Reconstructions of Ancient People (Ancestral Whispers)

Pretty fascinating actually. The Egyptian more or less fits my idea of what the ancient Egyptians looked like. Some people today have agendas to try to make that something else, either in the European or African direction. They seemed like a unique, ancient, intermediate population.

Strange. The Neolithic ones, especially Ireland Neolithic, and the Egyptian one and the Pamiri Saka look "normal" to me. The others look really ugly to my eyes. I suppose I'm used to the Neolithic admixed phenotypes we now find even in Northern Europe.

Just yesterday I added Adam Driver to the "fooled me" thread, because he looks so atypical to practically everyone, and not very good looking, no matter what his fans say.

He bears more than a passing resemblance to Ireland Bronze Age, imo, except that they made Ireland Bronze Age so fair.

NjZrFrU.png

He can be strangely sexy in certain roles, which must be some alchemy composed of his body, physicality and personality or "soul", if you will.

latest

Richard Kiel, the unforgettable villain Jaws, from the James Bond movie ‘The Spy Who Loved Me.’

YxldMjT.jpg

ZXWz6b8.jpg

U0edTiG.jpg

tKglUXY.jpg

SHbQqnL.jpg

He makes Adam Driver look positively GORGEOUS by comparison. :)

[video]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/7b/d9/757bd9e2565e00a46edcebae46876e61.jpg[/video]

He's beautiful in every possible way in "Hungry Hearts".

He makes Adam Driver look positively GORGEOUS by comparison. :)

[video]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/7b/d9/757bd9e2565e00a46edcebae46876e61.jpg[/video]

He's beautiful in every possible way in "Hungry Hearts".

It seems that he and Roger Waters share some traits, I think.

EgViBrD.jpg

dL96Bqi.jpg

It seems that he and Roger Waters share some traits, I think.

EgViBrD.jpg

dL96Bqi.jpg

Great eye and example! It's definitely a northwest European and perhaps especially British Isles thing, almost like throw backs, both of them.

the jomon construction is cool :cool-v:

JomonReconPreview_pxlo3t

yes could be D-M64.1 connection :)

This thread has been viewed 3534 times.

Back