Politics Will Russia Attack Ukraine?

^^
yeah, I do agree, up to 15% of Russians is East Slavic (= Antes), I mean not mixed with all those 190 ethnic groups like Komi, Chuvash and Co.

Most of that soldiers were killed as a shield for soldiers from Moscow. It would be good for Putin's power as CCP tried to torture and finally remove Uyghur people.

High technology weapons of NATO that may send to Ukraine,

1. HIMARS (GMLRS)
2. grey eagle (this UAV is dangerous, cause it maybe consider as Cruise missile by Russia and open new lvl on war)
3. Harpoon missiles, (not NSM. but they are good, altough Ukraine has her own Poseeidon)

Justice vs Peace

In EU, looks like France and Germany want Peace, but UK, and most of East Euro countries for Justice. Outside EU, it seems to me that they don't want war to be longer except USA, even if they save their words. Poor countries start to hate war b/c all the money goes into Ukraine. Of course, oil countries in middle east would have poker faces in public room, but big smiles in private room. Hunger-stricken people in middle east and africa would pack their stuff preparing to go to Europe. Clean Energy policies becomes to be none of any countries's business, b/c coal price is going up and up to near sky. Under current situation, Fancy Tesla EV is nothing but a coal car. Which one do you want, peace or justice?

Justice vs Peace

In EU, looks like France and Germany want Peace, but UK, and most of East Euro countries for Justice. Outside EU, it seems to me that they don't want war to be longer except USA, even if they save their words. Poor countries start to hate war b/c all the money goes into Ukraine. Of course, oil countries in middle east would have poker faces in public room, but big smiles in private room. Hunger-stricken people in middle east and africa would pack their stuff preparing to go to Europe. Clean Energy policies becomes to be none of any countries's business, b/c coal price is going up and up to near sky. Under current situation, Fancy Tesla EV is nothing but a coal car. Which one do you want, peace or justice?

No peace without justice.

Justice vs Peace

PLZ
Nobody will come to Europe, if the 'slave merchants' do not push situation.
remember BelloRussian effort anf the plane flights from Turkey,
All this immigration is programmed by certain identyfied policies.

For the sake of Justice, I think EU should fully support uyghur people by fight against China which is a lifeline to Russia now.

This is a ban on Religion over State policy ..............China already attacked Christian religious fervour about 10 or more years ago ..............There policy is for no religious agendas against the government.

Nothing was done against the Christians in China, why ?

I really do not know if it is true or fake news
but seems the president and generals are not in good relations,

most possible, is Zalushny to take control of country,

According to my "distant R1b-L617 cousin" - Mr. Purzycki (Purickas / Purickis) from Lithuania - the Romanov dynasty were R1b-L617:

https://anthrogenica.com/showthread...95-and-Z15001)&p=522690&viewfull=1#post522690

^^^ Russia died when the Romanov dynasty died.

Russian people are good people, our Slavic brothers.

Russian people need to regain freedom, like Poles did:

You can do it, you can overthrow Putin - Romanovs still live in Belarus and in Ukraine:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/R-L617/

Who are these Belarusians and Ukrainians with R1b-L617, I could not find ANY information about who they are:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/R-FT156400/

^^^
They started popping out like crazy in that YFull tree about January and February 2022, if I remember correctly.

This thread has been viewed 300613 times.

Back