Politics Will Russia Attack Ukraine?

Amazing, only the Indians show how objective journalism works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Kttb1WaJE

They are not whitewashing Russia, but they also look at whats wrong with the USA and the Selenski regime. Comparing that with CNN, it might look more professional, because of their experience and the money put into it, but its all nothing but one sided propaganda and the intellectual level is that of a kindergarten. It kind of shows where the US are standing now, because in the past, I had way more respect for the CNN & Co. That's gone altogether and all the censorship and manipulation can only brainwash the Western countries. The rest of the world won't be kept in line and phased like the USA wants it any longer. With that war, it will be gone completely, because every observer can see how subjective and partisan the Western corporate media became. Its as ridiculous as Russian state propaganda is (which is worse, granted). You can take something out of it, but the trust is gone completely. And they wonder and blame "fake news"! They are the fake news agencies themselves.

^^
so much hate, more videos, about Nazis and Russians, not banned by youtube. Does history keep repeating?

Modern day hate against people.

Are there actually people here who can't recognize Russian propaganda? It's always so heavy handed that it's ludicrous. That was 80 years ago, people. Virtually no one living in these countries now was alive then. Are they going to be smeared for what their grandparents and great-grandparents did?

Plus, in every place in Eastern Europe where the Germans took control there was collaboration, partly because of the rampant anti-Semitism in those countries, and partly because the Germans had no clue how to put together an empire; they were so brutal that they were universally detested. Even the Soviets seemed a better bet. Even in northeastern Poland there were Poles joining the SS, or at least fighting for the Germans.

It sort of makes a twisted sense in Eastern Europe since they considered Slavs sub-humans and planned to exterminate them as soon as they were finished with the Jews so that all that nice flat farmland could be given to Germans. Of course they didn't give their collaborators that information. If they had done so, the Latvians and Lithuanians might have been less eager to take jobs as concentration camp guards.

Made less sense in Western Europe, but leopards don't change their spots. To stop Northern Italians from helping the allies they brought in the SS battalions which had "cleaned up" the east. There are memorials to their atrocities in nearly every village in the Lunigiana, the Val Parma etc. Of course, they couldn't have done it without the help of home grown fascists, just as the Germans couldn't have so easily controlled France without collaborators; collaborators who never really paid the price, btwl. Instead, after the war it was, oh, my family were all in the resistance. Yeah, right.

Russia will start to starve in summer, you idiots. Keep making jokes and laughing.

About the Western hypocrisy, this time in Canada, and how they can no longer talk about democratic principles if targeting others, as well as talking about the reasons of the war in Ukraine, by confusing cause (weaponising Ukraine and backing up an aggressive stance of the Selenski Regime by Biden) and effect (war in Ukraine):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiY83iWcbcA

Simulation of democracy is not democratic, especially not if shutting down everything which goes against the agenda of the establishment.

Russia will start to starve in summer, you idiots. Keep making jokes and laughing.
There are many types of weapons of mass destruction that the US. was claiming the Iraqis had(so far no evidence). Can you understand that countries like Russian(Slavs) and Chinese want proof that their populations will not be attacked by genetic engineered-race specific biological weapons? China and Russia have every right to be on guard, especially since there has been so much talk about Covid being man made. Collecting biological samples in local areas and conducting experiments, sounds like something from the Nazi's.

^^^^
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

The Iraq War[nb 1] was a protracted armed conflict in Iraq from 2003 to 2011 that began with the invasion of Iraq by the United States–led coalition which overthrew the Iraqi government of Saddam Hussein. The conflict continued for much of the next decade as an insurgency emerged to oppose the coalition forces and the post-invasion Iraqi government.[59] An estimated 151,000 to 1,033,000 Iraqis died in the first three to five years of conflict.

In reading these posts I can only be reminded of the Genesis song "Land of Confusion" definitely not enough love to go round...

^^^^^

Biological torture and warfare was also against Slavs(Russians) and Chinese in China, by Unit 731, of whom many members were offered immunity by the United States.
According to A. S. Wells, the majority of victims were Chinese,[29] with a lesser percentage being Russian, Mongolian, and Korean. They may also have included a small number of European, American, Indian, Australian, and New Zealander prisoners of war.[71][72][73][74] A member of the Yokusan Sonendan paramilitary political youth branch, who worked for Unit 731, stated that not only were Chinese, Russians, and Koreans present, but also Americans, British, and French people.[75]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Well I don't understand what the arguments are you are all trying to make, obviously all nations are guilty of horrendous war crimes, Democratic or Autocratic...but wouldn't you rather live in a country where you can question your government and leadership? I think the West still has this going for it, just look at all those videos you can easily find on youtube :LOL: ok so Canada got some heat for the Trucker thing it's obvious some of these Democratic countries are very much on edge and afraid of losing control, the peasants are revolting...if you prefer Autocracy to Democracy own up to it, then maybe I can understand your argument or point of view...

I just don't understand people living in a Democratic system wanting to praise Autocracy...I get all our countries are corrupt and the Oligarchs are the true winners but geez don't take your freedoms for granted you still have access to much more information than most and the freedom to voice your opinion...no matter how ignorant or bigotted...

Last edited:
There are many types of weapons of mass destruction that the US. was claiming the Iraqis had(so far no evidence). Can you understand that countries like Russian(Slavs) and Chinese want proof that their populations will not be attacked by genetic engineered-race specific biological weapons? China and Russia have every right to be on guard, especially since there has been so much talk about Covid being man made. Collecting biological samples in local areas and conducting experiments, sounds like something from the Nazi's.

621hq.png

Whatever.
Putin will soon be the lapdog of the Chinese.
As I mentioned, china has had a dream to make Russia as their vassal state and overthrow western order, namely the US. Russia wants to return to Yalta conference age. And I think CCP surely saw the weakness of Russian military power and become to know military weakness of china considering the US. So the today meeting of genius Sullivan and Yang is very important rather than negotiation between Russia and Ukraine. I think the US can make the china paralyzed by their chip technology, while Russia makes chip industry suffocate by Ukraine’s Neon.

The invasion was preceded by a long meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping on Feb. 4 — the beginning of the Chinese Lunar New Year celebrations and the Beijing Winter Olympic Games.
At the end of that meeting, the two men released a 5,000-word, carefully drafted document announcing a close partnership between their two countries. The document is stronger than any treaty and must have required detailed negotiations in advance.
I was surprised that Xi appeared to have given Putin carte blanche to invade and wage war against Ukraine.

What could make the situation in Ukraine more ripe for a peaceful resolution? There are three potential sources of pressure that could be brought to bear on Russian President Vladimir Putin, but none is likely to induce him to negotiate seriously.
While the chances of changing China’s calculus are low, efforts to do so should nonetheless be explored. As a first step, the US should reassure China that it stands by its one-China policy. US President Joe Biden’s administration could rescind the Trump-era tariffs, which have failed to induce any change in Chinese economic practices and have contributed to inflation at home. It could also signal its willingness to restart a regular strategic dialogue.

Well I don't understand what the arguments are you are all trying to make, obviously all nations are guilty of horrendous war crimes, Democratic or Autocratic...but wouldn't you rather live in a country where you can question your government and leadership? I think the West still has this going for it, just look at all those videos you can easily find on youtube :LOL: ok so Canada got some heat for the Trucker thing it's obvious some of these Democratic countries are very much on edge and afraid of losing control, the peasants are revolting...if you prefer Autocracy to Democracy own up to it, then maybe I can understand your argument or point of view...

I just don't understand people living in a Democratic system wanting to praise Autocracy...I get all our countries are corrupt and the Oligarchs are the true winners but geez don't take your freedoms for granted you still have access to much more information than most and the freedom to voice your opinion...no matter how ignorant or bigotted...

Better a mountain of hypocrisy and a little freedom than the endless nightmare of oppression and zero freedom of the Russian state.

People who love autocracy have daddy issues or else they are politically lazy and want somebody else to do all the thinking and take all the responsibility for them.

As I mentioned, china has had a dream to make Russia as their vassal state and overthrow western order, namely the US. Russia wants to return to Yalta conference age. And I think CCP surely saw the weakness of Russian military power and become to know military weakness of china considering the US. So the today meeting of genius Sullivan and Yang is very important rather than negotiation between Russia and Ukraine. I think the US can make the china paralyzed by their chip technology, while Russia makes chip industry suffocate by Ukraine’s Neon.

If Russia turns off the gas, half of Europe is standing still, if there won't be massive blackouts to begin with. What's even more, if the Ukraine doesn't make peace with Russia: They depend the most on Russian gas and can't afford any alternative. They couldn't even pay the Russian gas and stole it from the transnational pipeline, which was part of the reason why they were always against Nordstream.

You don't have to wait for the chip industry to collapse if Ukraine turns into a months long battlefield and the sanctions on Russia being not lifted. This will cause a massive production chain collapse and hyperinflation in a worst case scenario.

And Russia knows that it can't go back out of a sudden to the size of the old Soviet Union, even less to its sphere of influence in the Warshaw Pact. That's absurd and completely out of question. Ukraine is a specific conflict and war, it can be made a bigger scale war, even a World War, if the US and some of the Eastern European states don't come to their senses. They just need to call Selenski back and tell him to take negotiations seriously, like he should have all the time, since he became president. Instead of enjoying being in the world wide media and playing "the Western hero", while his country suffocates in blood. He just repeats "whatever the costs" and isn't even ready to talk about the Crimean question seriously. Who does he think he is? What did Biden think he does by weaponising Ukraine and making false promises to the Selenski regime, which, if being fulfilled, will lead to World War III? And all of that mainly for the NATO membership, for the political purge in the Ukraine, which de facto ended democracy there, when they arrested the pro-Russian opposition and closed all non-phased media and TV stations. For territories which they don't control since 2014 and which population doesn't want to be part of an anti-Russian Ukraine.
For that they went into war and Russia just made the first step into this catastrophe.

Its so easy: Crimea to Russia and a guarantee for the water supply and traffic, Donbas too for Russia or getting at least sufficient autonomy and the NATO membership removed from the constitution, at least sort of a blocking period and on the other hand hard guarentees for the independence of the Ukraine (without Donbas and Crimea) and its people from both the USA, UK, France, Germany, Russia and China.
That would have been a good peace for all sides, unless the Ukrainian nationalists want to reconquer "all of Ukraine", even the parts which don't want to belong to that sort of Ukraine anyway, by brute force, which they planned and which caused the war. And they did annihilate the Ukrainian opposition to the war course, which was both undemocratic and a final political declaration of war to Russia.

The main problem is: That egomanic Selenski loves to be "so important" and "the hero", it comes through in his videos, he is a self-promoter. And on the other hand, he feels the pressure from the Ukrainian nationalists and his policy destroys the Ukraine. The more death and destruction, the harder it gets to make such a peace, because everyone could ask, and rightly so: If this is the peace, why wasn't this treaty not made in 2019, 2020 or 2021? But only after all those thousands of crippled and dead people, after half of the Ukraine is in shambles.

And that's where I'm getting even more pessimistic, because its like the World War I dilemma: Everybody in a clear state of mind did regret to even have started that war, but it became to costly to just come back to the status quo ante or just accept a honourable defeat in a compromise. So all sides fought on, because the many dead and all the destruction couldn't have been in vain. And the next problem was, that when it was finally possible to force peace on one side, that peace was so unjust and cruel to the Central Powers, that it hardly could have become a lasting peace.

The longer the war goes on, the more its becoming such a political dilemma. Both sides need to justify their losses, but both sides can't get all their demands, so they fight it out to the bitter end or the next escalation level, which would threaten mankinds existence if the USA/NATO gets involved.

And to those which think that the Russian nuclear power won't be able to strike the US hard, because they are on the other side of the Atlantic or seem to be technologically not as advanced: It will be hard enough for everybody to regret it, if it comes to this point, even over there. Of course, we in Europe are much closer to this, but it will be still bad enough for North America if the Russians would start an all-out nuclear war. The hypersonic missile arsenal alone would destroy a good number of US cities and core agglomeration zones and the defense systems are nowhere as effective as to being able to stop a full scale assault.

The Biden administration backed up and pushed the Selenski regime into this conflict, now its about time to start thinking about an emergency stop. Making that comedien in Kiev clear that latest when the pincer movement in the West Ukraine starts and it becomes clear that his main forces will be trapped and annihilated, he has to start negotiating quickly, because the West won't risk a nuclear war for this dream role as Western hero. One could argue, the Ukrainians have a chance in conventional warfare without their whole country being destroyed up to this point, when Kharkiv/Mariupol are falling and the pincer starts, the Donbas front collapses. If that happens, it can only become one bloody mess of a dirty partisan war and the Ukraine completely destroyed, or the West is starting World War III, otherwise they have to surrender latest at this point.

I'd suggest the Ukrainians start to take negotiations more seriously as soon as possible, because if the Russians manage to do that movement, and they eventually will, if they have no military or political miracle, from within Russia, they inevitably will make it, its over for the UAF. The steamroller will start moving again, once the two plugs being lifted (Mariupol and Kharkiv) and then its over for the UAF.
That's just how it is and the worst scenario, not just for Ukraine, but the whole world, is an escalation of this war to the next level. No sane person should want that, its completely unnecessary and superfluous to risk the well-being of billions for this idiotic conflict Putin and Selenski could end in days on the negotiations table. The Ukraine didn't even have the Crimean peninsula and Donbas in its hands before the war started and the idea of a quick NATO membership was just one of the gravest mistakes, politically, done by the recent Ukrainian governments, especially the Selenski regime confrontational course backed up and pushed by the US Biden administration. That was so damned unnecessary, just like the idea of taking Donbas back by force, with the help of NATO instructors and weapons. For what? All of this could have been easily prevented by a diplomatic solution as early as 2014. Why this unnecessary confrontation and escalation? Who's profiting from it? And even those which thought they might profit from it, are they happy with the results? Is that what they wanted? All reasonable analysts warned to not go that far, to stop that - and Trump did stop it, and it became more peaceful, a diplomatic solution became at least more likely. But as soon as Biden backed the Selenski regime up, everything started to become a bloody mess.

Better a mountain of hypocrisy and a little freedom than the endless nightmare of oppression and zero freedom of the Russian state.

Is that why we don't find any of your(L51+) ancestors in Kurgans(inequality); their freedom was oppressed in Russia? So they migrated West, and oppressed the natives ?

You and I are squared Riverman we have differences of opinion I don't believe the war should have escalated outside the disputed territories, but I see that you want to resolve the conflict but there are others that seem to want the West to fall, I just think that is mad...bonkers

I refuse to be Red Pilled into believing this is all some orchestrated conflict by globalist lizard people banksters :LOL:, but I do know the stupidity of man especially when large ego's are involved and it wouldn't surprise what this stupidity can lead to...we're just pawns in their chess game...

You did remind me of the movie Sarajevo if that sort of behavior is going on behind the scenes we're in trouble...

But if the line is drawn in the sand I got to side with Democratic West vs Autocratic East...

Last edited:
China is again threatening to conquer Taiwan.
And China warns against western interventions in the same wordings as Putin.
They see Putin gets away with this.
NATO shouldn't have hesitated to impose the no-fly zone.

This thread has been viewed 304823 times.

Back