blevins13

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Albanian
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-Z2103>BY611
mtDNA haplogroup
H7i1
Soccer discussion/debate for people that now a thing or two about soccer .

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Let’s start with elimination of Italy [emoji634] by Macedonia I am wondering what happened to that glorious team of Euro2021.

Sembra che Italia deve mangiare ancora di pastasciutta per giocare ai Mondiali. Hahahahaha

I am afraid that England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 might win [emoji471]

https://www.gazzetta.it/

Last edited:
… and Portugal is still alive in the fight to be in the World Cup in Qatar and will decide its fate with the same North Macedonia that today eliminated Italy.

I like to have faith in the outsiders to win but propably France Brazil or Argentina or maybe the English are going to win it. Italy was really lucky to win the Euro even luckier than Greece in 2004

I like to have faith in the outsiders to win but propably France Brazil or Argentina or maybe the English are going to win it. Italy was really lucky to win the Euro even luckier than Greece in 2004

Personally prefer Argentina [emoji1033] but in World Cup you never know, a great measure of luck is required.

It seems that there are no football fans anymore in this forum.
Argentina is back, all they needed was a touch of Messi.

72e423047261dee69307fa1f74dc9f55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems that there are no football fans anymore in this forum.
Argentina is back, all they needed was a touch of Messi.

72e423047261dee69307fa1f74dc9f55.jpg

Although Switzerland lost to Brazil, it made tons of money by selling its Rolex watches to the host Nation, which was then used as “gifts” given to most FIFA officials and others !

Although Switzerland lost to Brazil, it made tons of money by selling its Rolex watches to the host Nation, which was then used as “gifts” given to most FIFA officials and others !

Good for them but they make money anyway. As for soccer, Brazil was the deserving side.

Obviously they want to play ball and politics at the same time. People are fed up with politics. Hopefully we will see a good ball game.

I don’t think they want play ball with the US at all. It wouldn’t be the first time Iran forfeit a sporting event due to their view of the World.

I hope they play. Win or lose - it’s OK, but if they don’t show or forfeit the game I will call them …. :)

0412b35bcd244806059eeafdbf8a3042.jpg

Match 2 had few surprises

I hope they play. Win or lose - it’s OK, but if they don’t show or forfeit the game I will call them …. :)

USA will play against Netherlands. It will be a good clash. Netherlands are a very physical team, it will be tough game for US

Portugal, France, and Brazil are automatically already to the round of 16. Hoping Fernando Santos sub some players in need for rest for the round of 16 knockout and put some other talents in to go hard and win or tie against South Korea to solidify our 1st seed.

… the Oranje are ripe … the Red, White and Blue are fit, young and athletic :)

This thread has been viewed 21664 times.

Back