Fair features in the indo-european peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick6899

Banned
Reaction score
I can't understand that matter, if the italic peoples had light pigmentation as the celts and the germans.. they all were the same people then why the pictures show the italics darker?

I can't understand that matter, if the italic peoples had light pigmentation as the celts and the germans.. they all were the same people then why the pictures show the italics darker?

Which pictures?

Beyond the fact that some reconstructions may be questionable and made with some bias too much in mind, you must still consider that those portrayed are warriors in the middle of the Iron Age, when their ethnogenesis has been completed and stabilized and as regards the Italics and Latins - although they might have originally been characterized by a more Nordic or continental phenotype - they had already hybridized with a larger mediterranean substrate

Read aDNA papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 1957 times.

Back