Politics Will Russia Attack Ukraine?

^^^
No sane male would be willing to die in defence of pink-haired feminists who screech "men are useless and toxic, kill 'em all!!!" during peacetime.

BTW in Poland liberals (Civic Platform) lost elections in 2015, being replaced by nationalists, in my opinion mainly because of the "Wiretapping Scandal". The "Wiretapping Scandal" of 2014 was when Civic Platform politicians were secretely recorded on tape while discussing in "Owl & Friends" restaurant in Warsaw.

During that talk, one of the most important Civic Platforms government's politicians said (and it was recorded on secret tapes and published):

"The Polish State exists only in theory. In fact it is just a pr*ck, an a*se and a pile of stones."

^^^
In my opinion this - not anything else - is the main reason why they lost the 2015 election.

Most of Poles simply prefer to live in a real state, not in a "state that exists only in theory".

And I think supporters of AfD in Germany also don't want to live in a "pile of stones" theoretiical state.

That secret tape recording also matched the narrative of one of opposition (against Civic Platform) politicians, who claimed:

"Poland is a German-Russian condominium." - said Grzegorz Braun (right-wing opposition politician) around 2013

^^^ He was saying this even in 2013 before the secret tapes of 2014 about "Poland existing only in theory" were released.

Civic Platform government's politicians said privately in "Owl & Friends" restaurant the same thing, which Braun said openly!

So no wonder, that nationalist Law and Justice party won the 2015 election, if secret recordings of Civic Platform's politicians essentially confirmed the opposition's narrative that Civic Platform was acting like pawns and subjects of Germany and Russia, rather than like a government of an independent country.

And in my opinion, after that scandal from 2014 Civic Platform should have dissolved itself and retire from politics due to shame.

But they remained shameless even after it was revealed how our government really saw Poland (as "state existing only in theory").

"The Russia I grew up in doesn't exist anymore" (10 April 2022):

Final report about the Smolensk 2010 has been presented. Conclusions are that the plane crashed because of explosion - it was an attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv3c8H0P3o4

^^^
Most likely Russians collaborated with Polish politicians associated with Donald Tusk. Or at least Tusk contributed to covering up the truth:

(Tusk is the leader of this "Poland exists only theoretically" / "Poland is a German-Russian Condominium" political party - Civic Platform)

I hope that all the traitors will sufffer consequences.

^^^ Donald was partying hard in Brussels but has returned to Poland & to Polish politics last year:

the polish mindset.

There is no such thing as one, united, Polish mindet.

Why?

Because in Poland 50% of the media is owned by foreign capital, and only 50% of the media is owned by Polish capital. This means that we are constantly bombarded by foreign points of view, foreign propaganda, etc. Chiefly German - because most of this 50% is in German hands.

By contrast in your country - in Germany - 90% of the media is owned by German capital, and only 10% by foreign capital. This means that there is less of freedom of speech in Germany, and 90% of what German people read, is in line with the official government point of view.

Perhaps pro-AfD media are also included in this 90%, unless they are owned by foreign capital (for instance, Russian).

You don't like this idea of one country from Lisbon to Vladivostok? :bigsmile:

My impression was you were quite pro-globalist / anti-ethnocentric!

Hahahah for sure but not as a department of the Kremlin 🤪

I'm a 'classic social democrat' Tomenable. So for a 'enlightened nation state'.

Macron is the Pro-Russian one, not Le Pen:

Sane Russians don't want to die for a Madman Putler:

I didn't expect Putin would dare to invade. Even though most of the forces were moved, even from the Far Eastern Military District.

Initial successes at Gostomel airport, but also apparently the spearhead failed to reach that location in time. It seems they wanted to topple the government in Kiev within days. This failed totally, and in the North the population was very unfriendly, so they withdrew. In the South they had more success. But in general most of the population does not like them. This is something they got totally wrong.

In general Russians failed to execute the modern warfare, they needed more UAV's..

U.S. and NATO can send new weaponry to Ukraine indefinitely, it is small change/nothing to them. And now the image of the Russian army is damaged..

If Russia are a paper tiger, so is China.. China still doesn't have such capacity of moving the troops around.

Already for a decade, I heard opinions of various think thanks, that one of the big challenges of the 2020's will be to deal and secure the Russian nuclear arsenal after the estimated dissolution of Russia (which was to happen after Putin was no longer in power)..

The West has secured in Ukraine an anti-Russian nation, and as strategists said long ago, without Ukraine Russia is not a power.
On the other hand the Russians had the chance to exert their influence in Ukraine, and they failed.

At the end of the day. Russia has served as a scarecrow for the expansion and the continued existence of NATO. Definitely if Russia is eliminated as a power, the likely will happen to China.

In EU, some nations such as Poland due to the existence of Russian scarecrow have been allowed to act in a "sovereigntist" way. without Russia Poland will be stamped on. And that "50 %" of Polish owned media, will turn into 1 or whatever % of Polish media owned by the Poles..

All in all, the elimination of Russia-China axis will also mean the elimination of the West, or the reformulation of the West. The entire concept of the nation state will be eliminated (as it is also a backward 18th-19th century concept), and the world will be run by international corporations, and nation states will be reduced to a mere formality, or be under the umbrella of an international organization.

The globalization and elimination of all nations due to some of these events might be realized much sooner than anticipated. The only thing that can offset this is some sort of a radical event (i.e. nuclear war etc.).

"Hall of Fame" so far:

Magomed Tushayev - Major General - 26 February 2022 - Commander of Chechen units of the National Guard
Andrey Sukhovetsky - Major General - 28 February 2022 - Deputy Commander of 41st Combined Arms Army
Vitaly Gerasimov - Major General - 8 March 2022 - Chief of staff of the 41st Combined Arms Army
Andrei Kolesnikov - Major General - 11 March 2022 - Commander of the 29th Combined Arms Army
Oleg Mityaev - Major General - 15 March 2022 - Commander of 150th Motorized Rifle Division
Yakov Rezantsev - Lieutenant General - 25 March 2022 - Commander of 49th Combined Arms Army

=====

Donetsk Republic has admitted suffering 5244 killed or wounded until 7 April, and their units are less than 9% of the entire invasion force. If their casualties are proportional to their share in the invasion force, then total losses of the invaders are around 60,000 killed or wounded.

What is it? Lies at the bottom of the sea and didn't capture Odessa?

Last edited:
Which is what the prevalent West Euro mindset is (you teach boys and young men to be ashamed of being males, and of their ethnicity).

German men are ashamed of being Germans, and are ashamed of being toxic white males. They would not be willing to die for Germany.

Unless German men have such low self-esteem that they believe that their destiny is to become cannon fodder, they would not fight.

Because they have nothing to fight for. Why should they fight for a country which disrespects them because they are males, and Germans?

what you wrote here is just nonsense. ethnicity has less and less value as it should be, but noone is telling anyone to be ashamed. you just shouldn't place too much value on it. unlike in poland it seems.

and didn't you write yourself how racist and antisemitic the average german still is? how does that fit together with what you wrote now: "German men are ashamed of beeing Germans"?

This thread has been viewed 303234 times.

Back