Which genetic differences are more significant?

Which genetic differences are more significant?

• Between the races

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tomenable

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Polish
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-L617
mtDNA haplogroup
W6a
1) Between the races?

Or:

2) Between the sexes?

So basically, are Europeans and Africans (regardless of gender) more different, or are men and women (regardless of race) more different?

=====

For example this guy thinks that Y chromosome makes a big difference and genetic differences are more significant between the genders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQcgD5DpVlQ#t=5m27s - the relevant part starts at 5 minutes 27 seconds of the video

There is also for example this study "The Role of the Y Chromosome in Brain Function" (not sure if there are more recent studies about it):

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20396406/

^^^ Quote: "In mammals, sex differences are evident in many aspects of brain development, brain function and behaviour."

I lean to the idea that white men have more in common with black men than they do with white women (who come from Venus, not Mars):

For example this Black guy from the videos below integrates among Polish men just perfectly:

Another example when a Black guy thinks more like Polish men, than a Polish woman (journalist):

I could also ask - "are you more racist or more sexist, or both, or neither" ???

I think there are more differences between men and women...than differences between our racial make up I mean we really are one race we just have different appearances. Watch papua new guinea men get together and hunt in the woods and its no real difference than watching Alabama red necks get together to do the same :D The women are also the same there used to be a show called "Meet the Natives" The native women would complain that men are lazy they just want to drink and hunt while the women do all the labor back at the home, I'm pretty sure a lot of modern women would share the same sentiments...

BTW from my experience among women lesbians and bisexuals have the most male-like brains.

Well now we are getting into what is male and what is female...there definitely seems to be a difference to me with the classical way of how I think a Man and a Woman think and behave but obviously there are Biological Men who seem to behave and display what I would consider Feminine traits, and vice versa Woman who behave more like Men...I think I'm too old already to really hash this one out, this seems to be something that Western Society is trying to hash out again...every ancient society has a word for people that fall into this spectrum sometimes we are more open and accepting of it other times we try hard to stamp it out...I've never had Gay or Lesbian friends personally and I really do think they make up such a small percentage of our overall society but they do exist as a part of our Human Nature...

This thread has been viewed 2354 times.

Back