Chris Meloni-Finding Your Roots

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
I've loved him since the early days of SVU. The internet used to claim he was half Sardinian; always knew that wa highly unlikely. He has my dad's very long face, very high forehead, strong chin and nose, and eyebrow ridge and straight eyebrows. This show does have some utility.

watch

Velva is in the province of Genoa, Liguria.

I've loved him since the early days of SVU. The internet used to claim he was half Sardinian; always knew that wa highly unlikely. He has my dad's very long face, very high forehead, strong chin and nose, and eyebrow ridge and straight eyebrows. This show does have some utility.

watch

Do you know where Italy this little village is located in? The story of his great-grandfather was sad. Being an orphan is a devastating experience. However, his great grandfather was lucky that he was dumped in this church facility instead of on a garbage can, in a remote place/ forest where he most certainly would've died. Abandoned babies die a horrific and agonizing death.

Do you know where Italy this little village is located in? The story of his great-grandfather was sad. Being an orphan is a devastating experience. However, his great grandfather was lucky that he was dumped in this church facility instead of on a garbage can, in a remote place/ forest where he most certainly would've died. Abandoned babies die a horrific and agonizing death.

As I wrote above, the village of Velva is in the Province of Genoa, in the region of NW Italy called Liguria.

in regards to italian...............from series.....who do you think you are ..............from tuscany to britain

https://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine.com/episode/tamzin-outhwaite/

Tamzin Outhwaite

New Tricks star and former EastEnder Tamzin Outhwaite embarks on a journey to find her Italian roots, taking her from the Isle of Man to Tuscany

As I wrote above, the village of Velva is in the Province of Genoa, in the region of NW Italy called Liguria.

Thanks for the reply.

This thread has been viewed 1727 times.

Back