Politics Will Russia Attack Ukraine?

Whoever comes upon you with a sword will perish by the sword. Whoever digs a pit for another will fall into it himself.

Verse 1
I'm injecting my morphine, I load in a new magazine.
A training exercise? We ran out of gasoline!
I don't mean to be crass, but this plan is total ass.
We're getting slaughtered here en mass!
Without support, how're we even supposed to last?

Chorus
I ask the troopers from Crete, how is this even fair?
We're better off sitting on electric chairs!
Jump out if you dare, you'll drop into the sea there.
World's most elite airborne force: the VDV!
World's most effective airborne force: the VDV!

Verse 2
A mission we'll never fail, we'll for sure take Hostomel.
Didn't perform SEAD or CAS. I'll send the planner straight to hell.
Air insertions are ******, on the ground we'll have more luck.
Missiles cooking off our BMDs, these cope cages ******* suck!
We better off painting "Z's" on garbage trucks -- The VDV!

Chorus
World's most retarded airborne force: the VDV!
World's most incompetent airborne force: the VDV!

Verse 3
Mariupol and Kharkiv we are here. Its encirclement is near.
We'll finish fascism, just wait for our Commander.
Shot in the face, this war's a disgrace.
The Ukrainian Air Force even got an ace.
Get me the hell away from this nightmarish place.

Chorus
World's most expendable airborne force: the VDV!

Outro
I ask again: our air and ground support is where?
Whatever happened to the great Russian bear?
Putin's favourite cannon fodder: the VDV.
Sent straight to Davy Jones' Locker: the VDV.
The absolute best at getting slaughtered: the VDV!

Regarding casualties:

I think that Donetsk People's Republic is the only side of this conflict which is reporting its casualties as they truly are.

As of 31 March, the Donetsk People's Republic alone has admitted to 4326 killed or wounded soldiers.

This is over 21% of total manpower which Donetsk Republic's armed forces had at the beginning of the war (20,000).

They lost over 1/5 of their army in just one month of the conflict.

I believe that Russia has suffered similar losses (about 1/5 of their total strength) but is not reporting the truth about it.

Comparison of Hitler's and Putin's speeches, with English subtitles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZmpEaKGgsI

Striking!

According to Riverman (if I follow his reasoning in a right way but meanwhile his stated this over and over again so it's not that difficult) this is all wrong, Putin only reacted on aggression/ warmonger actions of the Ukrainians and the US etc. The Russian minority was pressed....Just like Hitler stated about the German ones.

Imo in essence they both play the card of murdered innocence, to hide the own aggressive intentions

Last edited:
According to Riverman...

According to you Russia should just have ignored all the US interference and the Selenski regimes attacks on its friends and brethren. The problem is indeed that people which want to belong to another state being pressed into a construct, to which they don't want to belong anyway.
In this case the Russian ethnic and strategical interests are one and the same. There is no difference, which makes their claims all the more legitimate. The Ukrainians supresse and persecute the Russians, the atrocities and attacks on Donbas speak for itself. Its amazing how you try to ignore facts for creating your political anti-Russian narrative.
Fact is that the Ukrainians pushed forward, attacked Russians, and the Americans interfered and weaponised the Ukrainian nationalism against Russia. No ideological distortion can change that. I never said the Russians are innocent or played nice with the Ukrainians, they shouldn't have escalated to that level just like that, but like I said so often too: They were running out of options and the Ukrainians just attacked, provoked, just attacked, provoked and made clear they won't ever negotiate and consider legitimate Russian concerns and demands. That's ******** behaviour, which is why Putin got that angry. If you listen to Selenski, he is just an arrogant actor provoking and humiliating the Russian all day long, while persecuting in his own country and pressing for the escalation of the war. He never listens, he never respects the other side or its rightful demands. He did so 3 years, with the back up by Biden, and this caused this escalation.

Riverman why do you write always Selenski in place of Zelenski or Zelensky. A mark of contempt? Z- in Slavic is different from S- etymologically.
That said, I'm not sure the Dombas question was so clear at first. How many TRUE Dombas people against Ukraina at first? (TRUE: not infiltred by Russian Russians).
Whatever the answer, the military action of Russia in allover Ukraina and since the beginning is sufficient to prove his real projects of Russian Empire, I think. The comparison with the Sudetes question during the Nazi period is very good, I think. I was against the American intervention in Iraq at the Sadam Hussein times, and I'm against the today Russian offensive in Ukraina. Nothing can justify it under this form.
Putin demands more to others than he demands to himself, concerning autodetermination.

Riverman why do you write always Selenski in place of Zelenski or Zelensky. A mark of contempt? Z- in Slavic is different from S- etymologically.
That said, I'm not sure the Dombas question was so clear at first. How many TRUE Dombas people against Ukraina at first? (TRUE: not infiltred by Russian Russians).
Whatever the answer, the military action of Russia in allover Ukraina and since the beginning is sufficient to prove his real projects of Russian Empire, I think. The comparison with the Sudetes question during the Nazi period is very good, I think. I was against the American intervention in Iraq at the Sadam Hussein times, and I'm against the today Russian offensive in Ukraina. Nothing can justify it under this form.
Putin demands more to others than he demands to himself, concerning autodetermination.

Is Gazprom going to cut off gas, to Germany ?

The Sudeten-German question was a shame, done by the allies to the Germans. Yes, the comparison is there, but it was even more of a crime to deny the Germans from Bohemia-Moravia their right to self-determination. When they protested peacefully, they were shot and arrested. The Austrian government at first couldn't believe what the allies have done to their citizens and German brethren over the "new border". Such new borders, if being fixed, should always be drawn according to the ethnic distribution, everything else causes just more troubles, suppression of one side or even wars.

Selenski is the usual form I read in German media:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolodymyr_Selenskyj

Last edited:
According to you Russia should just have ignored all the US interference and the Selenski regimes attacks on its friends and brethren. The problem is indeed that people which want to belong to another state being pressed into a construct, to which they don't want to belong anyway.
In this case the Russian ethnic and strategical interests are one and the same. There is no difference, which makes their claims all the more legitimate. The Ukrainians supresse and persecute the Russians, the atrocities and attacks on Donbas speak for itself. Its amazing how you try to ignore facts for creating your political anti-Russian narrative.
Fact is that the Ukrainians pushed forward, attacked Russians, and the Americans interfered and weaponised the Ukrainian nationalism against Russia. No ideological distortion can change that. I never said the Russians are innocent or played nice with the Ukrainians, they shouldn't have escalated to that level just like that, but like I said so often too: They were running out of options and the Ukrainians just attacked, provoked, just attacked, provoked and made clear they won't ever negotiate and consider legitimate Russian concerns and demands. That's ******** behaviour, which is why Putin got that angry. If you listen to Selenski, he is just an arrogant actor provoking and humiliating the Russian all day long, while persecuting in his own country and pressing for the escalation of the war. He never listens, he never respects the other side or its rightful demands. He did so 3 years, with the back up by Biden, and this caused this escalation.

Why are you spamming this thread with long ass paragraphs? You were caught here saying that Ukraine is using it's native population as a
shield when they have send millions of children and women as refugees and obligated the men to stay and fight. That speaks volume how biased you are in this topic.

Why should we trust you further?

As for the rest it's a "talk too much but speak so little" which SMELLS propaganda given my experience in arguing.

Why are you spamming this thread with long ass paragraphs? You were caught here saying that Ukraine is using it's native population as a
shield when they have send millions of children and women as refugees and obligated the men to stay and fight. That speaks volume how biased you are in this topic.

Why should we trust you further?

As for the rest it's a "talk too much but speak so little" which SMELLS propaganda given my experience in arguing.

I rather care for arguments and logic. This is exactly the problem many people have these days, they think a conflict like this one can be explained in a sentence and there is just a "good guy and a bad guy". Guess what, that's wrong and just b*******.

Concerning the human shields argument, first its wrong they don't let the men leave with their families, because why should every Ukrainian citizen be cannon fodder for this regime? Another case of "not better than Russia".

And the "human shields" argument being used in a specific context, especially in Mariupol, where there were reports than some local Ukrainian militias did stop inhabitants from fleeing the scene. Similar incidents happened elsewhere, but its definitely not the Russians which prevented the people from leaving, more generally speaking.

I rather care for arguments and logic. This is exactly the problem many people have these days, they think a conflict like this one can be explained in a sentence and there is just a "good guy and a bad guy". Guess what, that's wrong and just b*******.

Concerning the human shields argument, first its wrong they don't let the men leave with their families, because why should every Ukrainian citizen be cannon fodder for this regime? Another case of "not better than Russia".

And the "human shields" argument being used in a specific context, especially in Mariupol, where there were reports than some local Ukrainian militias did stop inhabitants from fleeing the scene. Similar incidents happened elsewhere, but its definitely not the Russians which prevented the people from leaving, more generally speaking.

It was the Russians who were preventing civilian evacuations so stop with your false spamming propaganda ramblings.

You might as well be a Russian bot.

Truth and the Kremlin have been strangers for generations.

List of countries which have territorial disputes with Russia and claim parts of Russian territory as rightfully their own territory:

https://belsat-eu.translate.goog/pl...ow-rosji/?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=pl

1) Azerbaijan
2) Belarus
3) Georgia
4) Abkhazia
5) Kazakhstan
6) Korea
7) China
8) Lithuania
9) Latvia
10) Mongolia
11) Norway
12) Finland
13) Estonia
14) Japan
15) Poland - https://dorzeczy-pl.translate.goog/...grad.html?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=pl

Moreover:

"Russia also has many autonomous republics (Adygea, Altai, Bashkortostan, Buryatia, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Kalmykia, Karachay-Cherkessia, Karelia, Komi, Mari El, Mordovia, North Ossetia, Tatarstan, Tuva, Udmurtia, Chechnya, Khachenia , Chuvashia, Yakutia) and other national units (Nenets, Khanty-Mansiysk, Chukotka, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug), which also repeatedly expressed separatist tendencies.

By expressing its territorial claims and denying other countries and nations the right to exist, the Kremlin is opening up a veritable Pandora's Box, which could even lead to the fact that Russia itself will cease to exist within its present borders."

Arguments and logic? You are, like in the Sudeten case, in the ethnocentric groove.

This quote from Mykola Riabchuk,

What Putin- and Riverman- does not understand, and the imperial myth precludes him from eventual understanding, is that Ukrainians live not in the 19th century of Russia but in the 21st century in Europe; that what unites them is primarily the future and not, like Russians, a nostalgic past; that they formed a political nation where all categories so dear to Mr Putin – like ‘blood and soil’, ‘ethnicity’, ‘faith’, ‘Slavonic brotherhood’ – are not the primary determinants of national loyalty and belonging. In fact, they are as irrelevant for their civic patriotism, as the categories of freedom and dignity for Putin's uncivic etatism.

That's the key. You defend Putin because you are reasoning likewise him, it is his 'right' to act the way he did....

Nothing to do with plain logic more with ideological convictions. And in that sense you are close to the Kremlin line.

Last edited:
Imagine those 15 countries + Ukraine (in total 16) partitioning defeated Russia, with help of Russia's own numerous separatist republics.

Arguments and logic? You see, like in the Sudeten case, in the ethnocentric groove.

You have no idea of what happened there, or if you have, you just don't care about what it meant for the people. It was a sheer catastrophy for the local German speaking population and the suppression and pressure on them was a horrible experience. Its not "ethnocentric" in the sense of only caring for the own ethnicity if caring for legitimate, justified claims for self-determination of a related people. Obviously any decent person would try to help its people - that doesn't have to mean that you want to oppress or hurt other people.

If Germany or France would just grab a piece of land in which your relatives live and remove all Dutch speakers from the administration, many public and private companies, ban the language as an official one, start persecuting and arresting all activists for the local people and shooting and arresting peaceful demonstrators, you wouldn't care, because its "ethnocentric" to do so?
Probably there are some individualists or better nihilists which don't care, but usually, decent people, care for other people and those of the same ethnictiy in particular.

Russia poking China? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Don't be ridiculous.

You misunderstood what I wrote - it is China which claims Russia's current territory as their own, not the other way around.

At least these red-colored territories of Russia (and perhaps even more of Russia's Far East and Siberia) are Chinese claims:

Kx1HYtH.png

This thread has been viewed 298901 times.

Back