Thread: Southern Ancestry in "Steppe"

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

The Nazi belief was precisely that a small Nordic elite conquers Non-Nordic locals, creates a civilization, starts intermarrying with the inferior locals - and as the superior Nordic genes become gradually diluted, the civilization begins to decline, and finally it collapses. And then another group of Nordic conquerors comes, "reinforces" Nordic admixture - and a new civilization emerges. And so on, etc.
    There are words which carry the presage of defeat. Defence is such a word. What is the result of an even victorious defence? The next attempt of imposing it to that weaker, defender. The attacker, despite temporary setback, feels the master of situation.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Tomenable View Post
    Or I can just show them that they contradict themselves.

This chart shows Nganassan admixture as far as England - https://i.imgur.com/Retg3c2.jpg

And this chart does NOT show any Nganassan admixture - https://i.imgur.com/QVAHGbC.png

Despite the fact that - as you wrote - Haak made both.
    Than I guess your argument is not with me, but rather them. I am merely showing what they are publishing. Good luck with your crusade against the scientific community.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    Good luck with your crusade against the scientific community.
    It is not a crusade against the scientific community, but against one particular chart.

You are cherry-picking papers which fit your agenda, and I merely pointed out that other studies do not support this Nganassan admix.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

Quote Originally Posted by Papayaseeds View Post
    What language do you learn, that of your mother that is in home with you in your early years, or of your father that is out there herding, fighting or whatever. We also have a considerable amount of aDNA J1(Y -dna) showing up in the old steppes , so it was not just woman migrating north.The possibility of PIE coming from further south of the caucasus can't be disregarded yet.
    In the majority of cases languages spread paternally. Especially if the culture is patriarchal, like in case of Indo-Europeans.

We also have many examples of this in recent history - Mestizos in Latin America speak Spanish, not indigenous languages.

Quote Originally Posted by Papayaseeds View Post
    The possibility of PIE coming from further south of the caucasus can't be disregarded yet.
    Maybe not but the odds are IMHO like 90% for Steppe PIE homeland versus 10% for south of the Caucasus PIE homeland.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

It is not a crusade against the scientific community, but against one particular chart.

You are cherry-picking papers which fit your agenda, and I merely pointed out that other studies do not support this Nganassan admix.
    Laughable, you bring G25 to refute the work of the many authors I have noted.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Organized military is not anything Rome-specific.

They borrowed from different cultures. Swastika was stolen from actual Aryans for example (not from Rome).

Oh really? And not after the Persian Immortals?

Anyway, according to the Nazis - Roman Empire was established by Nordic elite which subjugated Mediterranean peasants.

So even if they parroted something that the ancient Romans also did, it was not due to their admiration for "Southerners".
    Maybe so, but they would be appalled to learn the "Aryans " were closer to eastern Europeans.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

Laughable, you bring G25 to refute the work of the many authors I have noted.
    G25 is a very reliable tool, but I bring not only G25. I can even bring another study that you posted lately:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s414...83-5/figures/2

As you can see according to this study there is no any Nganassan admixture in Lithuanians, French, etc.:

Actually I would be happy if Nganassan admixture in Lithuanians was real because it could easily explain their high % of N1c.

But since they most likely don't have any Nganassan, I assume that their N1c comes from a source that was European autosomally (probably because they had lived in Europe - to the west of the Ural Mountains - for several thousands of years before migrating to present-day Lithuania).

In my opinion people with N1c-L708 entered Europe probably already 7500 years ago (this is the TMRCA age of this clade).

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

1 members found this post helpful.
    Or I can just show them that they contradict themselves.
    This chart shows Nganassan admixture as far as England - https://i.imgur.com/Retg3c2.jpg
    And this chart does NOT show any Nganassan admixture - https://i.imgur.com/QVAHGbC.png
    Despite the fact that - as you wrote - Haak made both.
    That's because one is from 2015 [the bottom one I posted] while the other is from a later paper in 2019 both with Haak. I will just chalk that up to you being mistaken, which is fine. I make mistakes too sometimes. Just an aside, I actually don't dislike you.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

^^^
    "Ancient Fennoscandian genomes reveal origin and spread of Siberian ancestry in Europe" is a 2018 paper and shows no Nganassan ancestry in Lithuania or further west. I know, I know - your next response will be that one year difference is a big deal and therefore the 2019 paper should be trusted, not the 2018 one (even though you posted both of these papers here). I can find such papers which do not show aby Nganassan admixture to the west of Estonia also from 2019, 2020, 2021 and even 2022 but why should I waste my time to look for multiple papers when using G25 is less time-consuming? David made G25 to save our time and make life easier, duh...

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

Anyway this thread is about the origin and spread of PIE language, while Nganassan ancestry is only relevant in discussions about the spread of Uralic languages, so I suggest to stop this off-topic or move it to another thread.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    NW Euro

I actually do not understand what you mean here. ACTUAL nazis were a mix of EHG, CHG WHG, and Anatolian_N. Infact, as I pointed out previously, Western Europeans, like English and French, who were "Ayrans", were predominantly Anatolian_N. The place in European where Anatolian_N is small component is Eastern European, and the Nazis wanted to exterminate them
    Anyway, I think it is dumb, as were the Nazis. I am not attacking you.
    The NAZI Aryan theory was based on weird occult theories, especially framed by Herman Wirth:

Wirth claimed that civilization is a curse that only a simpler way of life, as documented in archaeological findings and historical records, could lift. He has been criticized for romantic nationalism and Germanomania.[6] He was also criticized by German scholars of his time, like Bolko von Richthofen, Gerhard Gloege, Arthur Hübner and Karl Hermann Jacob-Friesen [de], for "gullibly refusing to accept" the evidence that proved Ura Linda chronicle (a 6th–1st century BC chronicle of a Frisian family that he translated) a forgery.[7]

Wirth placed the origins of European civilization on the mythological island of Atlantis, which he thought had been located in the North Atlantic, connecting North America and Europe. Its inhabitants supposedly were pure Aryans, influencing the cultures not just of Europeans but also of the natives of North America and the wider "Old World" beyond Europe. According to Wirth, these Atlanteans worshipped a single deity whose aspect changed with the seasons and its son, the Heilsbringer. In their religion, priestesses played a key role. Wirth thought that both the Jewish and the Christian faith were perversions of this original religion. He considered himself a symbologist and thought the Germanic people to be direct descendants of these inhabitants of Atlantis. Researching the Germanic culture thus was a way of reconstructing the original culture of the ancients. All of this research was considered explicitly political as well as religious.[1]
    IMO all esoteric bullshit. Nevertheless it caused for example the holocaust.

This 'Aryan type' was connected to the old classifiers Deniker, Eickstedt...Coon you name it with a 'Nordid' phenotype, blond, light pigmented dolio's. Those classifiers had mostly a racial biased agenda....

I guess Northwest Europeans are basically (muted) Bell Beakers. They had their cradle in the Rhine Delta, and spread all over the NW European place the Isles included. They were more than 50% Steppe and with a considerable amount of EEF and HG. Probably due to the mixture of Single Grave People that went about 2850 BC from central Europe to the North Sea and Rhine Delta were they met and mixed with the Funnelbeakers/ Michelsberg people. They were in some regions pretty high in HG (see Blatterhöhle MN). Later on migrations probably enhanced the neolithic factor somewhat in some regions of NW Europe.

By the way those BB were not conform the 'Aryan' ideal type; they were brachycephalic and steephead (and like the Steppe types as a whole not per se blond blue eyed). Like some of their heirs that lived from Northern Germany/ North Dutch to Norway, but they didn't fit in the 'desired' Aryan picture of the racial classifiers.

Ok and about the claim of the Nazi's with regard to the Roman heritage. It's indeed like you said, they had a fascination for empires. And don't forget already Charles the Great claimed to Roman heritage already. Important Frankish/Rhineland cities like Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium (aka Cologne) and Aquae Granni (aka Aachen) Mogontiacum (aka Mainz) had a Roman blueprint. That's way they claimed "das dritte Reich".
    Last edited by Northener; 24-04-22 at 16:35.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

Northener,

I'm curious what do you think about these results for Germanic populations in my G25 calculator?:

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...G25-calculator

Here is how populations score with all of the SOURCE populations:

Target: Dutch
    Distance: 4.0912% / 0.04091235
    47.2 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    38.2 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    14.6 West_Eurasian:WHG_I1875

Target: Danish
    Distance: 4.3276% / 0.04327583
    47.0 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    35.4 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    14.4 West_Eurasian:WHG_I1875
    3.2 West_Eurasian:UKR_N

Now the interesting part - Swedes:

Target: Swedish
    Distance: 4.1414% / 0.04141443
    39.0 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    34.2 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    20.0 West_Eurasian:UKR_N (!)
    6.8 West_Eurasian:WHG_I1875

^^^ And after removing UKR_Meso/Neo from the reference populations, this is what they score:

Distance: 4.1950% / 0.04195033
    44.0 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    33.8 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    12.2 West_Eurasian:WHG_I1875
    10.0 West_Eurasian:NOR_N_HG_Steigen

So UKR_Meso/Neo gets replaced by Steigen hunter-gatherer, as well as by some extra % of Yamnaya.

For me it works the same way. My results with UKR_Meso/Neo:

Target: Tomenable_scaled
    Distance: 5.0523% / 0.05052260
    37.4 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    33.2 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    17.2 West_Eurasian:UKR_Meso
    12.2 West_Eurasian:UKR_N

And after removing UKR_Meso/Neo:

Distance: 5.2026% / 0.05202586
    37.6 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    37.6 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    20.8 West_Eurasian:NOR_N_HG_Steigen
    4.0 West_Eurasian:Baltic_LVA_HG_I4432

^^^
    Now if I remove also Steigen, this is what happens:

Distance: 4.2095% / 0.04209456
    45.4 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    33.8 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    8.6 West_Eurasian:WHG_I1875
    8.4 West_Eurasian:Baltic_LVA_HG_I4432
    3.8 West_Eurasian:NOR_Meso

Me:

Distance: 5.2588% / 0.05258826
    41.4 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    36.8 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    11.2 West_Eurasian:NOR_Meso
    10.6 West_Eurasian:Baltic_LVA_HG_I4432

=====

Now if I remove also NOR_Meso, this is what happens:

Distance: 4.2122% / 0.04212168
    46.4 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    32.4 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    13.6 West_Eurasian:Baltic_LVA_HG_I4432
    6.0 West_Eurasian:WHG_I1875
    1.6 West_Eurasian:TUR_Pinarbasi_HG_ZBC_IPB001

Me:

Distance: 5.2818% / 0.05281779
    44.0 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    36.6 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    16.6 West_Eurasian:Baltic_LVA_HG_I4432
    2.8 West_Eurasian:RUS_Karelia_HG

And after removing also both LVA_HG_I4432 and Karelia_EHG - this happens:

Distance: 4.2391% / 0.04239123
    47.4 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    31.8 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    16.4 West_Eurasian:WHG_I1875
    3.2 West_Eurasian:RUS_Sidelkino_HG
    1.2 West_Eurasian:TUR_Pinarbasi_HG_ZBC_IPB001

Distance: 5.3684% / 0.05368389
    44.6 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    36.0 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    9.2 West_Eurasian:POL_BKG_N_o1_N22
    9.2 West_Eurasian:SWE_Meso_ble008
    1.0 West_Eurasian:RUS_Veretye_Meso_PES001

And finally after removing SWE_Meso_ble008 (SHG sample):

Distance: 4.2391% / 0.04239123
    47.4 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    31.8 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    16.4 West_Eurasian:WHG_I1875
    3.2 West_Eurasian:RUS_Sidelkino_HG
    1.2 West_Eurasian:TUR_Pinarbasi_HG_ZBC_IPB001

Distance: 5.3740% / 0.05373982
    44.8 West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    35.8 West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N
    13.6 West_Eurasian:POL_BKG_N_o1_N22
    5.8 West_Eurasian:RUS_Veretye_Meso_PES001

PES001 is also EHG (like Karelia) so it seems that I need have some extra EHG, above the level of EHG that Steppe people brought.

By the way:

Jovialis take note, I have more Barcin_N than the Swedes & Danes despite being Slavic (and you claimed Slavs have the lowest EEF).

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

The lowest Barcin_N levels in Europe are typical for Germanic Scandinavians, not for Slavs as Jovialis claimed.

Balts, Estonians and Finns probably have similar levels of EEF as Scandinavians or slightly lower - I will check.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

POL_BKG_N_o1_N22 which appeared in my results above is a hunter-gatherer from Poland dated to 4600-4000 BC. At that time farmers co-existed with HGs in central Poland - farmers began to settle in Poland ca. 5500-5000 BC and gradually occupied most of Poland's territory until 3000 BC, when the last pockets of HGs still existed. Around the same time - ca. 3000 BC - Indo-European groups started coming to Poland from the Steppe. By ca. 2500 BC the culture of Neolithic farmers - GAC - disappeared. So the absorption of farmers by IEs was faster (~500 years) than the absorption of HGs by farmers had been before that (which lasted >2000 years - and even after that pockets of HGs still existed).

N22 had blue eyes and darkish skin (similar as among the WHG in western Europe) as his pigmentation SNPs suggest.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

BTW, Poles have a broad range of Barcin_N admix which correlates with geography, a south-north pattern.

Southern Poles can score up to 40% Barcin_N and Northern Poles can score even as low as 20% Barcin_N.

I score around 35% as you can see, and I'm from the middle.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    NW Euro

Northener,

I'm curious what do you think about these results for Germanic populations in my G25 calculator?:

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...G25-calculator
    I think the different HG's are close. See this:

With WHG

With WHG and UKR N

With Steigen

Especially my mother's sample blows the "Swedish exception" away.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    NW Euro

And last but not least with Baltic HG:

Blows WHG away. It's all the 'game' between WHG/EHG/SHG.....

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Anatolian Farmer ancestry according to David Reich:

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    I think the different HG's are close.
    There is a hunter-gatherer continuum between EHG and WHG:

(UKR_Meso and UKR_Neo plot quite close to SHG populations)

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

Farmer ancestry according to David Reich:
    "Estimated by genome-wide data 2015" map makes more sense than the other one.

However it is still not perfect, for example AFAIK the Irish having more EEF than the English has been debunked since 2015.

But Southern England (Cornwall too) indeed has more of EEF than Northern England.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

"With WHG and UKR N"

Why do you score so much of UKR_N considering that the Dutch average scores none?:

^^^
    This run was made with UKR_N included, as well as all other 200+ populations included:

Code:
    Amerindian:ARG_Haush_400BP,0.053497,-0.3215842,0.123067,0.098569,-0.1195608,-0.0231015,-0.2933322,-0.346947,-0.0154757,-0.0158547,-5.42e-05,0.0005995,-0.0001238,0.0227765,-0.0007918,0.0072925,0.0095833,-0.0031882,0.0021788,0.002647,-0.0048872,0.0010717,-0.000349,-0.0004015,0.0001597Amerindian:ARG_Yamana_1500BP_I12355,0.053497,-0.313799,0.118039,0.094316,-0.117253,-0.027331,-0.290708,-0.342678,-0.01084,-0.012392,-0.002436,0.003297,0,0.031516,-0.002986,0.00769,0.007171,-0.000887,-0.005656,0.004002,0.003993,0.010758,-0.00419,0.006868,-0.004191
    Amerindian:Amerindianian_North,0.0529278,-0.328016,0.1120048,0.0774392,-0.1061738,-0.0184068,-0.1983488,-0.2347978,-0.0037325,-0.020137,0.0082817,-0.0034098,0.0063925,6.87e-05,-0.0151328,-0.004508,-0.0005215,0.0032622,0.0115015,0.0073472,0.0038682,-0.0107578,0.0027115,0.0062055,0.0092805
    Amerindian:BHS_Ceramic,0.0516861,-0.3163836,0.1171475,0.0995428,-0.1139233,-0.0172785,-0.3029395,-0.3586844,-0.0125688,-0.0147445,-0.0001328,-0.0016145,0.0003311,0.0233145,-0.0079026,0.0035859,0.0066852,-0.0021882,0.0006743,0.0003923,0.0002439,0.0067672,-0.0012662,-0.0012324,-0.0013715
    Amerindian:BHS_Taino,0.050082,-0.316845,0.114645,0.102068,-0.114791,-0.014502,-0.307629,-0.359523,-0.009613,-0.019499,-0.005034,-0.002698,-0.002081,0.015276,-0.002307,0.00305,0.008214,0.003547,-0.001006,0.002501,0.002496,0.004946,-0.007148,-0.001446,-0.010538
    Amerindian:BLZ_MayahakCabPek_9300BP_I3443,0.052359,-0.323954,0.11389,0.093347,-0.118791,-0.018128,-0.286243,-0.337601,-0.007976,-0.008383,0.001786,0.005695,0.003271,0.022157,-0.002714,0.002519,0.00352,0.000633,-0.001006,0.005753,0.006364,0.002226,-0.001356,0.001687,0.003233
    Amerindian:BLZ_SakiTzul_7400BP,0.041545,-0.3143065,0.1116275,0.087856,-0.1183295,-0.014363,-0.2837755,-0.3304475,-0.012578,-0.0143965,0.00406,-0.0109405,-0.000595,0.028419,-0.002307,0.0030495,0.008149,-0.0004435,0.0052165,0.0029385,-0.0039305,0.007605,-0.0026495,0.0013255,-0.0034725
    Amerindian:BRA_LapaDoSanto_9600BP,0.050765,-0.3095332,0.1206032,0.098515,-0.1156522,-0.017626,-0.284645,-0.3400012,-0.0136212,-0.0184422,0.002241,-0.003267,0.0004162,0.017478,-0.0065688,0.0064438,0.006493,-0.001267,0.0026898,0.003727,-0.0010482,0.007963,-0.002662,-0.0043378,0.001413
    Amerindian:BRA_Sumidouro_10100BP,0.0500822,-0.2855666,0.111477,0.093993,-0.1026038,-0.019857,-0.2705442,-0.324725,-0.0093672,-0.016802,0.0026632,0.0002098,0.0003866,0.0189094,-0.0044788,0.008035,0.0050846,-0.0003292,-0.0008296,-0.002276,-0.0009484,0.0014094,-0.0056446,-0.003663,0.0032332
    Amerindian:CAN_400BP_MARC1492,0.052359,-0.319892,0.120679,0.091409,-0.10125,0.004183,-0.208689,-0.249682,-0.00225,-0.026789,-0.000974,-0.002548,-0.003717,0.018441,-0.000407,0.021612,0.008996,0.012289,0.00264,-0.00988,-0.006364,-0.01014,-0.009244,0.005422,0.009819
    Amerindian:CAN_6000BP_XVII-B-939,0.052359,-0.332078,0.108611,0.071706,-0.102788,-0.018686,-0.191769,-0.229837,-0.001432,-0.015672,-0.003573,0.007343,0.002081,-0.00578,-0.007329,-0.009281,-0.001434,0.007728,0.007793,0.007754,0.003993,-0.00507,0.006902,0.00494,0.006706
    Amerindian:CAN_BigBar_5700BP_19651,0.050082,-0.312783,0.106348,0.083334,-0.101865,-0.013666,-0.202344,-0.23999,-0.005318,-0.014579,-0.002273,-0.005245,-0.002676,-0.005918,-0.008415,0.00305,0.001434,-0.00038,0.005782,0.017258,0.008485,-0.005193,0.002711,0.003856,0.005269
    Amerindian:CHL_LosRieles_10900BP_I11974,0.044391,-0.304659,0.118416,0.101099,-0.111098,-0.012829,-0.291648,-0.349832,-0.010022,-0.022597,0.005359,-0.003897,-0.004014,0.018854,-0.008822,0.006895,0.008475,0.000507,0.000754,0.008004,0.001248,-0.000989,0.005916,-0.000602,-0.000958
    Amerindian:CHL_PuntaSantaAna_7300BP:SA5832,0.044391,-0.30669,0.124827,0.095608,-0.115098,-0.015339,-0.283658,-0.34014,-0.01309,-0.016583,-0.003897,-0.002398,-0.001338,0.02835,-0.004207,-0.001326,-0.002086,0.003674,0.00352,0.005878,-0.000749,0.001855,0.004683,-0.002771,0.000599
    Amerindian:CUW_Ceramic,0.0546355,-0.3160835,0.1203018,0.0979498,-0.1146368,-0.0204985,-0.2967598,-0.3527738,-0.0137542,-0.0122098,-0.0034505,-0.001611,0.000632,0.0261825,-0.0056665,0.0080545,0.005183,-0.0029138,-0.0051538,-0.0006877,-6.23e-05,0.003957,-0.0046528,-0.0012653,-0.0007185
    Amerindian:DOM_southeast_Ceramic,0.0509112,-0.3159926,0.1184624,0.0982439,-0.1115574,-0.0187752,-0.3036571,-0.3579452,-0.012375,-0.0162213,-0.0024378,-0.0005403,0.0008351,0.0254075,-0.006982,0.0033,0.0057209,-0.0013936,0.0012601,0.0006655,-0.0012185,0.0071214,-0.0027023,-0.0034319,-0.0012463
    Amerindian:Greater_Antilles_Archaic,0.0497028,-0.3188762,0.1148963,0.0951773,-0.111354,-0.0171517,-0.2892197,-0.3437933,-0.011726,-0.0188003,-0.0021923,0.0025227,-0.0020068,0.0233502,-0.0053835,0.0036462,0.001456,-0.001858,0.003708,0.0045018,-0.0016637,0.0090473,0.0002465,-0.0039765,-0.003373
    Amerindian:Greater_Antilles_eastern_Ceramic,0.0515334,-0.3172006,0.1176805,0.0993064,-0.1122979,-0.0189576,-0.3019066,-0.3574928,-0.0112488,-0.01544,-0.0013072,-0.001716,0.0010629,0.024593,-0.007071,0.0045644,0.0063366,-0.0008742,0.0005594,-0.0006034,0.0001622,0.0056323,-0.0021508,-0.0030726,-0.0035864
    Amerindian:Karitiana_HGDP01001,0.064879,-0.31583,0.125958,0.113697,-0.112329,-0.014781,-0.317264,-0.370138,-0.010022,-0.015308,0.004222,-0.003297,-0.004608,0.023396,-0.008415,0.002254,0.011213,-0.000507,0.001383,0.008504,-0.00836,0.010263,-0.003081,-0.001807,-0.015927
    Amerindian:Surui:HGDP00843,0.053497,-0.311768,0.11653,0.11079,-0.119407,-0.026216,-0.33489,-0.398983,-0.019839,-0.022962,0.006496,-0.007943,0.005798,0.039635,-0.016151,0.000133,0.009127,-0.00266,-0.006788,0.001,-0.004118,0.012365,-0.010599,-0.00976,-0.007185
    Amerindian:Surui_HGDP00832,0.056912,-0.317861,0.112382,0.110144,-0.118791,-0.016455,-0.32925,-0.40406,-0.01943,-0.014943,0.001786,-0.002847,0.001487,0.045691,-0.019137,-0.002387,0.017863,0.00228,-0.004274,-0.003877,-0.004617,0.01014,-0.011092,-0.006868,-0.011137
    Amerindian:Surui_HGDP00838,0.061464,-0.320907,0.119547,0.105622,-0.108328,-0.008925,-0.32173,-0.380523,-0.012885,-0.020046,-0.003573,-0.004646,-0.002676,0.03069,-0.013301,0.001989,0.007041,-0.004181,0.008925,0.002001,-0.003119,0.011871,-0.005053,-0.010122,-0.007784
    Amerindian:USA_AK_Athabaskan_1100BP,0.049513,-0.338679,0.111439,0.063954,-0.1067895,-0.0177095,-0.1747305,-0.2049145,-0.0104305,-0.0180415,0.012098,-0.00562,0.0100345,-0.0030965,-0.0138435,-0.0005305,0.002477,0.0052575,0.0184775,0.006253,0.008797,-0.014653,0.0029575,0.0133755,0.0082625
    Amerindian:USA_AK_Paleo-Aleut,0.049513,-0.352389,0.115022,0.058463,-0.1170985,-0.0220325,-0.1433565,-0.1700695,-0.00634,-0.023053,0.014696,-0.0008245,0.006987,-0.0059865,-0.0173045,-0.0045745,-0.0082795,0.0062075,0.020237,0.011756,0.014287,-0.0257815,0.0062855,0.0201835,0.026285
    Amerindian:USA_Anzick,0.048944,-0.294504,0.115022,0.094316,-0.100634,-0.011992,-0.259217,-0.314525,-0.008795,-0.025149,0.00406,-3e-04,0.001338,0.007982,-0.011672,0.009812,0.006519,-0.00152,-0.001006,0.005253,-0.000873,0.002226,-0.006655,0.004699,0.002754
    Amerindian:USA_Lovelock_Cave_600BP,0.050082,-0.329032,0.121056,0.097546,-0.111098,-0.013666,-0.272847,-0.326525,-0.01309,-0.02442,0.003085,-0.001649,0.000595,0.019267,-0.007736,0.009016,0.004694,-0.002914,0.003268,0.003752,-0.001497,0.001607,0.004807,0.001807,0.00479
    Amerindian:USA_Mainland_Chumash,0.059188,-0.3188765,0.116153,0.089471,-0.1017115,-0.016315,-0.2821305,-0.3364475,-0.008897,-0.018588,-0.0034105,-0.003297,0.009737,0.0155515,-0.008618,0.005635,-0.001369,0.0006965,0.0030795,0.0038145,0.0013725,-0.0040805,-0.000123,-0.004398,0.0026945
    Amerindian:USA_Spirit_Cave_11000BP,0.0557735,-0.3203995,0.119359,0.0964155,-0.1050965,-0.011295,-0.282483,-0.3313705,-0.017998,-0.0196815,-0.005927,0.002997,-0.0010405,0.0285565,-0.009772,-0.00053,0.0017605,-0.00019,0.005531,0.002751,-0.002246,-0.0016695,-0.007025,0.0059645,0.0020355
    Amerindian:USA_WA_Kennewick,0.046667,-0.307705,0.109742,0.08721,-0.100634,-0.019801,-0.220675,-0.261681,-0.01268,-0.017677,0.001949,0.000599,0.001784,0.012524,-0.010043,0.010209,0.007302,0.005701,0.01345,0.005002,0.000499,-0.008532,-0.002342,0.001566,-0.001676
    Amerindian:VEN_Ceramic,0.0517894,-0.315068,0.1157288,0.0967386,-0.111136,-0.0170822,-0.2957315,-0.3514469,-0.0116579,-0.0146244,-0.0005275,0.001199,0.001561,0.0240325,-0.007838,0.0062649,0.008377,-0.0015361,0.0017599,-0.0001095,0.0031196,0.0046834,0.001895,-0.0021388,-0.0029486
    Amerindian:Wichi,0.053497,-0.3168453,0.1224383,0.1009913,-0.1203303,-0.0174773,-0.310919,-0.3670613,-0.0115897,-0.017373,0.000758,-0.0031473,0.000149,0.0300477,-0.0075097,0.0041543,0.0086487,-0.0022383,0.0051117,0.002668,-0.0015803,0.0086967,-0.0013967,-0.0014863,-0.0009577
    Amerindian:Yukpa_Y2040,0.054635,-0.31583,0.111251,0.099484,-0.111098,-0.020638,-0.304574,-0.363677,-0.01084,-0.015672,-0.01023,-0.006894,0.003717,0.024359,-0.010858,0.006895,0.012256,0.004307,-0.000754,0.00075,0.000499,0.008656,0.001356,0.000361,-0.006706
    Sahulian:AUS_Barham_1600BP-1400BP_KP1,-0.043253,-0.227479,-0.202137,0.222871,0.131101,-0.331043,0.00235,-0.002769,-0.011453,-0.006378,-0.004709,0.007793,-0.001338,-0.000963,-0.006379,-0.002917,0.004042,0.004561,0.000377,0.002876,-0.000125,-0.004699,-0.002958,0.000843,-0.002275
    Sahulian:AUS_Barham_1600BP-1400BP_KP2,-0.036423,-0.213261,-0.196103,0.220287,0.132332,-0.306222,-0.001645,0,0.000614,0.002734,-0.00341,-0.004196,-0.001784,-0.009496,-0.004207,0.001193,0.002217,0.003294,0.002137,0.008629,0.00262,0.006801,-0.011955,-0.008314,-0.005029
    Sahulian:AUS_Cairns_420BP_PA86,-0.039838,-0.231541,-0.210056,0.235145,0.148335,-0.336621,-0.001645,0.007846,-0.012271,-0.006014,-0.008607,0.005095,0.002527,0.002752,-0.013708,-0.003182,0.005085,0.001014,0.000126,0.003377,0.000749,0.002226,-0.001479,0,-0.001078
    Sahulian:AUS_Mapoon_112BP_MH6,-0.053497,-0.239665,-0.202891,0.223194,0.134794,-0.334948,0.00893,0.000692,-0.007567,-0.007836,-0.006333,-0.012889,0.001635,-0.001514,-0.007193,0.007425,0.00352,0.003674,0.005656,0.008254,-0.00262,-0.00643,-0.003821,-0.005543,-0.005987
    Sahulian:AUS_Mapoon_112BP_MH8,-0.0387,-0.22951,-0.21345,0.227716,0.13818,-0.336063,0.002585,0.003461,-0.009613,-0.006196,-0.010068,-0.001948,0.008176,0.000688,-0.0038,0.00053,-0.000913,0.004434,0.00352,0.002376,0.002745,-0.002226,0.004437,-0.003133,-0.005748
    Sahulian:AUS_Weipa_112BP_WPAH4,-0.047806,-0.226463,-0.211188,0.221256,0.129255,-0.310963,0.002115,0.002308,-0.00634,-0.001458,-0.014453,0.001049,0.001041,-0.005367,0.00095,0.005171,0.008866,-0.00114,-0.00176,0.00025,-0.001373,0.016075,-0.00949,0.00241,-0.002036
    Sahulian:AUS_Willandra_Lakes_4000BP_WLH4,-0.042115,-0.224432,-0.205154,0.215442,0.145566,-0.322398,-0.007285,0.014538,-0.000818,0.003098,-0.004872,-0.002248,0.004311,-0.001239,-0.008415,-0.000796,0.004694,-0.001774,-0.01169,-0.003377,0.003369,-0.006801,-0.000863,-0.001928,-0.00946
    Sahulian:Australian_B_Australian3,-0.043253,-0.232556,-0.212696,0.234822,0.141257,-0.346103,-0.00282,0.006461,-0.006136,-0.001458,-0.00747,0,-0.000595,-0.00523,-0.004207,-0.000796,0.008736,-0.001014,-0.002514,0.003252,0.006738,0,-0.001849,-0.002771,-0.006826
    Sahulian:Australian_B_Australian4,-0.040976,-0.237634,-0.214582,0.234176,0.135718,-0.33439,-0.003525,0.008538,-0.010431,0.003098,-0.004872,0.002398,0.00223,-0.000138,-0.00285,0.00053,0.011343,0.005068,-0.002263,0.008879,0.000374,-0.000742,-0.00493,0.005302,-0.002275
    Sahulian:Koinanbe_GS000035255,-0.043253,-0.243727,-0.261345,0.308466,0.21204,-0.508975,0.00094,0.004615,-0.041314,-0.014943,-0.019811,0.000749,0.000595,-0.000688,-0.000407,-0.000796,-0.006519,-0.003674,-0.000126,0.002751,0.001872,0.001484,0.004437,-0.000964,0.00012
    Sahulian:Kosipe_GS000035365,-0.043253,-0.242712,-0.255688,0.297807,0.205885,-0.491405,0.002585,0.004846,-0.03845,-0.012392,-0.01429,0.002997,0.00223,-0.005505,-0.00095,0.00305,-0.002868,0.001647,0.001131,-0.002501,0.002745,0.001237,0.001725,-0.004579,0.00491
    Sahulian:Papuan_HGDP00540,-0.048944,-0.242712,-0.267756,0.312665,0.204654,-0.520131,-0.00188,0.007154,-0.039064,-0.009659,-0.020461,0.003147,-0.001784,-0.004679,0.000814,0.002784,0,-0.0019,0.000628,-0.003001,0.006489,-0.00136,0.000986,0.002771,0.002874
    Sahulian:Papuan_HGDP00541,-0.045529,-0.241696,-0.257196,0.303944,0.207423,-0.497262,-0.000705,0.007615,-0.040496,-0.011116,-0.017213,-3e-04,0.004162,-0.004679,-0.000136,-0.000796,-0.000261,-0.001014,-0.004399,0.002376,0.000374,-0.000124,0.001849,0.006025,-0.001676
    Sahulian:Papuan_HGDP00542,-0.044391,-0.24068,-0.261722,0.302006,0.200037,-0.503119,-0.00423,0.009,-0.037428,-0.013121,-0.017538,-0.00015,0.004906,-0.006881,0.000136,-0.001989,-0.00326,-0.004561,-0.004651,-0.000375,0.000873,0.004328,0.002095,0.001325,-0.003712
    Sahulian:Papuan_HGDP00545,-0.044391,-0.239665,-0.267756,0.308789,0.208962,-0.504513,0.001645,0.007615,-0.041723,-0.014943,-0.017376,-0.001649,-0.003568,0.001239,0.001493,-0.000796,-0.002217,-0.001267,-0.000251,-0.003126,0.005241,0.00272,0.000739,-0.000482,0.000359
    Sahulian:Papuan_HGDP00552,-0.046667,-0.24068,-0.264362,0.318803,0.213578,-0.52292,-0.0047,0.003692,-0.047654,-0.010934,-0.021922,0.003297,0.003271,-0.00055,-0.001493,-0.000796,-0.005215,-0.000507,0.003268,-0.003502,-0.001248,0.003462,0.000493,-0.000482,0.010179
    Sahulian:VUT_1300BP_all,-0.04496,-0.2401725,-0.2213695,0.2398285,0.170801,-0.377339,0.0029375,0.0065765,-0.0224975,-0.0079275,-0.004141,0.001199,0.001784,-0.003647,-0.0059715,-0.0025855,0.005672,-0.0003165,-0.0002515,-0.0016885,0.003868,0.001731,-0.004375,-0.005181,-0.002275
    Sahulian:VUT_150BP_all,-0.044391,-0.242373,-0.222501,0.241282,0.166698,-0.375108,-0.00188,0.0023077,-0.024202,-0.0064997,-0.0052503,0.001349,0.0024283,-0.001055,-0.0015837,-0.0028283,-0.0026077,-0.0027023,0.0006283,0.000125,-0.000208,-0.004369,0.000575,-0.002249,-0.0046303
    Sahulian:VUT_2300BP_all,-0.039838,-0.227479,-0.231552,0.254202,0.176648,-0.406901,0.00188,0.003,-0.025975,-0.010752,-0.00065,0.004646,0.000297,-0.001651,-0.001493,-0.002519,-0.005867,-0.007981,-0.002011,0.003877,0.008235,-0.004946,-0.003081,-0.001084,-0.010897
    Sahulian:VUT_500BP_all,-0.037562,-0.246774,-0.216467,0.228685,0.172032,-0.366183,0.002585,0.002308,-0.024952,-0.012028,0.003897,0.003597,-0.001784,-0.001651,-0.003257,-0.006364,0.003129,-0.002407,0.004022,0.001876,0.004367,-0.005317,0.000616,-0.006025,-0.005868
    Sahulian:VUT_2500BP_TAN002,-0.0387,-0.243727,-0.214582,0.239021,0.168955,-0.393794,0.001645,0.010615,-0.022498,-0.012028,-0.002761,0.007343,0.009366,-0.007432,-0.0095,-0.001061,-0.000391,0.002534,0.00264,0.009254,-0.000749,0.000866,-0.002711,-0.014701,-0.013292
    Central_African:Biaka_HGDP00454,-0.641962,0.06804,0.028284,0.038114,0.001846,0.008646,0.167798,-0.135687,-0.017794,0.036083,0.016726,-0.160957,-0.05218,-0.00578,0.00475,-0.005038,0.004042,-0.036866,0.014832,-0.001251,0.004243,-0.000989,-0.003081,-0.000482,-0.004431
    Central_African:Biaka_HGDP00455,-0.641962,0.061947,0.02753,0.029716,0.003385,0.003626,0.181193,-0.144456,-0.023929,0.043008,0.019487,-0.156311,-0.046679,-0.00523,0.0057,-0.003315,0,-0.033192,0.011564,0.001751,-0.004492,-0.002102,-0.004314,0.00012,-0.003832
    Central_African:Biaka_HGDP00457,-0.645377,0.059916,0.026776,0.032946,0.002154,0.008367,0.169678,-0.129225,-0.022089,0.037723,0.01835,-0.142223,-0.051437,-0.00055,0.005022,-0.002121,-0.005215,-0.027871,0.00993,0.001,0.003868,-0.003091,-0.00037,0.005302,-0.003592
    Central_African:Biaka_HGDP00458,-0.644239,0.059916,0.026398,0.036499,0.001846,0.008925,0.173673,-0.130148,-0.023929,0.042643,0.014615,-0.135779,-0.041328,0.002615,0.00475,-0.004773,-0.00339,-0.02027,0.008547,-0.001876,0.001373,-0.002473,0.001232,-0.000482,-0.001557
    Central_African:Biaka_HGDP00459,-0.637409,0.063978,0.026776,0.030362,-0.000615,0.011435,0.175083,-0.135917,-0.023316,0.037723,0.014615,-0.156311,-0.051734,-0.002202,-0.000407,0.001061,0.000522,-0.030152,0.01081,0.000125,0.001872,-0.000989,-0.001849,0.001084,-0.005508
    Central_African:Biaka_HGDP00460,-0.641962,0.057885,0.023381,0.031008,0.001539,0.008925,0.165212,-0.127841,-0.023929,0.039545,0.012179,-0.133831,-0.045787,-0.004129,0.003122,-0.006364,-0.001304,-0.029265,0.005531,-0.003377,0.006863,0.000742,-0.001109,0.000482,0.000359
    Central_African:T_Baka-1.DG,-0.637409,0.059916,0.022627,0.030039,0.002462,0.010319,0.156282,-0.116995,-0.022089,0.03262,0.008769,-0.114198,-0.033597,-0.003303,0.003664,-0.005834,0.006258,-0.022804,0.005154,-0.004627,0.004118,-0.00136,0.000986,0.002771,-0.004071
    Central_African:T_Baka-2.DG,-0.643101,0.066009,0.018479,0.030685,0.004308,0.009482,0.150642,-0.117457,-0.020248,0.031527,0.01023,-0.113449,-0.04103,0.001514,0.000543,-0.001061,0.00013,-0.02141,0.006034,0.001626,-0.000125,0.000618,0.001356,0.001566,-0.001557
    Central_African:T_Bakola-1.DG,-0.644239,0.061947,0.02753,0.031008,0.002154,0.004741,0.160277,-0.123918,-0.01493,0.032256,0.008444,-0.090519,-0.027948,0.002064,0.004479,-0.003978,-0.002086,0.003167,-0.000126,-0.000625,0.001123,-0.005441,0.000493,-0.001566,-0.002155
    Central_African:T_Bakola-2.DG,-0.638548,0.058901,0.025644,0.030685,0.000308,0.003626,0.155107,-0.120457,-0.015748,0.032256,0.003897,-0.087972,-0.029732,-0.005505,0.004886,-0.001856,0.004303,0.002154,0.001131,0.003752,-0.00287,-0.002473,-0.003451,0.004097,-0.000718
    Central_African:T_Bedzan-1.DG,-0.641962,0.064994,0.023004,0.026163,0.002462,0.01255,0.126906,-0.092996,-0.01718,0.034807,0.005359,-0.077031,-0.023637,-0.007019,0.003936,-0.004773,-0.002738,-0.003294,0.00088,0.000875,-0.002745,-0.004575,-0.003821,-0.00012,-0.001796
    Central_African:T_Bedzan-2.DG,-0.641962,0.060932,0.022627,0.029716,0.002154,0.00251,0.145237,-0.105457,-0.023725,0.027153,0.007632,-0.086173,-0.027354,-0.003578,0.004886,-0.002784,0.009388,-0.000633,0.003017,0.003126,-0.006114,0.001237,0.001109,-0.003133,-0.002515
    Central_African:CMR_Shum_Laka:I10873_new_all,-0.610092,0.04773,0.016593,0.024871,-0.000615,0.004183,0.146412,-0.109611,0.005727,0.006378,0.002598,-0.043012,-0.024232,0.003991,0.002307,-0.002652,0.001695,0.022677,-0.004651,0.002251,-0.001622,-0.003462,-0.001972,-0.000723,-0.005987
    Central_African:CMR_Shum_Laka:I10874_new_all,-0.614645,0.05687,0.013576,0.02907,-0.001846,0.000558,0.154402,-0.117918,0.001636,0.000911,0.001137,-0.040314,-0.027502,-0.000413,0.009229,-0.002784,0.008736,0.018623,-0.005782,-0.006128,-0.001373,-0.003339,-0.000123,0.001084,-0.005389
    South_African:Ju_hoan_North_A_Ju_hoan_North-5,-0.618059,0.057885,0.021496,0.027455,0.004001,-0.005299,0.273552,-0.214376,0.024543,0.010023,0.001299,-0.094866,-0.034192,0.010184,0.041938,-0.042163,0.063888,0.57656,-0.195083,0.010005,-0.085599,-0.007172,0.014913,-0.010122,0.010418
    South_African:Ju_hoan_North_B_Ju_hoan_North-4,-0.619198,0.062963,0.023759,0.027455,0.000615,-0.002789,0.274022,-0.217376,0.022089,0.010387,0.007795,-0.08977,-0.034043,0.016652,0.03393,-0.045346,0.066365,0.58036,-0.194958,0.010005,-0.077738,-0.005564,0.025512,-0.000482,0.003353
    South_African:Khomani_San_S_Khomani_San-2.DG,-0.63058,0.057885,0.022627,0.030685,-0.002154,-0.001394,0.23172,-0.1763,0.01084,0.008565,0.004547,-0.053652,-0.019029,0.004542,0.015472,-0.022938,0.024903,0.257431,-0.087109,0.003627,-0.034564,-0.005812,0.002958,-0.00482,0.000958
    South_African:ZAF_2000BP:I9133,-0.638548,0.052808,0.026776,0.034884,0.000308,-0.003904,0.273552,-0.208607,0.00859,0.015672,0.008769,-0.063094,-0.02438,0.00812,0.023615,-0.022408,0.032726,0.292397,-0.096662,0.006128,-0.037559,-0.007419,0.006655,-0.00723,-0.002155
    South_African:ZAF_2000BP:baa001,-0.641962,0.055854,0.026021,0.034884,0.004616,-0.001116,0.267677,-0.210222,0.007567,0.01549,0.006983,-0.06729,-0.019475,0.006881,0.022394,-0.020021,0.038072,0.292144,-0.091885,0.006628,-0.033441,-0.001484,0.003204,0.001566,0.003233
    South_African:ZAF_2000BP:bab001,-0.644239,0.058901,0.02489,0.034884,-0.001231,-0.004183,0.262977,-0.202838,0.015135,0.014943,0.010393,-0.06759,-0.020961,0.004266,0.025244,-0.018032,0.031814,0.299238,-0.098673,0.005378,-0.030571,-0.002844,-0.00037,-0.003133,-0.002275
    South_African:ZAF_2100BP:I9028,-0.639686,0.058901,0.025644,0.041344,-0.00277,-0.002789,0.267912,-0.20653,0.011658,0.016766,0.002761,-0.06744,-0.01888,0.005092,0.026058,-0.013392,0.031944,0.289737,-0.092137,0.003752,-0.035188,-0.000495,0.002835,-0.000843,-0.00934
    West_Eurasian:AZE_Caucasus_lowlands_LN,0.097319,0.1457285,-0.068636,-0.0702525,-0.0333905,-0.021893,0.0094005,-0.0141915,-0.0224975,0.0027335,0.001705,0.0050205,-0.014197,0.0016515,-0.0084145,-0.0110045,0.008866,0.0022805,0.004085,-0.0011255,0.0061145,0.004946,-0.0049915,-0.006326,0.001916
    West_Eurasian:Baltic_LVA_HG_I4432,0.135449,0.100537,0.188937,0.21092,0.110174,0.063587,0.011986,0.023768,0.055221,-0.016219,-0.004709,-0.021281,0.029137,-0.008395,0.039223,0.046141,0.002086,0.007348,-0.005154,0.04252,0.058771,0.008037,-0.029949,-0.119053,0.013771
    West_Eurasian:England_Mesolithic_I6767,0.126344,0.110693,0.202891,0.197031,0.157876,0.055778,0.010575,0.03346,0.086514,0.016583,-0.017863,-0.01139,0.014866,-0.001651,0.061481,0.065499,0.002477,0.009882,-0.005531,0.06353,0.116295,0.019661,-0.055954,-0.179664,0.019399
    West_Eurasian:FRA_Nouvelle_Aquitaine_Meso,0.12217,0.1100157,0.188686,0.193478,0.166185,0.0551273,0.020289,0.0351523,0.0938767,0.015976,-0.009635,-0.025028,0.0135773,0.0024313,0.0573193,0.0641293,-0.00226,0.00587,-0.005782,0.063447,0.1210367,0.0111287,-0.054229,-0.1827563,0.0259057
    West_Eurasian:GEO_CHG_KK1,0.091058,0.102568,-0.083344,-0.00323,-0.08617,0.020638,0.024911,-0.001846,-0.128236,-0.074717,-0.006333,0.023979,-0.054856,0.004404,0.026601,-0.03275,0.02386,-0.013429,-0.022249,0.034767,0.033815,-0.007048,0.006532,-0.025787,-0.002036
    West_Eurasian:IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N,0.0430252,0.0664158,-0.1550722,0.0047158,-0.122669,0.0235384,0.017109,-0.0011998,-0.082546,-0.0544158,-0.0028258,-0.0016186,0.0044896,-0.0062756,0.0316498,0.0561384,-0.0054242,0.0068664,0.0136508,-0.0334162,0.00856,-0.028836,-0.0110678,-0.039331,0.0222254
    West_Eurasian:IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA1,0.0736055,0.0626243,-0.1309865,0.0219102,-0.1084818,0.0284002,0.0085778,-0.0026922,-0.0638455,-0.0369028,-0.0050612,0.0005995,-0.0060207,-0.0083718,0.021127,0.0313133,-0.0025208,0.002196,0.0030587,-0.0245952,0.007965,-0.016961,-0.0021363,-0.0190187,0.0136515
    West_Eurasian:IRN_Tepe_Abdul_Hosein_N,0.0421147,0.0639783,-0.1541163,0.0010767,-0.119407,0.0212883,0.0104187,-0.0023077,-0.0809913,-0.057283,-0.002436,-0.002148,0.0040137,-0.0096337,0.0314873,0.0555107,-0.0067363,0.0061233,0.0131143,-0.0351837,0.0062807,-0.0250607,-0.0085453,-0.0374753,0.019958
    West_Eurasian:IRN_Wezmeh_N_WC1,0.037562,0.072103,-0.165556,-0.016473,-0.11756,0.01506,0.017861,-0.003231,-0.071583,-0.046835,0.003085,-0.003147,0.00669,0.000688,0.022122,0.053036,-0.011735,0.001014,0.014581,-0.035267,0.009358,-0.023741,-0.006655,-0.032896,0.019998
    West_Eurasian:ITA_Grotta_Continenza_Meso,0.1225497,0.1120467,0.2008793,0.2048907,0.1728527,0.0618207,0.0160593,0.0412293,0.108602,0.0271533,-0.0193243,-0.0143373,0.0162043,-0.0086703,0.0708007,0.069035,0.0002173,0.0120353,-0.0099303,0.0637807,0.118,0.0113347,-0.0608843,-0.1971763,0.021994
    West_Eurasian:ITA_Villabruna,0.121791,0.114755,0.18592,0.184111,0.156337,0.060798,0.020211,0.035998,0.092445,0.018041,-0.016239,-0.016186,0.016947,-0.010046,0.054017,0.067356,0.000782,0.005448,-0.008422,0.053526,0.100073,0.010758,-0.048313,-0.163517,0.01928
    West_Eurasian:Iberia_Northwest_Meso,0.107563,0.0787035,0.1444375,0.1642465,0.128024,0.0478295,0.0136305,0.029653,0.085593,0.01549,-0.007876,-0.0116145,0.017245,-0.008739,0.0524555,0.0444175,-0.00678,0.0087415,-0.014204,0.0552765,0.091526,0.011438,-0.046711,-0.154239,0.018621
    West_Eurasian:Kura-Araxes_ARM_Kaps,0.1013025,0.133034,-0.07071,-0.043605,-0.0498555,-0.0092035,0.008108,-0.011653,-0.066368,-0.01631,0.0030855,0.011015,-0.019846,0.005849,0.0042075,-0.0102095,-0.0001305,-0.003927,-0.001697,0.0032515,0.003494,-0.000247,-0.0036975,-0.0090975,-0.0030535
    West_Eurasian:Levant_Natufian_I0861,0.01935,0.135065,-0.039221,-0.135984,0.026774,-0.076137,-0.019036,-0.024691,0.100626,-0.008018,0.02858,-0.019633,0.067343,0.001651,0.022801,0.02612,-0.0103,0.006714,-0.018101,0.041395,-0.004118,-0.003215,-0.014297,-0.011206,0.011975
    West_Eurasian:Levant_PPNB,0.0725625,0.1650235,-0.0309238,-0.1380835,0.0323138,-0.062541,-0.012103,-0.0141338,0.0735775,0.0367207,0.0194055,-0.0170098,0.036459,-0.000241,-0.021342,0.0067288,0.0089638,-0.0013935,-0.0054052,0.0192277,-0.0037435,0.007852,-0.0014175,-0.0062658,-0.0047002
    West_Eurasian:Levant_PPNC_I1699,0.067156,0.168578,-0.023004,-0.150842,0.028621,-0.071954,-0.013866,-0.017999,0.077719,0.037905,0.006496,-0.013188,0.032705,-0.000275,-0.014929,0.008486,-0.000913,-0.007728,-0.013575,0.012381,-0.009982,0.01014,0.002958,0.003012,-0.001916
    West_Eurasian:NOR_Meso,0.1257745,0.0766725,0.1551855,0.190894,0.0475475,0.0631685,-0.0024675,0.0038075,0.0193275,-0.051755,0.009987,-0.016635,0.02438,-0.0319285,0.0215115,0.0374565,-0.001956,0.0046875,-0.009867,0.026513,0.022398,0.0172495,-0.00721,-0.057779,0.003293
    West_Eurasian:NOR_N_HG_Steigen,0.129758,0.075149,0.156882,0.189602,0.053548,0.066655,-0.00047,0.006,0.022702,-0.054489,0.007632,-0.018583,0.031962,-0.024222,0.026058,0.044152,0.002217,0.00114,-0.002011,0.03039,0.024956,0.010016,-0.008997,-0.060852,0.005508
    West_Eurasian:POL_BKG_N_o1_N22,0.134311,0.11577,0.190446,0.187987,0.136025,0.063866,0.017156,0.03046,0.069743,-0.011481,-0.003897,-0.017534,0.023934,-0.004679,0.03013,0.053168,0.016428,0.004054,-0.002137,0.05315,0.074743,0.012613,-0.035249,-0.135682,0.017364
    West_Eurasian:RUS_AfontovaGora3,0.093335,-0.01828,0.083344,0.231592,-0.091402,0.042949,-0.063688,-0.078228,-0.035383,-0.096221,0.047417,-0.010491,0.023637,-0.074454,0.020358,0.02254,-0.012908,0.003801,-0.003394,0.000625,-0.03706,0.015209,0.013927,0.009278,-0.005149
    West_Eurasian:RUS_Karelia_HG,0.1236877,0.0321583,0.129855,0.2101663,-0.010361,0.0571723,-0.0196627,-0.0234603,-0.002659,-0.0860153,0.0182957,-0.0184337,0.0333497,-0.039085,0.018865,0.0295237,-0.0148203,0.0031673,-0.0044413,0.012506,-0.007487,0.0169817,0.0093667,-0.021007,-0.0103383
    West_Eurasian:RUS_Khvalynsk_En,0.1221697,0.055177,0.0808297,0.1612857,-0.027082,0.0499213,-0.0098703,-0.014461,-0.0424047,-0.08474,0.0072533,-0.0060947,0.015956,-0.0422043,0.0269633,0.0172367,-0.0034337,-0.001816,-0.010768,0.0121723,-0.0102737,0.0039983,0.0131463,0.000924,-0.007544
    West_Eurasian:RUS_MA1,0.078538,-0.025388,0.039598,0.186049,-0.068936,0.04518,-0.048412,-0.056998,-0.019839,-0.069432,0.029879,-0.009591,0.015312,-0.045553,0.014251,0.021082,-0.007693,0,-0.003645,0.000625,-0.027327,0.002844,0.011339,-0.008314,-0.001437
    West_Eurasian:RUS_Sidelkino_HG,0.118376,0.039606,0.133501,0.195739,0.001846,0.054105,-0.019271,-0.018922,-0.0045,-0.071437,0.010068,-0.012139,0.030475,-0.043351,0.027008,0.02201,-0.002738,-0.003927,-0.008547,0.019509,-0.003868,0.011623,0.005546,-0.022413,-0.001796
    West_Eurasian:RUS_Veretye_Meso_PES001,0.124067,0.04773,0.145191,0.204783,0.008617,0.054384,-0.022796,-0.017307,-0.005727,-0.071254,0.014777,-0.011839,0.038652,-0.048168,0.02348,0.025325,-0.01004,0.003547,-0.00264,0.022011,-0.002371,0.01694,0.005053,-0.033017,-0.008263
    West_Eurasian:SWE_Meso_ble008,0.12862,0.083273,0.164425,0.204783,0.066474,0.056615,-0.015276,0.010153,0.032519,-0.050662,0.012342,-0.020831,0.031665,-0.023121,0.036644,0.045478,-0.001043,-0.001394,-0.003017,0.029639,0.037184,0.009027,-0.019103,-0.079047,0.001916
    West_Eurasian:SWE_Motala_HG,0.13249,0.0895696,0.1651034,0.187341,0.0864774,0.0551646,-0.00235,0.008538,0.0376324,-0.0389258,0.0016562,-0.0187034,0.0310404,-0.0173406,0.0315686,0.049297,0.005763,0.0024324,-0.006335,0.039744,0.0507604,0.014418,-0.022086,-0.0977008,0.0070412
    West_Eurasian:TJK_Sarazm_En,0.084798,0.060424,-0.1067255,0.043928,-0.1223305,0.039184,0.006345,-0.0077305,-0.0818095,-0.06196,0.0034915,0.0103405,-0.009217,-0.0137625,0.032437,0.0147175,-0.0199485,0.000253,-0.000377,-0.0231985,-0.0052405,-0.009583,0.006224,-0.018376,0.009101
    West_Eurasian:TUR_Barcin_N,0.1175998,0.180118,0.0035312,-0.101158,0.0510443,-0.0483875,-0.0043582,-0.0069334,0.0362287,0.0807473,0.0079718,0.0118803,-0.0234545,0.0004691,-0.0419807,-0.0101913,0.0233091,0.0019866,0.0136954,-0.0097489,-0.0142249,0.0057723,-0.0041232,-0.0031658,-0.0043437
    West_Eurasian:TUR_Pinarbasi_HG_ZBC_IPB001,0.113823,0.166547,0.029793,-0.082688,0.070782,-0.04016,-0.005875,0.001846,0.04745,0.079637,0.006008,0.009142,-0.021407,-0.009358,-0.042073,-0.003713,0.0442,-0.002787,0.008045,-0.001251,-0.013851,0.003339,-0.003451,-0.009278,-0.005628
    West_Eurasian:TUR_Tell_Kurdu_EC,0.1007335,0.1734018,-0.0253612,-0.1283935,0.0292362,-0.0563358,-0.0116915,-0.0004615,0.025821,0.0519828,0.0105552,-0.001686,-0.0001115,0.004507,-0.037459,-0.014618,0.0151895,0.0025972,0.015115,-0.0030015,-0.0068318,0.0052862,0.0045295,-0.0059948,-0.0047602
    West_Eurasian:TUR_Tepecik_Ciftlik_N,0.108701,0.1731478,-0.0143308,-0.100534,0.0270818,-0.0402298,-0.0045828,-0.005019,0.02623,0.05745,0.008444,0.0080555,-0.0101832,0.0052298,-0.0352192,-0.0104748,0.0088662,0.0004432,0.005342,-0.0032828,0.0026827,0.0044515,-0.0071795,-0.0038258,-0.0045805
    West_Eurasian:UKR_Meso,0.1231564,0.0820548,0.1424008,0.189602,0.0454236,0.0528776,-9.4e-05,0.0047996,0.016812,-0.0585344,0.0086066,-0.017924,0.0319918,-0.020203,0.023751,0.0341814,0.005111,-0.0016468,-0.0044496,0.029139,0.0266528,0.0108072,-0.003254,-0.046368,0.0019878
    West_Eurasian:UKR_N,0.1280889,0.0901791,0.1468256,0.1809025,0.0631501,0.0552017,-0.0008303,0.0110456,0.021666,-0.0491916,0.0019919,-0.0153564,0.0248858,-0.0153221,0.0286821,0.0338015,-0.001243,0.0020777,-0.0056647,0.0293641,0.0330501,0.0129918,-0.0106981,-0.0644347,2.4e-05
    West_Eurasian:UZB_Bustan_En,0.069432,0.085304,-0.130484,0.01292,-0.109251,0.019801,0.011045,-0.009461,-0.081196,-0.055582,-0.003085,-0.003747,-0.005798,-0.006881,0.02348,0.039644,0.001434,0.002534,0.005782,-0.024512,-0.000499,-0.017188,-0.013434,-0.018677,0.019519
    West_Eurasian:WHG_I1875,0.130897,0.120848,0.191577,0.194447,0.159107,0.048248,0.015746,0.040152,0.087332,0.007472,-0.016076,-0.015436,0.017839,-0.003303,0.047909,0.047069,0.007302,0.018497,-0.003268,0.057027,0.087471,0.00915,-0.048436,-0.143153,0.01449
    West_Eurasian:WHG_Rochedane,0.118376,0.111708,0.178001,0.184111,0.150182,0.044623,0.010575,0.034383,0.090809,0.028064,-0.014615,-0.016186,0.013974,-0.002752,0.058767,0.069344,0.002738,0.014189,-0.015335,0.054151,0.101446,0.013231,-0.050778,-0.178579,0.019519
    West_Eurasian:Yamnaya_RUS_Samara,0.1252054,0.0891408,0.0430338,0.1150967,-0.0285181,0.0453663,0.0046478,-0.002513,-0.0555623,-0.0727931,0.0006676,0.0005994,-0.0030724,-0.023564,0.0363427,0.0152183,-0.0007246,-0.0015204,-0.0039106,0.0140344,-0.0036879,0.000426,0.0109278,0.0184497,-0.0043241
    East_Eurasian:CHN_Amur_River_19000BP,0.006829,-0.427538,0.017348,-0.047804,0.015695,-0.004462,-0.003055,-0.010384,0.001636,0.00656,-0.034914,-0.005995,0.006838,-0.002615,-0.005836,-0.00358,0.004433,-0.000507,0.006285,-0.001626,0.01722,-0.014467,0.00493,-0.007953,-0.012334
    East_Eurasian:CHN_Amur_River_6330BP,0.01935,-0.44988,0.090886,-0.040375,-0.074168,-0.071396,0.01081,0.016384,0.011658,0.021504,-0.034589,-0.004646,-0.007582,0.004266,-0.0038,-0.004508,-0.006389,0.007981,0.019106,0.016383,-0.008235,-0.026833,-0.030689,0.000361,-0.015807
    East_Eurasian:CHN_Amur_River_8300BP,0.025041,-0.466128,0.072407,-0.050065,-0.042162,-0.037929,0.009635,0.017307,0.005522,0.00893,-0.037187,0.002098,-0.002973,0.021744,-0.008007,-0.005701,-0.011604,0.01685,0.028659,0.013506,0.013851,-0.020155,-0.026375,-0.010001,-0.013412
    East_Eurasian:CHN_Amur_River_8900BP,0.012521,-0.450895,0.072784,-0.050388,-0.047086,-0.044065,0.012926,0.015461,0.009204,0.023873,-0.046443,3e-04,-0.003122,0.001514,-0.005022,-0.009679,0.006258,0.00152,0.004274,0.011631,0.018343,-0.024978,-0.018364,-0.001928,-0.014849
    East_Eurasian:CHN_Amur_River_EN,0.025041,-0.4595275,0.097674,-0.036822,-0.0809385,-0.060101,0.0200935,0.0271145,0.0140095,0.014579,-0.023059,0.0062945,0.00498,-0.0052295,-0.003868,0.0059665,-0.0020865,0.001267,0.0098045,0.024762,-0.011043,-0.0200315,-0.020028,-0.009158,-0.0088015
    East_Eurasian:CHN_Bianbian_N,0.015935,-0.443786,0.028284,-0.052003,0.024312,-0.005299,-0.002585,0.000231,-0.00225,0.011663,-0.073887,-0.006744,0.004906,-0.007844,-0.011943,0.001724,0.004303,0.004687,0.002011,0.004127,0.022086,-0.001731,-0.003451,-0.005181,-0.008981
    East_Eurasian:CHN_Shimao_LN,0.018781,-0.451403,0.023004,-0.062662,0.028159,0.0079485,0.006815,0.0012695,-0.00859,0.009567,-0.0937795,-0.008093,0.007582,-0.008257,-0.0110615,-0.0024525,-0.0029985,0.002217,-0.006599,-6.25e-05,0.0090465,0.0097685,0.0071485,0.0025905,0.0170645
    East_Eurasian:CHN_Upper_Yellow_River_LN,0.0170734,-0.4421616,0.022778,-0.0515508,0.0196344,-0.0039602,0.0089774,0.0057692,-0.0035588,0.0106792,-0.0916846,-0.0111202,0.0117144,-0.0013762,-0.0077904,-0.0013258,-0.0005476,-0.0033952,-0.0051536,0.0010756,0.0009234,0.0163468,0.0057188,0.0008918,0.025794
    East_Eurasian:CHN_Western_Liao_River_BA_o_91KLM2,0.022765,-0.468159,0.093149,-0.044251,-0.088632,-0.05271,0.013866,0.025614,0.006749,0.020046,-0.039948,0.001499,-0.006244,0.021882,0.003122,-0.002917,0.001434,-0.003674,0.01081,0.034016,-0.029822,-0.029306,-0.050408,-0.005784,-0.003832
    East_Eurasian:CHN_Yellow_River_LN,0.0166466,-0.4503874,0.0109365,-0.0657709,0.0545101,0.0217886,0.0037894,0.0012404,-0.0097149,0.0040092,-0.0851524,-0.0100032,0.0123945,-0.0059179,-0.0088896,-0.000895,0.001483,-0.0003801,-0.0048392,-0.0075191,0.0172975,0.007543,0.0128639,-0.0006476,0.0073496
    East_Eurasian:CHN_Yellow_River_MN,0.0166182,-0.4441924,0.0136518,-0.0588506,0.0390226,0.0112114,0.0082252,0.0014306,-0.0015546,0.0055034,-0.092269,-0.01106,0.0142414,-0.0075692,-0.0129476,-0.0003978,0.0051112,-0.0020522,-0.0057318,-0.0019008,0.0136762,0.015704,0.0105996,-0.002458,0.0122624
    East_Eurasian:CHN_Yumin_N,0.018212,-0.427538,0.066373,-0.032946,-0.049548,-0.04016,0.00705,0.012461,0.010022,0.021504,-0.063656,-0.006894,0.002825,0.001101,-0.008143,-0.002387,0.004172,0.002534,0.003017,0.019509,-0.012728,0.000989,-0.017131,-0.002651,0.007305
    East_Eurasian:GUM_Late_Unai_Ritidian,0.010244,-0.428553,-0.03017,-0.032946,0.122792,0.054105,-0.001175,-0.006692,-0.025361,-0.024237,0.047417,0.015137,0.007582,-0.007432,0.009772,0.000796,-0.01017,0.010135,0.005908,-0.024137,0.011355,-0.041176,-0.009367,-0.005904,-0.042751
    East_Eurasian:MNG_East_N,0.025041,-0.4427705,0.0788185,-0.0347225,-0.074937,-0.056336,0.0172735,0.015461,0.0166685,0.0266065,-0.0353195,-0.0038215,0.001264,0.0030965,-0.008279,-0.006696,0.002347,0.002027,0.004211,0.019009,-0.0150985,-0.006801,-0.0272995,-0.008736,0.0049695
    East_Eurasian:MNG_North_N,0.0237403,-0.4314549,0.0890541,-0.0247326,-0.0815536,-0.0521129,0.0134964,0.0145379,0.0179981,0.020098,-0.029346,-0.0013703,0.0013593,-0.0051314,-0.0056033,-0.0039967,0.0038743,0.0006154,0.0038967,0.020331,-0.0196439,-0.0037801,-0.0166207,-0.0061969,0.0076981
    East_Eurasian:Nganassan,0.0476917,-0.4066181,0.1557885,0.0023902,-0.1594452,-0.0882129,0.0285066,0.0433367,0.0310876,0.0128477,0.1028569,0.0094115,-0.0040734,-0.0261619,-0.0219731,-0.0123307,-0.0010952,0.0134165,0.0268365,-0.0008505,0.0431363,-0.0118954,0.0336096,0.0003977,0.0135556
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Baikal_N,0.0369925,-0.3759998,0.0873978,-0.000969,-0.0858622,-0.044762,0.0027615,-0.0042693,0.0119135,0.0067425,0.002111,-0.0064442,0.0046085,-0.0064685,-0.009738,-0.0020222,-0.0035528,0.0041172,0.0048395,0.016414,-0.0140692,-0.0098305,-0.0129102,-0.00488,0.005808
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Boisman_MN,0.0211091,-0.4479409,0.0741897,-0.0434875,-0.0510025,-0.0405914,0.0098064,0.0122512,0.0104122,0.0256788,-0.0416157,-0.001771,-0.0011488,0.0091707,-0.0088958,-0.0082809,-0.0038997,0.0051713,0.0127068,0.0145636,0.0032444,-0.0328355,-0.0255795,0.0015227,-0.0190509
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N,0.0162197,-0.4440402,0.0722185,-0.0511148,-0.0373912,-0.0395328,0.0034075,0.0084802,0.0064935,0.019408,-0.048595,-0.004833,-0.0030848,0.0086702,-0.0096025,-0.0133915,-0.0007825,0.0089,0.0174408,0.0100362,0.008828,-0.027729,-0.0174702,-0.00244,-0.0145795
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Kolyma_Meso,0.043253,-0.337156,0.087492,0.045543,-0.07663,-0.02259,-0.047707,-0.050767,-0.006545,-0.024055,0.005846,-0.006145,0.017988,-0.026424,-0.021851,-0.004243,0.001173,0.012162,0.018101,0.008879,0.004118,-0.023247,0.013311,0.009158,0.009221
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Lena_River_EN,0.027318,-0.447848,0.103331,-0.031977,-0.092017,-0.061077,0.015511,0.022153,0.01084,0.011481,-0.008282,-0.00045,-0.004757,-0.003165,-0.011265,0.002254,-0.004433,0.000253,0.014204,0.012256,-0.008859,-0.012118,-0.017748,-0.007591,-0.002395
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Lokomotiv_N,0.0284558,-0.4138282,0.0936202,-0.016796,-0.0821692,-0.0484572,0.005934,0.0067495,0.0141635,0.0181328,-0.0125442,-0.003447,0.0033078,-0.0026832,-0.0050217,-0.0041102,0.002021,0.0016155,0.0060022,0.0159762,-0.0181555,-0.0088718,-0.0115547,-0.0048198,0.0020355
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Magadan_BA,0.043822,-0.3457875,0.1010685,0.0247095,-0.0912475,-0.0352795,-0.039952,-0.041421,0.0021475,-0.0060135,0.0199735,-0.002997,0.00223,-0.0164455,-0.0240905,-0.0130605,-0.0049545,0.0141895,0.0346925,0.0180715,0.02689,-0.051996,0.0105375,0.0233765,0.0225725
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Shamanka_N,0.0309599,-0.4147422,0.0950344,-0.0157947,-0.0868469,-0.0482203,0.0053815,0.010061,0.0147054,0.0125196,-0.0160603,-0.0018134,0.0035828,-0.0078032,-0.0046552,-0.0032088,-0.0025164,0.0005827,0.0064608,0.0178333,-0.0170449,-0.0059478,-0.0165151,-0.0032051,0.0046943
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Trans-Baikal_N,0.0236182,-0.4366775,0.1000312,-0.0333498,-0.0876318,-0.0659578,0.0174498,0.0261338,0.0201968,0.0219595,-0.014615,-0.0007865,-0.0018212,0.005677,-0.0048857,-0.0087845,-0.0055738,-0.0014568,0.0043052,0.013663,-0.0136322,-0.0078828,-0.0226775,-0.0024098,0.0021255
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Ust_Belaya,0.0437587,-0.3662674,0.1007752,0.0256964,-0.1029592,-0.0387969,-0.007259,-0.0046408,0.0085219,-0.0009313,0.0091297,-0.0026309,0.0052198,-0.0299099,0.0012517,0.0010756,-0.003897,-0.0009994,0.0083798,0.0143959,-0.0339123,0.0109777,0.007436,-0.0091042,-0.0042976
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Ust_Belaya_Angara,0.042115,-0.361528,0.09692,0.025194,-0.096941,-0.040439,-0.011045,-0.010615,0.008385,-0.005649,-0.011205,-0.007194,0.004311,-0.02257,0.0019,-0.002254,-0.004433,0.003421,0.005028,0.01013,-0.024457,0.00272,0.003081,-0.002169,0.003233
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Ust_Ida_LN,0.0415455,-0.3361403,0.0939972,0.031977,-0.0977875,-0.0345128,-0.0090478,-0.0117688,0.005471,-0.0068338,0.0064145,0.003447,0.0063925,-0.0290382,0.0011875,0.0004642,-0.005867,0.0053208,0.0069448,0.0116618,-0.0275452,0.0087175,0.005916,-0.0015062,-0.005179
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Ust_Kyakhta_UKY001,0.037562,-0.332078,0.078441,0.029393,-0.068013,-0.022032,-0.040187,-0.049152,-0.008385,-0.002187,-0.003897,-0.002548,0.004311,-0.021469,-0.003257,-0.005967,-0.002477,0.003547,0.006788,0.010255,-0.003494,-0.004328,0.000493,0.006868,-0.005748
    East_Eurasian:RUS_Yakutia_Ymyiakhtakh_LN,0.0364232,-0.4186518,0.135575,-0.0031492,-0.1417958,-0.0745335,0.0231485,0.032191,0.023111,0.003508,0.064387,0.0022855,0.001821,-0.0322725,-0.0293495,-0.019358,0.0014992,0.0118135,0.0232855,0.006128,0.0260477,-0.025225,0.0051148,0.0064162,0.0107775
    East_Eurasian:TON_2500BP_Sk10,0.006829,-0.409258,-0.049026,-0.050388,0.14218,0.06777,0.00094,-0.002538,-0.02168,-0.01385,0.046281,0.010191,-0.012339,-0.009496,0.014794,0.007823,-0.00691,0.005068,0.012696,-0.013882,0.000998,-0.022628,-0.016885,-0.01205,-0.067419
    East_Eurasian:TON_2500BP_TON002,0.012521,-0.42246,-0.050911,-0.049419,0.154183,0.05522,0,-0.013615,-0.026997,-0.020228,0.060084,0.007194,0.002973,-0.016239,0.011129,0.004375,-0.009779,0.001647,0.013198,-0.003377,0.003743,-0.02708,0.001356,-0.01446,-0.061432
    East_Eurasian:TWN_Gongguan,0.009106,-0.455973,-0.032432,-0.075905,0.142796,0.070559,-0.008695,-0.011999,-0.030065,-0.024602,0.052614,-0.003147,0.008474,-0.003303,0.009908,0.008618,-0.012778,0.006714,0.012821,-0.013256,0.00549,-0.032397,-0.001109,-0.008194,-0.061192
    East_Eurasian:TWN_Hanben,0.0155393,-0.4419318,-0.0435985,-0.0634906,0.1387417,0.064642,-0.0045365,-0.0134342,-0.0232624,-0.0208937,0.0412537,0.0034991,-0.002999,-0.0035123,0.0102085,0.0065775,-0.0008786,0.0056239,0.0068097,-0.0128105,0.0079044,-0.0258488,0.0022506,-0.0087176,-0.0486288
    East_Eurasian:VUT_2900BP_all,0.0087267,-0.4211063,-0.0467627,-0.0628773,0.145668,0.0595897,-0.0067367,-0.017307,-0.0191573,-0.0241163,0.0579187,0.0049457,-0.007532,0.006514,0.0184127,0.0109607,-0.00565,0.0032517,0.010601,-0.0117553,0.0045337,-0.0247717,-0.0013967,-0.0151023,-0.062629
    East_Eurasian:VUT_Teouma,0.017643,-0.4280455,-0.04318,-0.0647615,0.148797,0.05271,-0.006933,-0.001731,-0.0147255,-0.0102965,0.0582975,0.0086925,-0.0124875,-0.0055735,0.0152685,0.005834,-0.00326,0.014126,0.0047765,-0.0138195,0.00574,-0.0290585,-0.003821,-0.008676,-0.061192
    NEast_African:ETH_Mota_I5950,-0.515619,0.041637,-0.003394,-0.001292,-0.00277,-0.011713,0.054992,-0.052382,0.090604,-0.094581,-0.013478,0.003297,-0.031962,-0.001927,0.023615,-0.031291,0.031944,0.043454,-0.002388,-0.00963,-0.001248,0.00643,-0.005176,-0.003133,0.004071
    NEast_African:Hadza_Bar04,-0.504236,0.052808,-0.006788,-0.000323,0.001539,0.000279,0.054757,-0.043383,0.062789,-0.065423,-0.007795,-0.003147,-0.02334,-0.007707,0.006107,-0.014585,0.019818,0.027238,-0.004148,-0.012381,-0.004742,0.004328,0.003081,0.001928,0.003113
    NEast_African:Hadza_Bar08,-0.507651,0.049761,-0.001131,-0.004845,0.003693,-0.005857,0.056168,-0.042921,0.065857,-0.055946,-0.006333,0.002698,-0.024232,0.003578,0.017236,-0.027048,0.015907,0.033446,0.00264,-0.005253,-0.005116,0.008656,-0.001849,-0.007109,0.008502
    NEast_African:Hadza_Bar10,-0.491716,0.049761,-0.005657,-0.001938,0,-0.00753,0.066978,-0.057459,0.079764,-0.06925,-0.008282,-0.002548,-0.024975,-0.01101,0.017508,-0.0179,0.020992,0.033953,0.006285,-0.002001,-0.000624,0.003957,-0.000863,-0.004579,0.00467
    NEast_African:Hadza_Bar13,-0.497407,0.057885,0.001508,-0.002584,-0.000308,-0.008367,0.065333,-0.059536,0.070765,-0.068521,-0.011367,0.004346,-0.027502,-0.003578,0.019544,-0.021877,0.021383,0.026098,-0.001131,-0.01088,-0.006738,0.003339,-0.011832,-0.005302,-0.001317
    NEast_African:Hadza_End08,-0.500822,0.054839,-0.004148,-0.002584,0.000308,-0.007251,0.064393,-0.049383,0.074038,-0.061596,-0.014128,-0.001499,-0.024232,0.000688,0.006107,-0.013126,0.021253,0.0375,0.004148,-0.006628,-0.008485,0.00915,0.000986,0.001325,0.005868
    NEast_African:KEN_LSA_I8808,-0.522448,0.044683,-0.010936,0.006137,0.004308,-0.006414,0.085309,-0.06692,0.076287,-0.06925,-0.011367,0.010491,-0.033003,0.000138,0.00855,-0.014983,0.021383,0.038513,-0.002137,-0.005253,-0.007612,-0.002968,0.002342,0.004699,-0.000718
    Negrito:IND_Great_Andamanese_100BP,-0.018212,-0.235603,-0.128598,0.098838,0.023389,-0.003904,-0.016686,-0.003231,0.059721,0.02041,0.023222,0.004646,-0.0055,0.001239,-0.016151,-0.008884,0.009518,0.001014,-0.004902,0.026888,-0.00549,0.011994,-0.013311,-0.001205,0.000958
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-10,-0.023903,-0.238649,-0.132746,0.102068,0.038776,-0.001116,-0.010105,0.008307,0.05604,0.022415,0.025008,0.002548,-0.000297,0.010322,-0.00665,-0.012198,0.006519,0.003041,-0.010559,0.026138,-0.006613,0.008532,-0.010353,0.003253,0.006586
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-14,-0.022765,-0.244743,-0.127467,0.099807,0.032006,-0.001952,-0.012221,0.005307,0.052358,0.024055,0.022897,-0.002548,-0.006244,0.013212,-0.00475,-0.008618,0.012778,-0.003294,-0.006034,0.033766,-0.004367,0.009769,-0.012941,0.005061,0.007185
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-2,-0.020488,-0.248805,-0.128975,0.10013,0.031083,-0.007809,-0.011045,0.006461,0.051131,0.016583,0.024358,0.000599,-0.006541,0.011973,-0.012215,-0.013524,0.009909,-0.002914,-0.008925,0.03039,-0.01123,0.010634,-0.011462,0.001084,0.007424
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-23,-0.01935,-0.238649,-0.135763,0.097546,0.03139,-0.006693,-0.00658,0.011999,0.051949,0.02278,0.022734,0.004196,-0.000297,0.008395,-0.015472,-0.009812,0.011213,-0.003421,-0.007416,0.031265,-0.005116,0.009645,-0.011955,0.002892,0.002395
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-24,-0.023903,-0.244743,-0.131615,0.092701,0.02739,-0.006414,-0.005875,0.015461,0.054403,0.023326,0.024033,0.004496,-0.008771,0.010459,-0.013029,-0.010342,0.004824,-0.004054,-0.010056,0.025137,-0.003369,0.009027,-0.014297,-0.002771,0.006107
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-26,-0.021626,-0.243727,-0.136518,0.099484,0.035083,-0.00502,-0.014571,0.001154,0.052154,0.023873,0.023871,0.004496,-0.003717,0.008533,-0.012079,-0.015248,0.010561,-0.006588,-0.007039,0.029639,-0.00836,0.010881,-0.012325,0.007109,0.002874
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-27,-0.023903,-0.246774,-0.131615,0.097546,0.027082,-0.006414,-0.00893,0.004846,0.051335,0.024966,0.025982,-3e-04,-0.000446,0.016239,-0.0095,-0.018297,0.001695,-0.003294,-0.00352,0.024137,0.001872,0.01286,-0.013804,-0.001687,0.012334
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-32,-0.018212,-0.238649,-0.131238,0.097546,0.029544,-0.002789,-0.011986,0.003692,0.05604,0.028064,0.023546,0.000599,-0.006987,0.0139,-0.015608,-0.010607,0.011474,0.00152,-0.002514,0.027013,-0.003494,0.010016,-0.011955,-0.000361,0.007185
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-39,-0.023903,-0.24982,-0.136895,0.095931,0.038776,-0.006414,-0.013866,0.005307,0.05788,0.027882,0.018512,0.005695,-0.002973,0.013487,-0.008415,-0.010209,0.011735,0.000887,-0.008045,0.033141,-0.004367,0.012984,-0.01368,0.006627,0.006706
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-5,-0.023903,-0.246774,-0.130861,0.094316,0.032314,-0.002789,-0.01081,0.002769,0.056858,0.025149,0.030529,0.001798,-0.005649,0.009221,-0.0095,-0.009016,0.00678,-0.002027,-0.003142,0.029514,-0.005865,0.010758,-0.006409,0,0.001437
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-53,-0.022765,-0.237634,-0.134632,0.10013,0.034468,-0.004183,-0.00846,0.005077,0.06013,0.0277,0.018188,0.001948,-0.007582,0.008257,-0.015201,-0.010342,0.010431,-0.001647,-0.004274,0.029764,-0.006239,0.012984,-0.014913,0.003615,0.004311
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-54,-0.021626,-0.24068,-0.132369,0.105622,0.03416,-0.009203,-0.011045,0.003923,0.050926,0.021139,0.022085,0.003747,-0.001189,0.010322,-0.006515,-0.009281,0.008475,-0.0019,-0.002765,0.028138,-0.007237,0.008285,-0.009367,0.003133,0.007664
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-60,-0.020488,-0.243727,-0.133501,0.102391,0.037238,-0.003904,-0.011281,0.007384,0.055017,0.023508,0.01835,0.004196,-0.000297,0.005918,-0.010586,-0.009149,0.015385,-0.00152,-0.002891,0.029514,-0.004866,0.012984,-0.010353,-0.000361,-0.006347
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-61,-0.020488,-0.238649,-0.130861,0.105945,0.03139,-0.002789,-0.009635,0.00923,0.057267,0.019681,0.018025,-0.001349,-0.003717,0.01101,-0.007872,-0.011005,0.007432,-0.002534,-0.009553,0.026388,-0.00287,0.011747,-0.017378,0.001566,0.003233
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-7,-0.023903,-0.242712,-0.132369,0.091732,0.028313,-0.001116,-0.006345,0.003692,0.05604,0.026242,0.025495,0.005695,-0.003271,0.009221,-0.008686,-0.011005,0.012647,0.000507,-0.003394,0.029389,0.001872,0.010881,-0.011462,0.003494,0.00934
    Negrito:Jarawa_JW-9,-0.020488,-0.243727,-0.131238,0.096254,0.028928,-0.004741,-0.009165,0.009461,0.05563,0.023508,0.021273,0.007943,-0.008474,0.00523,-0.016829,-0.014452,0.009388,-0.003294,-0.009427,0.025512,-0.003993,0.016199,-0.01479,0.003615,0.001317
    Negrito:LAO_Hoabinhian_La368,-0.025041,-0.224432,-0.11917,0.087856,0.022466,-0.001952,-0.003055,0.01223,0.060539,0.018406,0.012829,0.001199,-0.000446,0.006055,-0.007872,-0.006364,-0.00352,-0.00076,-0.005531,0.023386,0.006988,0.013107,-0.017131,-0.001325,0.003712
    Negrito:Onge_BR_Onge-1,-0.01935,-0.246774,-0.13878,0.092701,0.028621,-0.007251,-0.00752,0.008307,0.05154,0.023873,0.027119,0.004646,-0.004014,0.007156,-0.014522,-0.011535,0.011083,-0.000127,-0.009176,0.028389,-0.002995,0.011747,-0.012448,0.002771,0.002036
    Negrito:Onge_BR_Onge-2,-0.01935,-0.243727,-0.132369,0.092701,0.028621,-0.004462,-0.010105,0.010384,0.052563,0.023508,0.023709,0.003597,-0.002527,0.009358,-0.013843,-0.012994,0.011083,0.00228,-0.004777,0.031765,0.003119,0.003091,-0.013064,0.000361,0.00491
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-01,-0.023903,-0.247789,-0.128221,0.095285,0.032006,-0.005857,-0.007755,0.006231,0.054199,0.020228,0.025657,0.00045,-0.002379,0.008945,-0.01045,-0.005304,0.011474,-0.001647,-0.007668,0.028013,-0.006863,0.012489,-0.016022,0.000843,0.004431
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-02,-0.022765,-0.248805,-0.126713,0.098515,0.031083,-0.007251,-0.010105,0.006692,0.055017,0.020593,0.024033,-0.001199,0.000595,0.008808,-0.009772,-0.004906,0.007302,-0.002914,-0.003771,0.025512,-0.007612,0.012118,-0.008258,-0.004338,0.000479
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-08,-0.027318,-0.244743,-0.136895,0.094962,0.024928,-0.001394,-0.006345,0.004615,0.055835,0.02606,0.023546,0.000899,-0.00223,0.010872,-0.011943,-0.008751,0.012778,-0.000887,-0.004651,0.029264,-0.003244,0.008037,-0.007641,0.001687,0.007903
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-09,-0.028456,-0.243727,-0.133878,0.093993,0.02739,-0.004462,-0.00376,0.006,0.055835,0.028976,0.022897,0.002847,-0.002973,0.014726,-0.010993,-0.008884,0.011474,-0.004307,-0.002514,0.030265,-0.001622,0.01014,-0.012448,0.001687,0.007903
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-10,-0.022765,-0.247789,-0.128975,0.09044,0.029236,-0.003904,-0.005875,0.003923,0.053994,0.020593,0.023384,0.003297,-0.005203,0.006606,-0.009229,-0.011403,0.012647,-0.003674,-0.000503,0.03089,-0.004742,0.006801,-0.013311,-0.003374,0.005868
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-11,-0.022765,-0.24068,-0.130107,0.104006,0.032621,-0.000279,-0.00611,0.009,0.052563,0.025513,0.022897,0.004946,-0.004014,0.00812,-0.013843,-0.008221,0.011213,-0.001267,-0.009427,0.029639,-0.005241,0.013107,-0.012078,0.002651,0.005868
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-12,-0.025041,-0.245758,-0.136518,0.094316,0.026466,-0.005578,-0.011751,0.009461,0.058289,0.028793,0.023546,0.001499,-0.002527,0.008808,-0.012486,-0.012066,0.009127,0.001394,-0.002765,0.025512,-0.005241,0.016817,-0.008011,0.000482,0.007544
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-13,-0.01935,-0.243727,-0.131238,0.095285,0.032621,-0.01004,-0.00846,0.012692,0.056449,0.023144,0.019162,0.005095,-0.002527,0.001239,-0.011536,-0.014717,0.010952,-0.001267,-0.008925,0.031265,-0.002745,0.007666,-0.01479,-0.006145,-0.000239
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-14,-0.020488,-0.241696,-0.135386,0.094962,0.029544,-0.007809,-0.00752,0.011538,0.056653,0.025513,0.024033,0.005245,-0.005203,0.010184,-0.018594,-0.015513,0.009648,0.000507,-0.010559,0.025637,-0.004617,0.011129,-0.016515,-0.004458,0.003952
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-16,-0.023903,-0.241696,-0.135009,0.102068,0.032006,-0.001952,-0.007755,0.003461,0.054199,0.027335,0.019811,0.001798,-0.002825,0.010046,-0.012486,-0.006497,0.012126,-0.003927,-0.007793,0.031515,-0.004492,0.010634,-0.014913,-0.005904,0.00479
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-17,-0.023903,-0.241696,-0.128975,0.103037,0.032929,-0.00251,-0.004935,0.006,0.055835,0.025878,0.022734,0.004046,-0.007136,0.008808,-0.013029,-0.010077,0.007562,-0.001394,-0.007165,0.030139,-0.006489,0.005564,-0.015652,-0.00241,0.006826
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-19,-0.01935,-0.247789,-0.131238,0.097869,0.035083,-0.002231,-0.00846,0.011538,0.056449,0.021868,0.017538,0.004046,-0.009812,0.005367,-0.016422,-0.016971,0.007171,-0.003674,-0.002891,0.027763,-0.006239,0.010016,-0.016145,-0.001446,-0.002634
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-20,-0.025041,-0.242712,-0.136518,0.098192,0.029544,-0.000558,-0.011751,0.000923,0.05379,0.026424,0.023384,0.001499,0.000297,0.005367,-0.009772,-0.01074,0.014212,-0.008488,-0.006536,0.027763,-0.000374,0.009398,-0.015652,-0.006386,0.000838
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-21,-0.023903,-0.244743,-0.132746,0.092701,0.025851,-0.001952,-0.001645,0.00923,0.055017,0.023691,0.026307,0.004646,-0.004311,0.014863,-0.012893,-0.015115,0.011213,-0.005194,-0.008045,0.03089,-0.004742,0.01014,-0.011832,0.002651,0.011137
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-22,-0.01935,-0.241696,-0.135386,0.092701,0.028005,-0.008367,-0.00752,0.006,0.050313,0.022597,0.022572,0.005545,-0.010109,0.007982,-0.010858,-0.015115,0.014603,0.00228,-0.007668,0.029889,-0.001747,0.010387,-0.013311,0.000482,0.005029
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-24,-0.021626,-0.243727,-0.126713,0.094639,0.031083,-0.007251,-0.007285,0.00923,0.060335,0.02442,0.026145,0.004946,-0.007433,0.00867,-0.014658,-0.011535,0.012517,-0.001394,-0.005279,0.023636,-0.002121,0.011252,-0.013311,0.002771,0.002036
    Negrito:Onge_ONG-27,-0.01935,-0.246774,-0.130484,0.094962,0.031083,-0.007251,-0.010575,0.008769,0.052767,0.025331,0.027931,0.003297,-0.002825,0.005092,-0.013843,-0.011403,0.009257,0.002914,-0.00352,0.030014,-0.002496,0.003586,-0.008258,-0.003253,0.003832
    West_African:Gambian_HG02464,-0.616921,0.06804,0.02225,0.007752,0.002154,0.01004,-0.032431,0.038306,-0.031088,0.025878,0.009581,-0.002847,0.010555,0.001651,0.013301,-0.008486,0.007041,0.0019,-0.003771,-0.003377,-0.002745,-0.003339,0.009367,-0.001325,0.005987
    West_African:Gambian_HG02465,-0.614645,0.064994,0.019233,0.011628,0.000615,0.004183,-0.038777,0.038998,-0.032519,0.025513,0.001949,3e-04,0.015609,0.003165,0.008822,-0.030893,0.006389,0.005068,0.00264,-0.000125,-0.003619,0.003215,0.006162,0.001566,0.000479
    West_African:Gambian_HG02570,-0.610092,0.064994,0.011691,0.01615,0.001539,0.004741,-0.041597,0.032999,-0.030679,0.027335,0.005521,-0.005545,0.010109,-0.007844,0.014929,-0.018032,0.009388,-0.002787,0.003017,0.004502,0.003369,-0.005317,0.002588,0.004458,0.000359
    West_African:Gambian_HG02571,-0.610092,0.063978,0.020365,0.00969,0.000923,0.00502,-0.031021,0.04246,-0.037428,0.018224,0.005684,-0.008542,0.01888,-0.003441,0.011401,-0.01074,0.016168,-0.004687,-0.00352,-0.007003,-0.008485,-0.002968,0.001479,-0.002169,-0.002754
    West_African:Gambian_HG02573,-0.595295,0.067025,0.020365,0.01292,0.001539,0.010319,-0.035252,0.034614,-0.032519,0.026424,0.001137,-0.005995,0.018285,0.001789,0.01045,-0.016971,0.010561,-0.003421,-0.005531,-0.009379,-0.004243,0.003833,0.004807,-0.001446,0.008502
    West_African:Gambian_HG02574,-0.59188,0.074134,0.024513,0.010659,0.005847,-0.000837,-0.035957,0.045229,-0.026179,0.021504,0.008607,0.000749,0.023934,-0.001239,0.007193,-0.006895,0.008605,-0.003167,-0.005531,-0.004002,0.005865,-0.006306,0.001972,-0.001687,-0.004311
    West_African:Mende_Sierra_Leone_HG03052,-0.616921,0.06804,0.016216,0.014212,0.008925,0.01004,-0.011516,0.029306,-0.036201,0.024237,0.001949,-0.000599,0.015015,0.003441,0.00665,-0.000928,0.011474,0.006714,0.000377,0.00025,0.003868,0.000495,0.000493,-0.00735,0.000239
    West_African:Mende_Sierra_Leone_HG03057,-0.620336,0.069056,0.027907,0.01615,0.007694,0.006414,-0.032666,0.034383,-0.037019,0.033896,0.008282,-0.004496,0.017988,0.001239,0.008007,-0.011403,0.009909,0.008742,-0.002011,-0.002376,0.005865,0.003833,-0.002342,0.005543,0.00467
    West_African:Mende_Sierra_Leone_HG03078,-0.619198,0.066009,0.026776,0.017442,0.003385,0.006414,-0.021856,0.020999,-0.046018,0.023691,0.007795,-0.003897,0.027354,0.00234,0.015608,-0.013789,0.006258,0.004941,0.005908,0.004377,-0.003244,0.004204,-0.005423,0.000241,-0.000838
    Taforalt:MAR_Taforalt_Avg,-0.189857,0.0814452,-0.0242866,-0.085595,0.027636,-0.0552202,-0.0705968,0.0184146,0.155397,0.003499,0.0209156,-0.0318316,0.0747168,-0.0513334,0.0711988,-0.0363032,0.0052676,-0.066106,-0.1424162,0.0389938,-0.0376836,-0.1255322,0.0730118,-0.0137606,0.0164534
    Taforalt:MAR_Taforalt_TAF010,-0.193499,0.083273,-0.03017,-0.088502,0.034776,-0.055499,-0.076378,0.019384,0.163619,0.008565,0.02111,-0.030573,0.07879,-0.046104,0.077496,-0.046141,-0.00665,-0.069805,-0.144176,0.036518,-0.042924,-0.129217,0.07629,-0.015303,0.018322
    Taforalt:MAR_Taforalt_TAF011,-0.194638,0.085304,-0.021873,-0.088825,0.026774,-0.059961,-0.072148,0.019845,0.161165,0.002551,0.016564,-0.035818,0.080574,-0.051196,0.066367,-0.037523,0.012126,-0.071199,-0.14493,0.035767,-0.041427,-0.12662,0.068279,-0.011447,0.018441
    Taforalt:MAR_Taforalt_TAF013,-0.196914,0.082258,-0.026398,-0.088502,0.032314,-0.057173,-0.074733,0.017768,0.156665,0.002369,0.02111,-0.036717,0.077898,-0.052159,0.072746,-0.038584,0.000913,-0.069552,-0.141285,0.039894,-0.035687,-0.125384,0.075428,-0.011206,0.020477
    Taforalt:MAR_Taforalt_TAF014,-0.201467,0.079211,-0.018479,-0.083011,0.034468,-0.055499,-0.076848,0.014538,0.162596,0.002005,0.020461,-0.029374,0.078344,-0.054223,0.066503,-0.025192,0.017602,-0.063724,-0.151215,0.04127,-0.042176,-0.126126,0.077153,-0.014339,0.012693
    South_Asian:Simulated_AASI_1,-0.017354205,-0.304894303,-0.268679085,0.181329575,-0.039351991,0.073271504,-0.022843875,0.037359828,0.187881353,0.126707043,-0.010024877,-0.004718921,0.008198494,0.036303194,-0.056184046,-0.072647447,-0.011352189,0.00825265,0.004209097,0.038425578,0.00661663,0.026988706,0.007609686,0.01678573,-0.009232161
    South_Asian:Simulated_AASI_2,-0.004810655,-0.212137156,-0.203515802,0.148876368,-0.031558109,0.053539852,-0.011510205,0.024112889,0.125139446,0.089041726,0.000713882,-0.003792554,-0.000836537,0.024717049,-0.049653257,-0.032409686,0.023256422,0.001963602,0.003977382,0.044586008,0.007150366,0.028673754,-0.011179757,0.016897181,-0.011729691
    South_Asian:Simulated_AASI_3,-0.009525226,-0.239836772,-0.208951108,0.15454375,-0.020718969,0.056088654,-0.012872771,0.020823205,0.131311868,0.088651109,0.000283925,-0.001321365,0.001259261,0.018812454,-0.040159185,-0.037173939,0.01966007,-0.002000181,-0.002444666,0.043405215,0.009660745,0.021705468,-0.00888917,0.013704877,-0.009439234
    South_Asian:Simulated_AASI_4,0.003619659,-0.232207345,-0.238759358,0.177803307,-0.049846413,0.074427442,-0.013528674,0.028614532,0.145189154,0.099856405,-0.009629229,-0.007501248,0.004294371,0.024294913,-0.044886968,-0.038569947,0.008810692,-0.004591174,-0.004761423,0.029743743,0.014289671,0.018672895,0.00018522,0.016546395,-0.013074696
    South_Asian:Simulated_AASI_5,-0.007017607,-0.247268894,-0.229976338,0.16563825,-0.035368871,0.064331863,-0.015188881,0.027727614,0.147380455,0.101064071,-0.004664075,-0.004333522,0.003228897,0.026031903,-0.047720864,-0.045200255,0.010093749,0.000906224,0.000245098,0.039040136,0.009429353,0.024010206,-0.003068505,0.015983546,-0.010868946
    Wallacean:IDN_Leang_Panninge_7100BP,-0.047806,-0.204121,-0.154997,0.17216,0.089863,-0.176259,-0.002115,-0.005769,0.02352,0.01221,0.002598,-0.005095,-0.000446,0,0.010315,-0.000398,0.005998,0.005321,-0.000377,0.010255,0.006863,-0.001607,-0.003821,0.003735,-0.007664

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

However it is still not perfect, for example AFAIK the Irish having more EEF than the English has been debunked since 2015.

But Southern England (Cornwall too) indeed has more of EEF than Northern England.
    South West Ireland shows the same depth of color as south England, which is the same as France. At any rate, it matches the two charts I posted early that involved Haak.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Indeed, that was just one which was inferred back in 1993, which is basically the dark ages, relatively speaking.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

South West Ireland shows the same depth of color as south England, which is the same as France. At any rate, it matches the two charts I posted early that involved Haak.
    Almost all of France - only except the extreme south - is depicted as "within the same range of EEF" They should have divided it into more ranges IMO, but probably they didn't have enough regional samples back then (in 2015). I'm making a map of Barcin_N admixture in France by department (samples are available, they were collected by Jerome's Explore Your DNA Project, and he sent me the G25 coordinates). The ranges (colors) will be 60-55%, 55-50%, 50-45%, 45-40% and 40-35%. When it is finished I will post it in a new thread.

So far (but I haven't finished yet) it seems that only Finistere Department is within the 40-35% range. The least Anatolian_N of all departments.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

Ethnic group
    NW Euro

"
    With WHG and UKR N"

Why do you score so much of UKR_N considering that the Dutch average scores none?:

^^^
    I took them separate. With this, this is the Dutch average:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast