classify a fearless lady

johen

Elite member
Reaction score

st6.jpg

Any additional pics other than this only?

Sent from my XQ-BC52 using Tapatalk

It looks like she's in Russia in those newer pictures, or perhaps Ukraine. In the first picture there's a small black and white photo, on that she kind of looks Spanish to me, but then again on the larger photo she's kind of northern central Europe. I guess people change during their lifetime. If I had to choose based on the most recent photos, it would be Russia or Ukraine because that environment looks like it.

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

she is a Russian in lake baikal. She reminds me of altai scythian woman:
information_items_1988.jpg

The Babushka of Baikal, the granny in her 80th year who has popularised the world’s deepest lake
https://siberiantimes.com/other/oth...-who-has-popularised-the-worlds-deepest-lake/
Yeah, she really does resemble the Scythian woman. Also, she is a really interesting and tough woman. By the way, I was by the lake Baikal in the late 80s when travelling on the Sibirian railway. We stayed in Irkutsk for 3 days, and it was minus 40 degrees Celsius, but boy so beautiful. If anyone ever gets a chance, take the travel one the Sibirian railway. We started in Sweden, and depending on the route, we ended in Beijing 15 days later.

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

She looks italian to me in first pic. In other pic is hard to tell

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 2265 times.

Back