Politics Will Russia Attack Ukraine?

^^^ I think Germans value obedience & Ordnung > freedom.

This is why even when a madman (like Hitler for example) becomes their leader, they are going to obey his orders until the end.

Also freedom of speech is low in the hierarchy of German values.

^^^
In this respect, Russians are similar to Germans - with the exception of Ordnung, which is not valued in Russia (but obedience is).

We getting in turbulent times and there is enough to blame all sides but the victims of that are
the Ukranians and the Russian people and lesser the Western alliance.

I think that:
That was the end of the "end of the history", and the meta-modern narration of an zelotious determinism
proposing that economy is the absolut shaper of societies.
The end; of the -prosperous; and peacefull;- "global village". (the end of globalization and reverse to the ethno-nationalisms)
The end; of the dialectics of materialism (eg. The heart is not what discriminates cowards; and heroes; but just an fluid pump;)
The end; of the pragmatological model theories of "bio-ethics" and the "bio-mechanics" as proposed from Industrial Revolution.
The end; of the ethics of the traditional Left-Right "idea-smos" (Gr. ιδεασμός ~poltergeisted from an "Idea") and their transformation
of them to: Homo Economists and Homo Ecologists. (White collared and non collared, t-shirted wear, chimps)

The end of the "dream" that we building a better world.

(Excuse for any neologisms. -How else to describe such a sickness?)

That was an episode of WOKE Russia...
How an middle civil servant became a "Vogyar", that is a case study.

Russia the land of opportunities...

HI guys. three hundred posts

(Eight years and I am still here. Three hundreds posts with a lots of punctuation points, dots, spots, speckles.
An average of ... per year, ... per month and a lots of a lot of fun, no matter of bad and good ones.

Three hundreds posts like Sparta's warriors, defender's of the unspokened truth against to the pseudoepistemology
of the idiotocrats... Ughh!!!)

If this is true, Germany's attitude is a disgrace and the Germans are secretly Russia's lapdogs.

Andrew II of Hungary wrote 800 years ago:

"The Teutons are like fire in your chest, like a mouse in your backpack, like a viper in your womb."

^^^ And shortly after that King Andrew did a wise thing, and expelled those treacherous Teutons from Hungary. And look what these Teutonic snakes are doing just now - when Europe is in crisis and needs unity - they are inciting divisions ("divide et impera") as always:

https://newsfounded.com/polandeng/g...newspaper-about-the-situation-around-ukraine/

?Although no one speaks about it out loud, the cancellation of the Visegrad Group meeting planned for this week could also mean the end of many years of cooperation? ? wrote the ?Sueddeutsche Zeitung? on Wednesday.

Also Poland has taken over 2 million Ukrainian refugees since 24 February but these pigs still write about "hatred of foreigners in Poland".

^^^
One meeting was cancelled, and these Teutonic "snakes" are already hoping in their hearts for a permanent disintegration of the Visegrad Group. You know what, Germans? One cancelled meeting is just that, nothing more. Don't be too quick with destroying Visegrad Group "in your mind".

^^^
I don't want unity with a country which will always boss my country around, tell us how to live, and undermine my nation at every occasion.

Northener, you said that Germany has changed? How about this?:

Germany sees spike in anti-Semitic crimes (2021):

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-sees-spike-in-anti-semitic-crimes-reports/a-56537178

Anti-Semitism in Germany 'sharply rising' (2020):

https://www.dw.com/en/anti-semitism-in-germany-sharply-rising-warns-security-agency/a-55211350

^^^
Good that Jews are not defenceless anymore (English subtitles in the video are available):

^^^
English translation of lyrics:

VERSE 1:
So many ages
Wandering the world
So many harm and evil
You can't even imagine
Finally came the era
of Reason and Enlightenment
For the Jewish people
The humiliation was over
We rose from the ghettos
To work like people
To build, to heal, to fight
And to produce
Co-create the culture
European civilization
For we all are brothers, aren't we?
Comprising human nation?
Premature were these rejoicings though
The Dreyfus Affair
exposed the naked truth
of the EVIL
of anti-Jewish obsession
There is no place for us
in Europe...

No place for us

CHORUS:
Why, oh why
You hate me so much?
Why, oh why
You want to deal me death?
Why, oh why
Is the Jew so alien to you?
Why, oh why
Aren't you still unashamed of your evil?

why the Jews pain you so?

VERSE 2:
And here comes Theodore Herzl
The Zionist power!
He has long presumed
That Jews are doomed here
Assimilation is fiction
The Jew will always be the Jew
Thus we need our own state
To protect us against the fungus
of antisemitic paranoias
of primitive mobs
So-called public opinion
From the depths of Teutonic wilderness
We need to be a united
and a creative as hell a nation
and not a beggars' diaspora
begging for Europe's allowance
We are the people of Abraham
Of David who vanquished Goliath
Of infinite wisdom of Solomon
Under the shield of archangel Michael
Why don't we buy land in Syria
and transform it into a power?
Creating a modern Israel
with no hand-kissing

No hand-kissing for you!

CHORUS:
Why, oh why
You hate me so much?
Why, oh why
You want to deal me death?
Why, oh why
Is the Jew so alien to you?
Why, oh why
Aren't you still unashamed of your evil?

Never ever again
You'll spit at us
Never ever again
You'll break a Jew in half
Never ever again
You'll shut our mouths
Since today - forever
We're ready to pull the trigger

YEAH
Ready to pull the trigger!

For ever

For ever

Aye
Always ready to pull the trigger!

Straight onto the faces
Of those hostile to Zion

Northener, you said that Germany has changed? How about this?:

Germany sees spike in anti-Semitic crimes (2021):

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-sees-spike-in-anti-semitic-crimes-reports/a-56537178

Anti-Semitism in Germany 'sharply rising' (2020):

https://www.dw.com/en/anti-semitism-in-germany-sharply-rising-warns-security-agency/a-55211350

^^^
Good that Jews are not defenceless anymore (English subtitles in the video are available):

^^^
English translation of lyrics:

Indeed like everywhere that damned ethnocentrism is everywhere rising.....also in Germany.
Nevertheless the situation and social climate in Germany is for sure differentiated from 100 years ago. Which doen't mean it is 'spotless' just like the Netherlands or Poland is 'spotless'.

Indeed like everywhere that damned ethnocentrism is everywhere rising.....also in Germany.

Ethnocentrism is not rising in Germany. But anti-Semitism is rising.

I wouldn't connect one with the other, you can be ethnocentric without being anti-Semitic or hateful towards other ethnic groups in general.

^^^ For instance Israel itself is very ethnocentric but not hateful towards other ethnic groups.

Israel is a good model to follow for European countries.

Ethnocentrism is not rising in Germany. But anti-Semitism is rising.

I wouldn't connect one with the other, you can be ethnocentric without being anti-Semitic or hateful towards other ethnic groups in general.

I differ.
Anti-semitism is in Europe mostly en vogue among the most severe ethnocentrist....

I differ.
Anti-semitism is in Europe mostly en vogue among the most severe ethnocentrist....

I disagree.

And to be honest, in Germany probably Muslims are responsible for >50% of these anti-Semitic crimes, rather than native ethnic Germans.

^^^ Islam is a religion of hate (although there are some sub-branches of Islam which are more moderate and more peaceful).

^^^ For instance Israel itself is very ethnocentric but not hateful towards other ethnic groups.

Israel is a good model to follow for European countries.

Theoretically your position is possible. But in praxis, this:

What is ethnocentrism in simple terms?
"Ethnocentrism" is a commonly used word in circles where ethnicity, inter-ethnic relations, and similar inter-group issues are of concern. The usual definition of the term is "thinking one's own group's ways are superior to others" or "judging other groups as inferior to one's own".

....leads to anti-semitism (jews are inferior....).

One flaw of modern Europe is that we morally relativize everything, we say "nothing is black or white, everything is gray now".

Bullshit, not everything is gray.

And some things are morally blacker than others. Islam is a more barbarian and more violent religion than Christianity, period.

No, ethnocentrism is not about thinking that your ethnic group is superior to others.

Just like familycentrism is not about thinking that your family is superior to others.

It is simply about caring first about your own family, only then about other families.

This thread has been viewed 298895 times.

Back