World Cup 2022

… watching Mexico schooling Saudi Arabia, … it will host the next World Cup, … and Canada, … and the United States too :cool-v:

Although it is not enough for Mexico to advance to the next round.

… watching Mexico schooling Saudi Arabia, … it will host the next World Cup, … and Canada, … and the United States too :cool-v:

Yes but not enough, they are out and Argentina is in as it should be.
d145bb0c0c32c6aebfbe6a3623b8d9e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

… now that Canada and Mexico are out, Team USA must win the World Cup!

… think BIG :)

… now that Canada and Mexico are out, Team USA must win the World Cup!

… think BIG :)

I
b9def08d7c8ce392b9780e581efb6c53.jpg

It might but has to keep the mouth shut or will end up like Germany. Hahahah

The japanese team fought like samurais
Thats the spirit (y)
( don't know how much farther they can go though they are going to meet tough croatia)

The japanese fought like samurais
Thats the spirit ( don't know how much farther they can go though they are going to meet tough croatia)

They definitely fought, how far they will go it is not in their hand but of the Almighty.

chip in the ball and VAR. Humm, high tech made in Japan? :unsure::bigsmile::LOL:

nuwEi1K.jpg

chip in the ball and VAR. Humm, high tech made in Japan? :unsure::bigsmile::LOL:

nuwEi1K.jpg

I like spain / portugal teams
Yes the japanese team also had luck here
Do you think brazil can win this cup?

Brazil might, they have a solid team but weaker compared to prior Brazilian teams that have won it. But also depends on the others.

I don't see any team "left" so far in this cup. Brazil has a less “Neymar dependent” team in this world cup, but I don't believe in absolute favoritism: Tite is a conservative coach. It takes a long time to see that the team needs to be changed. It was like that against Switzerland. Luckily, the Swiss are very bad in attack: They don't know how to finish.

The World Cup of surprises. And among those surprises, there is the poor performance of my national team. I hope they recover against Ghana tomorrow... and that Portugal doesn't lose their game against Korea...

I don't see any team "left" so far in this cup. Brazil has a less “Neymar dependent” team in this world cup, but I don't believe in absolute favoritism: Tite is a conservative coach. It takes a long time to see that the team needs to be changed. It was like that against Switzerland. Luckily, the Swiss are very bad in attack: They don't know how to finish.

south american final maybe

i want to see japan v netherlands
in the final

i want to see japan v netherlands
in the final

31a72058c02cd19d968b7019181266e4.jpg

This is more likely. Instead of Germany you have Japan.

Good for Japan.

Shaqiri 20', Embolo 44', Freuler 48'

fanklatsche_animation.gif

The World Cup of surprises. And among those surprises, there is the poor performance of my national team. I hope they recover against Ghana tomorrow... and that Portugal doesn't lose their game against Korea...

You got the famous “biscotto” from Portugal.

Now that we lost it's Argentina! Argentina! Argentina!

FIFA-World-Cup-2022-Argentina-squad-opponents-schedule-timings-in-IST-and-more.jpg

This thread has been viewed 21932 times.

Back