Reaction score
Ethnic group
berber
Y-DNA haplogroup
E-A30032*
mtDNA haplogroup
V25b*
Hello what is origin mtDNA Haplogroup HV

In comparison with A LOT of other haplogroups, HV is "only" like 25000 years old. Take into account that most have near 50000 years of antiquity.
It appeared in the Middle East during those prehistoric times, as most of the ones we have in the Middle East, Eastern & Western Europe today.

The most succesful of those 2 is H, clearly dominant in the 3 regions I mentioned. H is a young haplogroup, it expanded during the invention of agriculture.

Yours in particular, V, has expanded to different populations. Peaking in the Saami, an "indigenous" people of Scandinavia, indigenous like the natives in the US. It's also relevant in the Berbers and Basques.

delete this

In comparison with A LOT of other haplogroups, HV is "only" like 25000 years old. Take into account that most have near 50000 years of antiquity.
It appeared in the Middle East during those prehistoric times, as most of the ones we have in the Middle East, Eastern & Western Europe today.

The most succesful of those 2 is H, clearly dominant in the 3 regions I mentioned. H is a young haplogroup, it expanded during the invention of agriculture.

Yours in particular, V, has expanded to different populations. Peaking in the Saami, an "indigenous" people of Scandinavia, indigenous like the natives in the US. It's also relevant in the Berbers and Basques.

Thanks you so much about this informatoim
my branch is V25b*
is seems to me my branch is coming to North Africa a period Roman

This thread has been viewed 1692 times.

Back