World Cup 2022

Now that we lost it's Argentina! Argentina! Argentina!

FIFA-World-Cup-2022-Argentina-squad-opponents-schedule-timings-in-IST-and-more.jpg

Jumping so quickly from one boat to another. You came in my boat after all. Hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can't ever cheer against the U.S.A.

I owe it too much.

Usually it's Italy and USA first, then if they're out, it's always Argentina. Lots of my people down there, and I mean lots specifically from my area, including distant cousins.

Congratulations to Portugal for a beautifully played game. They certainly didn't need Ronaldo.

portugal-team-.jpg

The quality of many National Teams seems to have dropped in this World Cup, … Or maybe the environment is too extreme in Qatar for most Soccer Players.

imho … The Teams should have gone to Qatar a couple of months earlier, so that all players could acclimate to this unusual environment.

In some matches, after a while, it seemed that they were playing in slow-motion, … too hot, too hot and humid, …

FIFA is corrupt!

15f4d47500a3f8fa47838d91c84354df.jpg

Congratulations to Croatia. Great Spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viva Argentina! A hard slog but they won it at the end. So glad for Messi.

The national team of my country had a disappointing performance, due to the ridiculously defensive approach proposed by the coach in the first two games. And secondly, refereeing errors helped to leave us out (a badly taken penalty against Portugal, two missed penalties against Ghana). Finally, the ridiculously passive attitude of the Portuguese team in Korea's second goal (coincidentally the Korean coach is Portuguese) That's why... today I support Morocco!!!

Out of all the teams left, I'd like to see Portugal win it.

Wow! What an upset, now Morocco moves on.

I predict that either France or England will defeat them however. But I could be wrong.

Viva Argentina! A hard slog but they won it at the end. So glad for Messi.

It was not a pretty match, from both sides.
The Argentiniens were a bit frustrated and very relieved that they weren't eliminated.

90d018e3c1937406d98a0f097edb9b37

The "Oranje" wore yellow. If that isn't a bad omen I don't know what is. It was a dark yellow but still.

Great,team Moroccan is first teams African arrive to semi-Final

Great,team Moroccan is first teams African arrive to semi-Final

Yes great defence, great goalkeeper,
I am not sure it will be enough against france
But everything can happen;)

This thread has been viewed 21930 times.

Back