Politics Will Russia Attack Ukraine?

China Sells U.S. LNG to Europe at a Hefty Profit

(Bloomberg) — China resold several U.S. liquefied natural gas shipments to Europe, a rare move by the world’s top buyer that highlights how sky-high prices are rerouting trade flows.

India to Buy Russian Oil at Discount Amid Ukraine War

"New Delhi’s deal with Moscow comes as the U.S. and its allies are seeking to punish Russia economically over the invasion of its neighbor. As the U.S. and its Western allies move to reduce Russian oil imports, India is heading in the other direction."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/india-to-buy-russian-oil-at-discount-amid-ukraine-war-11647446532

Have a look how much energy EU uses- oil, natural gas, coal. Look at how many Ukrainians are entering Poland a lot of energy required(Poland uses Zloty not EU dollar). I would imagine if this is a long term problem(more than a month) tourism GDP industry in Poland and many other countries in Eastern Europe will be down. What would happen if Russia required EU to make energy payments in gold(not crypto, or EU dollars or US dollars?) and anchor the Chinese_Russian currency alliance, to an alternative to the US dollar?
478 billion dollar debt
https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/external-debt

Federal_Debt.png

Like I predicted, this is the end of the American hegemony in the economic field. With this totally unnecessary and catastrophic war the Biden administration will end the Dollar Empire.
Checkte for the USA. Even if they hurt Russia too, this will in the best case scenario a pyrrhic victory.
And if they try to do a currency reset, like it was planned anyway, I see a major Block not going with it.
Russia just needs to gather all the evidence for the aggressive interference and how the US Agentur instigated the Selenski regime.
At this point we can't say how it will go on, but the whole thing might blow the USA in its own Facebook. They can barely hold the Europeans together, the rest of the World which is not totally dependent from the States already said goodbye.
Probably in 10 to 20 years the USA will understand the Russian position of today much better, when they will try to defend the Monroe doctrine in their shrinking empire.
That's like Britain, France and Germany fighting endless wars, while they lost their grip on what they fought for. The USA repeats the British mistake. In an effort to ruin their old enemy, which sought peace, they will just ruin themselves.

All I see is a militarily weak EU stuck between the USA and Russia with the Chinese calling the economic shots for most of the world.

Russia is just a gas station with nukes.

If Trump came back to power and pulled the USA out of NATO most of Europe would unfortunately be under the Kremlin.

China will be the world hegemon in the second half of this century.

If Trump came back to power and pulled the USA out of NATO most of Europe...

I doubt he really wanted to do that, if the allies were willing to invest more themselves, but even if, "the blob" might have prevented it. The problem with the NATO is that the USA pushed to far and the Biden administration began to make an even more aggressive policy in Ukraine, which led to this conflict. Now those maniacs in the US media push their manias in congress and senate to go even further. These trigger-happy Americans make things just worse. What Europe needs is a peaceful solution and Putin was always willing to accept one and showed no intention to go any further. Its the US Biden administration and the Selenski regime which refused any reasonable compromise.
The USA should have been happy with what they got and try to bring Russia on the Western side, instead of trying to ruin Russia and reduce it to a third degree power. That was their dangerous game they played and we don't want to pay for their idiocy. Many European states didn't agree with how far the USA went, they agree even less with what Putin did, but that's both just no in Europe's interests.

I doubt he really wanted to do that, if the allies were willing to invest more themselves, but even if, "the blob" might have prevented it. The problem with the NATO is that the USA pushed to far and the Biden administration began to make an even more aggressive policy in Ukraine, which led to this conflict. Now those maniacs in the US media push their manias in congress and senate to go even further. These trigger-happy Americans make things just worse. What Europe needs is a peaceful solution and Putin was always willing to accept one and showed no intention to go any further. Its the US Biden administration and the Selenski regime which refused any reasonable compromise.
The USA should have been happy with what they got and try to bring Russia on the Western side, instead of trying to ruin Russia and reduce it to a third degree power. That was their dangerous game they played and we don't want to pay for their idiocy. Many European states didn't agree with how far the USA went, they agree even less with what Putin did, but that's both just no in Europe's interests.

I don't want to offend you, but I have loved ones living in Europe(Germany) and in events are going very fast perhaps there will be full confrontation within weeks . https://www.newsweek.com/china-hits-lindsey-graham-fueling-nuclear-war-putin-comment-1685546

The NATO Secretary-General announced an increased war alert for hundreds of thousands of soldiers. Stoltenberg issued a joint statement with US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, stating that hundreds of thousands of NATO troops were placed on high alert along with 100,000 US troops.

I worry that the US will throw Europe under the bus if it comes down to a nuclear war(a nuclear war fought only in European cities-Poland-Germany-France-Italy,UK etc...), or it just might be all out nuclear war with Europe and large portion of United States. Pretty sombre, that they would not negotiate for the safety of Russian speaking populations within Ukraine.

Very real possibility

Hollywood nuclear scene-

Poland's Kaczynski calls for peacekeeping mission in Ukraine:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...alls-peacekeeping-mission-ukraine-2022-03-15/

"I think that it is necessary to have a peace mission - NATO, possibly some wider international structure - but a mission that will be able to defend itself, which will operate on Ukrainian territory," Jaroslaw Kaczynski said during the conference, which was broadcast on Polish television."

Bakshi is an excellent analyst. Deep knowledge and objective, not like the hateful propagandists from CNN.

Bakshi is an excellent analyst. Deep knowledge and objective, not like the hateful propagandists from CNN.
Ukraine news on CNN - Youtube is the same? (not been banned on Youtube),

Source Shows Video and Texts of CNN Producer Fantasizing About Sex Acts with Fiancé’s Young Daughter

A Henderson woman is being charged in connection with sex crimes involving a CNN producer.

Ukraine news on CNN - Youtube is the same? (not been banned on Youtube),

Source Shows Video and Texts of CNN Producer Fantasizing About Sex Acts with Fiancé’s Young Daughter

A Henderson woman is being charged in connection with sex crimes involving a CNN producer.

Honestly I don't care about those internals, you always get problematic behaviour anywhere. That's not the point. Its about the corruption of the whole industry, infantile content, the censorship and biased propaganda.

That's what I said bring back the fairness doctrine...it helps prevent the infantilism celebrity anchor infotainment that our American news has turned into...I'm ok to allow opinion on smaller outlets but in order to be called a certified News Outlet or Journalist outfit you have to adhere to the fairness doctrine...

I would rather have a news organize opinion shows in back to back blocks where you have Tucker Carlson immediately followed by Rachel Maddow and the Fox Five immediately followed by The View, I'm just picking Righty and Leftie shows, but that way you don't have one news channel being devoted to the Right or Left point of view...

Russian MP Oleg Matveychev demands the return of Alaska:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ATIONS-sanctions-public-hangings-Ukraine.html

Actually Alaska was purchased and so should not be returned.

On the other hand, Wrangel Island is rightfully American clay:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrangel_Island

"A party from the USRC Corwin (the Corwin was a ship in the U.S. Revenue Cutter Service) landed on Wrangel Island on 12 August 1881, claimed the island for the United States and named it New Columbia" - ignoring this, the Russian government arbitrarily seized the island in 1916. If Mr. Matveychev is consistent in these matters, he will offer to return Wrangel Island to the U.S.

The Russians empires came to eastern Europe 200 years ago, telling around ... that what is yours is mine, untill now! Putler has been living with the same mindset ever since. Is enought.
Have you known politicians to admit mistakes? Politicians say what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine. Have you noticed politicians send poor working families children to the front lines in war? How many Politicians have body guards?

Well this war is a little personal for me my Mother's family from Argentina fled in mass to Mexico in the 70's due to a right wing violent coup, it appears you now have Ukrainians and Russians repeating History literally...I fear the United States is headed down the same path you have a Right Wing Movement under Trumpism labeling all their enemies as Radical Commies, this includes the Far Left, the Moderate Left, and now even the Moderate Republicans...We have to avoid being turned into mindless monsters willing to demonize and justify slaughtering one another...it's amazing how politicians are able to bring out the worst in us time and time again...

:( Bolshevic anacronic kgb, Sclav Servil Putlerist! omuletul... alb? Acu... Te dezici?... Rusii obisnuiti sper ca va vor dezice curand.. Roaga-te pentru asta. Nu mai aveti scapare!

no idea what you are talking about, I have no will to copy it to google/bing translators
and you didn't get the point/intention why I posted that anyway, have a nice weekend

This thread has been viewed 304823 times.

Back