Politics Will Russia Attack Ukraine?

"European politicians push for extending Nobel Peace Prize deadline to nominate Zelensky"

What are Biden, Putin and Xi's targets, ultimately gains of smile?
V2ARJSHKVJBELAZH25F53UGXWA.jpg

Las fallas de valencia

https://www.larazon.es/comunidad-valenciana/20220316/lyss4ztmirhz5advhyiumz5ijm.html

Sigh I am sick of all the platitudes by Western Leaders it definitely shows a huge disconnect from reality...I'm beginning to think Society has a mental illness perhaps a Giant Asteroid heading our direction right now is needed...

Johnson Gets Political Lift as Ukraine War Overshadows Partygate.

"(Bloomberg) --
Boris Johnson’s premiership was hanging by a thread last month after several senior aides walked out and more than a dozen of his own MPs publicly called on the U.K. prime minister to resign.
But now, his leadership appears to be back on track as the attention of his rebellious backbenchers turns away from reports of law-breaking parties in Downing Street and toward Russia’s invasion of Ukraine."

If these talks with Turkey are true I would urge Zelenksy to consider these demands I think you are going to have to just concede the territory that is already pro Russian call off your extreme group militias from attacking these territories...only protect your Ukrainian held territories offer Pro Russian populations to move and vice versa...Didn't Greece and Turkey do a similar thing?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-shared-turkeys-president-demands-020452059.html

If these talks with Turkey are true I would urge Zelenksy to consider these demands I think you are going to have to just concede the territory that is already pro Russian call off your extreme group militias from attacking these territories...only protect your Ukrainian held territories offer Pro Russian populations to move and vice versa...Didn't Greece and Turkey do a similar thing?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-shared-turkeys-president-demands-020452059.html

and what guarantees does Putin offer ? or do we just have to believe him on his words ?

We can barely believe Putin if he said his name was Putin.

and what guarantees does Putin offer ? or do we just have to believe him on his words ?

What guarantees does Selensky offer more discrimination against Russian speaking people and Tartars in Don Bass and Crimea? There is even discrimination in Urkainian army and Poland army. Are there any top generals that LGBQ or Arfrican European. No more discrimination.

We can barely believe Putin if he said his name was Putin.
Putin is traditional Russian cultural values. In Canada and United States we are different. We have to end discrimination.
Even we dont say mankind, we say peoplekind.

Even US army is different than Putin army.

Putin is traditional Russian cultural values. In Canada and United States we are different. We have to end discrimination.
Even we dont say mankind, we say peoplekind.

Even US army is different than Putin army.

Traditional Russian values..cruelty, wife beating and drinking too much vodka.

I just think that's the best move to put a quick end to the war but of course there's no guarantee of peace and I know it sounds naive but the alternative is pushing a tiger further into a corner, you'd need a demilitarized zone and neutral intervention to investigate any shenanigans... Silesian you can't expect these counties to become woke liberal utopias over night 🤣. That's at the heart of these issues would you allow people to freely choose their own culture and identity or force them to adhere to one? I get it I struggle here I've been to Japan and thought to myself damn these people are great such a well mannered homogeneous society how did it get here? Well turns out centuries of brutal head chopping and state oppression 😅

Traditional Russian values..cruelty, wife beating and drinking too much vodka.
There are people volunteering to fight alongside Nazi like white supremacy type people in Ukraine Azov battalion.How come US (J6 protesters?)and Russia, China ,India, Japan don't take these people in their community? I also wonder if joining the Ukraine foreign fighters if they wouldn't view you as a potential foreign asset spy to inflitrate their network.

There are people volunteering to fight alongside Nazi like white supremacy type people in Ukraine Azov battalion.How come US (J6 protesters?)and Russia, China ,India, Japan don't take these people in their community? I also wonder if joining the Ukraine foreign fighters if they wouldn't view you as a potential foreign asset spy to inflitrate their network.

I won't go down the rabbit hole too much further with you for sake of Vallicanus's Sanity, but to your question Silesion, all countries have an Ethno Nationalistic element, I will admit the US has been guilty of using these groups in countries to harass their chosen enemies ie Russians in disputed Ukraine, and or the perceived enemies in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, but make no mistake even India and Japan who have a reputation in the West for being peaceful countries both have extreme wing fascistic groups in their countries, western countries should do all they can to keep these movements very small they should not fund them or empower them because they will fill a power vacuum when government fails and are very messy to clean up...

The truth is, unfortunately, that 70 years ago, Russia failed to cleanse Europe of Nazism and fascist ideology. This ideology remained deeply rooted and dormant for some time in European countries. Unfortunately, many of the heirs of those Ukrainian Nazis who fled the war after the war have returned to Ukraine over the past 30 years and have been granted asylum in the United States, Canada and Latin America. They took power, with nationalism in the bad sense of the word taking over Ukraine's schools and military structures. Over the past 30 years, much of Ukrainian society has become nationalistic. Names associated with Nazi Germany were raised as national heroes. Arming the population, released from prison over 40,000 criminal elements and these people will not go to die, but will enter Europe. The same Europe that is helping the United States to wage its war with Russia on Ukrainian territory to the last Ukrainian.
It's already over the edge... A direct call to kill Russian children and massacre Russian families. And even with a portrait of the idol Adolf Eichmann And this is Ukrainian television! A young man who calls himself a "journalist" is quoting SS-Obersturmbannführer Adolf Eichmann on air. ... Radicals consciously led the country to war: "pumped up" with weapons, incited hatred for the Russians. And right now, when they began to "strangle" this rabble, the whole essence of the "followers of Bandera" broke out to the surface. A country in which such things are allowed is subject to immediate liquidation. And the citizens... Hide
jpfqmQLsEpc.jpg

I would much rather the East fight the West with ideas rather than through War, Create your own Eastern ideal and open your borders to those that wish to share it. For instance I'm not in agreement with how the West is handling this social media craze, it seems like our society values idiocy more than intellectualism look at who is making all the money on those platforms it's the dumbest of people, we are in danger of becoming an Idiocracy may already be there...If the east was smart create a society that values Intellectualism and stamps out Ignorance...

The Simpsons predicted it all:

Pro-Russian former commander of Donbas separatists says this:

https://rentry.co/2gqat

"Igor Ivanovich Strelkov

THE 24TH DAY OF THE WAR

"Drip! Drip! Drip!" - Like water from a leaky hanging basin, drop by drop the days are gone. Along with priceless time, lives and resources go nowhere. On the front there are local battles, except in Donbass, where the command wastes the last forces of the bleeding Donetsk and Luhansk infantry, repeatedly storming the Ukraine Army strongholds in Avdiivka and Marinka.

And now the systematic (after several days of street fighting) retreat of the enemy from Rubizhne to Severodonetsk becomes the only "major victory" in two days. Even the ultra-optimistic propagandist Podolyaka, who knows how to "suck victories out of his finger" on any occasion, stopped mentioning the "quick encirclement" of the Donetsk Ukraine Army groupings.

Russian troops are firmly "stuck" EVERYWHERE.

There is no mobilization. Yesterday the president did not even hint at the possibility of it. And without mobilization, victory over the so-called "Ukraine" is impossible "from the word go".

The AF of Ukraine, in spite of constant losses, will soon receive tens of thousands of mobilized troops, and within a couple of months their number will reach 2-3 hundred thousand. They will be given weapons by "dear Western partners" - in any quantity, including the most modern ones. They are already sending them.

The moment is not far off when the Ukrainian command, which has recovered from the first shock, will throw its troops into counterattacks in the most vulnerable (for our troops) directions.

And against this background, the vile smell of "new Minsk betrayal" is increasingly felt in the air. It is becoming increasingly clear that the Kremlin is no longer planning to fight to victory.

Except that there will be no "Minsk-3". A few more weeks of "standing" - and instead of a "mutually acceptable compromise" (to which the slimy Medinsky hints) - the "respected Ukrainian partners" will once again demand unconditional surrender from the Kremlin. That is: "withdraw troops, surrender Donbass, return Crimea", and then "pay and repent." TOTAL SILENCE.

And then the war will have to go on. In much more difficult conditions and with a much stronger opponent.

But in the meantime - "drip! drip! drip!" - the days are gone, the opportunities associated with the most invaluable resource (after human lives) - time - are gone.

Pub: Mar 19 2022 16:41 UTC"

This thread has been viewed 304361 times.

Back