination rate Covid-19 vaccines.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cornell-university-covid-cases-more-than-900-covid-19-cases-reported-this-week-many-are-omicron-variant-cases-in-fully-vaccinated-students/ar-AAROqUj


    Cornell University Covid cases: More than 900 Covid-19 cases reported this week, many are Omicron variant cases in fully vaccinated students

    Cornell University reported 903 cases of Covid-19 among students between December 7-13, and a "very high percentage" of them are Omicron variant cases in fully vaccinated individuals, according to university officials.
    As of result, the school has decided to shut down its Ithaca, New York, campus, where it has about 25,600 students. Cornell's overall vaccination rate among students is 97%.

  3. #3
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Fact check-
    Vaccinated 3 times in 2021? Possible covid resovoir in single, double, triple vaccinated?
    Infected with Covid;5+/- (august-december---5 month efficacy?
    Maryland Gov. Hogan tests positive for COVID, despite being boosted
    Hogan received his first two doses of the Moderna vaccine in January and February, then said in August that he had received a third dose.
    Fact check-- Detailed Danish study on vaccinated/unvaccinated for covid and variants.

    More than 76 percent of non-Omicron Covid infections in Denmark are in ........
    About the only reason for concern in any of the Danish data is that Omicron still appears to be preferentially infecting younger people - though not people under 15, ........
    https://www.ssi.dk/-/media/cdn/files/covid19/omikron/statusrapport/rapport-omikronvarianten-16122021-fk3t.pdf?la=da

  4. #4
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Fact check-Freedom of information, data related for review in covid risk/benefit ratio in vaccines.

    Does FDA really employ 17000 people? Delay in 55000 page dump from March to May?

    FDA Asks the Court to Delay First 55,000 Page Production Until May and Pfizer Moves to Intervene in the Lawsuit

    https://aaronsiri.substack.com/

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    21-02-22
    Posts
    1


    Country: USA - California



    1 members found this post helpful.

    Covid Updates

    India has reported 16,051 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, 19.6 per cent lower than the previous day while the number of active cases, too, continued to decline swiftly. The active COVID-19 caseload in the country stands at 2,02, 131—9.8 per cent lower than the previous day. Active cases now make up less than 0.5 per cent of the total confirmed cases. The new cases take the number of total confirmed coronavirus cases in the country to 4,28,22, 473. A total of 206 COVID-19 deaths were logged in 24 hours, taking the toll of fatalities due to the infectious disease to 5,12,109. Kerala continued to report backlog deaths as part of its data reconciliation exercise registering 44 backlog deaths. examples of telemedicine services curogram. com/ blog/telemedicine-california
    The state also recorded the most deaths in India in a day --48--followed by Karnataka and Odisha which reported 18 and 17 fatalities, respectively.The daily test positivity rate in India was 1.93 per cent on February 21 while the rolling average of the weekly positivity rate came down to 2.12 per cent. The states cumulatively registered 37,901 recoveries in the last 24 hours, taking total recoveries to 4,21,24,284 and the recovery rate to 98.33 per cent. The health ministry said that a total of 76.01 crore tests have been conducted in the country so far of which 8,31,087 tests were carried out in the last 24 hours. Overall, 175.46 crore vaccine doses have also been administered so far as part of the nationwide vaccination drive against coronavirus, as per details shared.

  6. #6
    Elite member
    Join Date
    07-09-14
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    5,420

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

    Ethnic group
    Polish
    Country: Poland



    Check my thread "Worldometers data on early Covid cases":

    https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...l=1#post640768
    There are words which carry the presage of defeat. Defence is such a word. What is the result of an even victorious defence? The next attempt of imposing it to that weaker, defender. The attacker, despite temporary setback, feels the master of situation.

  7. #7
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    1 members found this post helpful.
    MSH3 Homology and Potential Recombination Link to SARS-CoV-2 Furin Cleavage Site
    Examination of SEQ ID11652 revealed that the match extends beyond the 12-nucleotide insertion to a 19-nucleotide sequence: 5′-CTACGTGCCCGCCGAGGAG-3′ (nt 2733-2751 of SEQ ID11652), such that the resulting mRNA would have 3′- GAUGCACGGGCGGCUCCUC-5′, or equivalently 5′- CU CCU CGG CGG GCA CGU AG-3′ (nucleotides 23547-23565 in the SARS-CoV-2 genome, in which the four bold codons yield PRRA, amino acids 681–684 of its spike protein). This is very rare in the NCBI BLAST database.


    https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...22.834808/full

    Is this the first time in history that a segment of pandemic virus has patented segment or did this evolve in bats ? Seems like some of the covid vaccines were almost made in a couple of days, and released with indemnity clause.
    https://weather.com/en-IN/india/coro...atent-filed-in
    filed the patent in February 2016 as part of its cancer research division, the report said..... filed the patent in February 2016 as part of its cancer research division, the report said.....

  8. #8
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    1 members found this post helpful.
    It would be interesting to hear first hand people who had all series 2;3;4?of Moderna vaccines for Covid and their effectiveness in catching and or spreading Covid.


    52 Week Range 117.34 - 497.49

    https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/mrna/

    149.52+/-

  9. #9
    Elite member
    Join Date
    07-09-14
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    5,420

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

    Ethnic group
    Polish
    Country: Poland



    1 members found this post helpful.
    ^^^ I had 2x Pfizer and then I caught Covid anyway.

  10. #10
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Quote Originally Posted by Tomenable View Post
    ^^^ I had 2x Pfizer and then I caught Covid anyway.
    Something very strange is happening. This December 2022 will be the 3 year anniversary. Yet I'm reading that in places like Israel and Italy(90%vaxxed)that a sixth wave is starting. Face masks for the work place? Makes no sense, it seams like the bar is being set lower and lower. First the Vaccine were going to stop the spread. Then the vaccinated could be a covid resovoir. Now face masks in the work place among the vaccinated, with a vaccine that is supposed to be effective in preventing severe hospital.

  11. #11
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,537

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Tomenable View Post
    ^^^ I had 2x Pfizer and then I caught Covid anyway.
    That may be, but it no vaccine is 100% efficacy against the disease they are meant for. Also, your symptoms may have been a lot worse.

  12. #12
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,537

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    Something very strange is happening. This December 2022 will be the 3 year anniversary. Yet I'm reading that in places like Israel and Italy(90%vaxxed)that a sixth wave is starting. Face masks for the work place? Makes no sense, it seams like the bar is being set lower and lower. First the Vaccine were going to stop the spread. Then the vaccinated could be a covid resovoir. Now face masks in the work place among the vaccinated, with a vaccine that is supposed to be effective in preventing severe hospital.
    It seems to be very persistent, though I think most people are kind of over the fear behind it. I am over the fear, I am not going to let it rule my life. That being said, I feel more confident because I am vaccinated. To me, this is more of an issue for people unprotected, and those who are vulnerable. I seldom wear a mask anymore, unless asked to.

    Though right now I think I may have a bronchitis (tested negative for covid). What happens if I somehow get covid on top of that? I don't think it would be a very good scenario.

    I think I may have had the Alpha variant back in January of 2020. I went on a business trip to Miami, coming back, me and my whole department were sick. I was out for a week. I went to the doctor, and he told me it may have been allergies. I suffer from seasonal allergies, and dust allergies, and I can tell you it surely wasn't the same.

  13. #13
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    It seems to be very persistent, though I think most people are kind of over the fear behind it. I am over the fear, I am not going to let it rule my life. That being said, I feel more confident because I am vaccinated. To me, this is more of an issue for people unprotected, and those who are vulnerable. I seldom wear a mask anymore, unless asked to.
    Though right now I think I may have a bronchitis (tested negative for covid). What happens if I somehow get covid on top of that? I don't think it would be a very good scenario.
    I think I may have had the Alpha variant back in January of 2020. I went on a business trip to Miami, coming back, me and my whole department were sick. I was out for a week. I went to the doctor, and he told me it may have been allergies. I suffer from seasonal allergies, and dust allergies, and I can tell you it surely wasn't the same.
    .
    I also suffer from allergies, ragweed, birch etc. Since this began in 2019 I do not know COVID . I'm triple unvaccinated (wife is triple vaccinated) and don't wear a mask and goggles at work(although I do take K2-D3 supplement and Norwegian Cod liver oil and Manukau honey). I wish there would be information on the effectiveness of different vaccines so I could make an informed choice. To my way of thinking a vaccine that would stop the spread and resovoir makes most sense. Not an endless booster campaign with every new resovoir mutation.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    13-10-19
    Posts
    50


    Country: Estonia



    There are new studies out looking for the source of the pandemic.

    Links and commentary here: https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-62307383

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-11-16
    Posts
    299


    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    .
    I also suffer from allergies, ragweed, birch etc. Since this began in 2019 I do not know COVID . I'm triple unvaccinated (wife is triple vaccinated) and don't wear a mask and goggles at work(although I do take K2-D3 supplement and Norwegian Cod liver oil and Manukau honey). I wish there would be information on the effectiveness of different vaccines so I could make an informed choice. To my way of thinking a vaccine that would stop the spread and resovoir makes most sense. Not an endless booster campaign with every new resovoir mutation.
    Don't be a fool. Everywhere I am hearing stories of the vaxxies getting chronically, some are are getting cancer, and the worst is heart inflammation. I had an good old friend, my age die in his sleep with enlarged heart. I've heard plenty of 2nd hand stories of the same type of death. This is not a vaxine, you don't know what's in it, I don't it's in it, but we do know the people pushing it are downright rotten and up to no good.

    PS Try raw milk for your allergies, thank me later. Just make sure it's from a farm where the cows are exclusively grass-fed.

  16. #16
    Regular Member spruithean's Avatar
    Join Date
    29-08-12
    Posts
    435


    Country: Canada



    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoRevenge View Post
    Don't be a fool. Everywhere I am hearing stories of the vaxxies getting chronically, some are are getting cancer, and the worst is heart inflammation. I had an good old friend, my age die in his sleep with enlarged heart. I've heard plenty of 2nd hand stories of the same type of death. This is not a vaxine, you don't know what's in it, I don't it's in it, but we do know the people pushing it are downright rotten and up to no good.

    PS Try raw milk for your allergies, thank me later. Just make sure it's from a farm where the cows are exclusively grass-fed.
    We do know what is in the vaccines. The side-effects seen by some who have been vaccinated are far more common in those who have been infected with COVID who did not get vaccinated.

  17. #17
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoRevenge View Post
    Don't be a fool. Everywhere I am hearing stories of the vaxxies getting chronically, some are are getting cancer, and the worst is heart inflammation. I had an good old friend, my age die in his sleep with enlarged heart. I've heard plenty of 2nd hand stories of the same type of death. This is not a vaxine, you don't know what's in it, I don't it's in it, but we do know the people pushing it are downright rotten and up to no good.
    PS Try raw milk for your allergies, thank me later. Just make sure it's from a farm where the cows are exclusively grass-fed.
    . Tripled vaccinated people with covid need to keep up there vaccination routine(perhaps mRNA vaccine decreases in strength after 3+/-months).I'm coming across people who don't want the 3rd, 4th,5th booster Vaxines (there saying my body my choice). Some people are calling the people who refuse booster updates as antivaxxers.
    Last edited by Silesian; 06-08-22 at 17:27.

  18. #18
    Regular Member spruithean's Avatar
    Join Date
    29-08-12
    Posts
    435


    Country: Canada



    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    . Tripled vaccinated people with covid need to keep up there vaccination routine(perhaps mRNA vaccine decreases in strength after 3+/-months).I'm coming across people who don't want the 3rd, 4th,5th booster Vaxines (there saying my body my choice). Some people are calling the people who refuse booster updates as antivaxxers.
    The majority of vaccines eventually require booster shots (think of the series of vaccines young children receive in regards to diphtheria, tetanus, polio, meningococcal, Hib, etc). SARS-CoV-2 is no different in that regard, however coronaviruses mutate rapidly so what might have worked well previously begins to not work so efficiently with different strains of the virus, this is part of the reason why there is no vaccination for the common cold. Common colds are caused by rhinoviruses and coronaviruses and both mutate so quickly that it’s next to impossible to produce a vaccine for the common cold.

    Some are hesitant to get 3rd, 4th or 5th boosters because there is a lot of discussion about updated boosters coming out later that are more geared towards the newer strains and will provide better protection towards those new dominant strains.

  19. #19
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Quote Originally Posted by spruithean View Post
    The majority of vaccines ..........
    I'm tripple unvaxxed, in other words, unvaccinated for the common cold and flu, including swine flu(although I have many of the others you listed). Can you list your cold, flu and covid vaccines( with time intervals) you have taken?

  20. #20
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Quote Originally Posted by spruithean View Post
    The majority of vaccines eventually require booster shots (think of the series of vaccines young children receive in regards to diphtheria, tetanus, polio, meningococcal, Hib, etc). SARS-CoV-2 is no different in that regard, however coronaviruses mutate rapidly so what might have worked well previously begins to not work so efficiently with different strains of the virus, this is part of the reason why there is no vaccination for the common cold. Common colds are caused by rhinoviruses and coronaviruses and both mutate so quickly that it’s next to impossible to produce a vaccine for the common cold.

    Some are hesitant to get 3rd, 4th or 5th boosters because there is a lot of discussion about updated boosters coming out later that are more geared towards the newer strains and will provide better protection towards those new dominant strains.
    Bivalent vaccine time. Number 4/5 boosters for covid.

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-09-22
    Posts
    20


    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    agree with you

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-11-16
    Posts
    299


    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Life expectancy drops 3 years in US.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-lif...e_4732330.html

  23. #23
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoRevenge View Post
    Life expectancy drops 3 years in US.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-lif...e_4732330.html
    Maybe more vaccines are needed, or people are not taking their booster shots or poor people can't afford them?
    We need some fact checkers to see if poor people traveling to rich areas like Martha Vineyard(super mega rich billionaires beachfront properties in the land of milk and honey) have vaccine passport mandates to show. It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated? Or is the pandemic over I don't know anymore this video is 4 days ago, is that before the pandemic was over according to the 60 minute interview?





  24. #24
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,537

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    It seems like we have finally turned a corner.

    I think if someone is up-to-date with vaccines, they should be fine. I haven't recieved the new booster yet, because I still have antibodies from when I had a mild case of covid in August. Which within and of itself is like a vaccine for the time being. Frankly, if someone with all of that is still walking around with a mask, they're just a wack-job at this point.

  25. #25
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    698

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    I never had any covid mild or severe thank goodness, in the last couple of years --that I know of, and I'm covid vaccine mRna free . I would think( in choices, everyone has due diligence, doctor consult etc...) if you are fully vaccinated(and believe in big pharma vaccines), and have a weak immune system-- still getting covid after being double vaccinated, you either need a stronger vaccine, or a new bivalent type.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •