R-s23592?

skoal

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-S23592
mtDNA haplogroup
F1b1b
it was my Y-DNA result. YouWho(South Korean Genetic Haplogroup Services ; just like 23andme & FamilytreeDNA, also China 23mofang) Y-STR and HVR service.

and i surprised R is overwhelmingly rare in East Asian.(Korean R1b result was only one man matched Jeju Islander People)

the admixture is 96% East Asian.(Korea, Japan. and next China) and 2% Mongol, 1% Siberian, 1% Central Asian.

my subclade is Z93 > Z94 > Z2124 > Z2125 > S23592. All negative european branches M458, M558, Z280, Z92, Z283, Z284, L664. only positive Z93.

now this subclade most common in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Siberian(Khakas, Shor, Altai). and there all Turkic peoples.

the mongol invaded korea, korea has Pyrric Victory. and so short time vessel of mongol empire.

my ancestor was eurasian nomadic who lived korea 7-800 years ago?

it was my Y-DNA result. YouWho(South Korean Genetic Haplogroup Services ; just like 23andme & FamilytreeDNA, also China 23mofang) Y-STR and HVR service.

and i surprised R is overwhelmingly rare in East Asian.(Korean R1b result was only one man matched Jeju Islander People)

the admixture is 96% East Asian.(Korea, Japan. and next China) and 2% Mongol, 1% Siberian, 1% Central Asian.

my subclade is Z93 > Z94 > Z2124 > Z2125 > S23592. All negative european branches M458, M558, Z280, Z92, Z283, Z284, L664. only positive Z93.

now this subclade most common in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Siberian(Khakas, Shor, Altai). and there all Turkic peoples.

the mongol invaded korea, korea has Pyrric Victory. and so short time vessel of mongol empire.

my ancestor was eurasian nomadic who lived korea 7-800 years ago?

Its Indo-European branch and later Turkicized. Earliest Turkic Y ancestor is most probably N. Today Central Asian Turkic peoples have different paternal origins.

so you mean my paternal line is linked Afanasievo-Andronovo-Botai-Pazyryk culture?

R-S23592 was assisted in Xiongnu-Rouran Khaganate and Tianshan Saka.

so you mean my paternal line is linked Afanasievo-Andronovo-Botai-Pazyryk culture?

R-S23592 was assisted in Xiongnu-Rouran Khaganate and Tianshan Saka.

Yes. Your paternal origin is Turkicized Indo-European.

This thread has been viewed 1401 times.

Back