Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 70

Thread: Out of Africa overhyped

  1. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    803


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    OK, thank you for the correction. I do like his posts. I would like this thread to become one that produces answers for those who want to explore this subject further. In other words... I am interested in it. As for Alichu: Shame on you. You have not provided anything I am looking for. Only opinions. False accusations should not be permitted if they continue.
    oh sry, i guess i've misjudged him. so you liked his posts so far?

    from " Civilizations succeed screwed?"


    "Just to see how the cultural elites are keen in undoing what previous elites built, and siding with nationalists of low-level peoples against the main civilization. At least third world traitors 'marry up' for an stable and prosperous system, ours marry down."

    from some other thread
    "Or that those men wanted to 'marry up' in some form. These happens less often, but ut happens. For you to visualize it, I recommend you check on the Internet how some black men have 'a preference' for white women. As if that will concede them some sort of entry to the world of the race situated on top of them......I really want you to know about that social dynamic of men of other races 'marrying up', I think explains a lot. Because apart from that I can't see another explanation for such an odd phenomenon. "

    from "Lightest Country in Southern Europe"
    "Slovenia and Croatia may be.
    But Spain is definetely lighter than Italy, Greece and Portugal.
    They have a middleastener phenotype that doesn't exist.
    There are Greeks that look like Turks or something like that.
    That doesn't exist in Spain. "

  2. #27
    Regular Member firetown's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-08-11
    Posts
    730


    Country: USA - California



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    oh sry, i guess misjudged him. so you liked his posts so far?

    "Just to see how the cultural elites are keen in undoing what previous elites built, and siding with nationalists of low-level peoples against the main civilization. At least third world traitors 'marry up' for an stable and prosperous system, ours marry down."

    "Slovenia and Croatia may be.
    But Spain is definetely lighter than Italy, Greece and Portugal.
    They have a middleastener phenotype that doesn't exist.
    There are Greeks that look like Turks or something like that.
    That doesn't exist in Spain. "

    "Or that those men wanted to 'marry up' in some form. These happens less often, but ut happens. For you to visualize it, I recommend you check on the Internet how some black men have 'a preference' for white women. As if that will concede them some sort of entry to the world of the race situated on top of them......I really want you to know about that social dynamic of men of other races 'marrying up', I think explains a lot. Because apart from that I can't see another explanation for such an odd phenomenon. "
    Maybe your racialist brain is conditioned or possible by feelings of guilt towards what your German ancestors said at the dinner table while intoxicated?
    Solve your own issues before you "report" people for thinking out loud.

  3. #28
    Regular Member firetown's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-08-11
    Posts
    730


    Country: USA - California



    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    oh sry, i guess misjudged him. so you liked his posts so far?

    "Just to see how the cultural elites are keen in undoing what previous elites built, and siding with nationalists of low-level peoples against the main civilization. At least third world traitors 'marry up' for an stable and prosperous system, ours marry down."

    "Slovenia and Croatia may be.
    But Spain is definetely lighter than Italy, Greece and Portugal.
    They have a middleastener phenotype that doesn't exist.
    There are Greeks that look like Turks or something like that.
    That doesn't exist in Spain. "

    "Or that those men wanted to 'marry up' in some form. These happens less often, but ut happens. For you to visualize it, I recommend you check on the Internet how some black men have 'a preference' for white women. As if that will concede them some sort of entry to the world of the race situated on top of them......I really want you to know about that social dynamic of men of other races 'marrying up', I think explains a lot. Because apart from that I can't see another explanation for such an odd phenomenon. "
    You sound like Ben Affleck calling Bill Maher a racist 2 weeks before it was discovered his ancestors owned many plantations in the south.
    Last edited by firetown; 06-04-22 at 12:27.

  4. #29
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    6,873

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    I'm actually 6 foot 2 inches tall.

    Average height in Germany — 172.87cm (5 feet 8.06 inches)

    That probably includes recent immigrants, but still.

  5. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    803


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    Maybe your racialist brain is conditioned or possible by feelings of guilt towards what your German ancestors said at the dinner table while intoxicated?
    Solve your own issues before you "report" people for thinking out loud.
    what kind of issue do you have with germany. i suggest you get over it. btw i have no recent german ancestors afaik unless you mean swiss germans and even if, i doubt they would have said much worse things than yours.

    maybe it really is a very "odd phenomenon" when someone who has origins in the third world marries someone from the first world. very odd indeed. and those people are traitors. and the only explanation for this odd phenomenon is, that these people want to get entrance into the race on top of them. and as Mmiikkii said too, at least their traitors marry up, our traitors marry down.

    this reads like it could be from "Mein Kampf".

  6. #31
    Regular Member real expert's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-09-16
    Posts
    509


    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    I'm actually 6 foot 2 inches tall.
    Average height in Germany — 172.87cm (5 feet 8.06 inches)
    That probably includes recent immigrants, but still.
    Hi Jovialis, allow me to add this one correction. The average height in Germany is- 180 cm (5 feet and 11 inches) and not 172.87cm. Besides, your height is pretty common among native Germans.

  7. #32
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    6,873

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    That's strange, because when I do a google search, I get this:



    Then again, it may be also including recent immigrants, like I suspected earlier.

  8. #33
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    6,873

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by real expert View Post
    Hi Jovialis, allow me to add this one correction. The average height in Germany is- 180 cm (5 feet and 11 inches) and not 172.87cm. Besides, your height is pretty common among native Germans.
    For some reason, both of my maternal grandparents are known to have very tall people; my uncle for example is 6 foot 4 inches. But my dad's side is more your typical height for Southern Italians, my dad is probably 5 foot 10 inches tall.

  9. #34
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    6,873

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    At any rate, I may be a lot of things to the opinions of others, but I'm definitely not "sawed off".

  10. #35
    Regular Member real expert's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-09-16
    Posts
    509


    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    if he really got banned for the "buggers" comment then i find it extremely ridiculous that EV13SON got banned while that Mmiikkii is still around. it is very clear that he wants to imply that Africans are mentally not as evolved as Eurasians. cant's see how that is more acceptable than calling Africans "buggers". but i think there is a lot of willful blindness on this board. Mmiikii's posts were always targeted in this direction.
    Refute his claims with good arguments, instead of screeching for banning. People these days have such thin skin and are too easily offended to the point where they can't bear to hear anything they don't like. This kind of behavior is so frustrating, especially on a forum where you're looking for exchanges of views and information. If you have the impression that the poster Mmiikkii harbors some anti-African resentment, try to convince, educate and beat him by showing data and facts. It's easy to reflexively cancel the opinions of people we disagree with. But we shouldn't avoid controversy and discussions with folks who don't share our worldviews. I personally learned how to handle differing opinions by not avoiding disputes with people with opposing ideas. Just saying.

  11. #36
    Regular Member real expert's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-09-16
    Posts
    509


    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    For some reason, both of my maternal grandparents are known to have very tall people; my uncle for example is 6 foot 4 inches. But my dad's side is more your typical height for Southern Italians, my dad is probably 5 foot 10 inches tall.
    Yep, your male family members are really tall men and I guess they were strongly built too. Besides, I have seen/met native Italians of your height, but they were usually from Northern Italy, Verona, and Lombardia. Going by observation, Sicilians appear to be the shortest Italians. Anyway, as far as I know, the average height in Italy has increased. So it seems that Europeans in general are getting taller.

  12. #37
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    6,873

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by real expert View Post
    Yep, your male family members are really tall men and I guess they were strongly built too. Besides, I have seen/met native Italians of your height, but they were usually from Northern Italy, Verona, and Lombardia. Going by observation, Sicilians appear to be the shortest Italians. Anyway, as far as I know, the average height in Italy has increased. So it seems that Europeans in general are getting taller.
    Some people don't even think I am Italian at all, initially, mostly due to my height and also my fairness (Though after I burn, I tan well). Some of them assume I might be a northerner. Nevertheless, I am 100% typical of my region, genetically. Some people have even said disparaging things about southerners, to my face, because they assume my family is not from there, after I tell them I'm Italian. But I always put them in their place, and thanks to my height, and frame, they stay there :)


    At any rate, I sincerely doubt "Germanicus" is even German, since he emerged after I banned EV13SON's socks, and they all have the Scottish flag. These socks like to hint at their continuity, because they are narcissistic weirdos. That's part of the "Dark Triad" of what makes these disturbed individuals tick. But I'm sure he is projecting, and he is some short angry malcontent.

  13. #38
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    6,873

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Also, wasn't "Germanicus" the title they gave the Roman general for killing many Germans? This guy can't even t-roll correctly.

  14. #39
    Regular Member real expert's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-09-16
    Posts
    509


    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    Some people don't even think I am Italian at all, initially, mostly due to my height and also my fairness (Though after I burn, I tan well). Some of them assume I might be a northerner. Nevertheless, I am 100% typical of my region, genetically. Some people have even said disparaging things about southerners, to my face, because they assume my family is not from there, after I tell them I'm Italian. But I always put them in their place, and thanks to my height, and frame, they stay there :)


    At any rate, I sincerely doubt "Germanicus" is even German, since he emerged after I banned EV13SON's socks, and they all have the Scottish flag. These socks like to hint at their continuity, because they are narcissistic weirdos. That's part of the "Dark Triad" of what makes these disturbed individuals tick. But I'm sure he is projecting, and he is some short angry malcontent.

    It's actually silly that people don't believe that you're of Southern Italian origin since you always find individuals or families that are taller than the average or atypical in terms of skin tone. If my memory serves me right, you once posted your hair color which seemed to be auburn in color. The thing is that people and especially Americans have this conviction that Italians have only one certain look, thus can't be pale let alone have blue eyes and blondish or red hair. On Reddit, Quora, YT I read on a regular basis that Italians are brown, olive skinned Meds. When for instance some folks see a recreation of a Roman emperor with blue eyes they protest and say since the Romans were Italians they didn't have blue eyes. I watch sometimes US Basketball and many can't believe that Donte DiVincenzo is Italian because of his red hair.

    By the way, I also don't buy it that this guy with the name "Germanicus" is German, Germans generally don't talk like that.

  15. #40
    Regular Member real expert's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-09-16
    Posts
    509


    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    That's strange, because when I do a google search, I get this:



    Then again, it may be also including recent immigrants, like I suspected earlier.
    I believe you. That said, this site on Google isn't accurate when it comes to the German average height. I can assure you that the average(ethnic) German is way taller than 172,8 cm.

    Here is a more accurate table that shows the average height of people by country. By the way, have you ever visited European countries aside from maybe Italy?



    https://www.worlddata.info/average-bodyheight.php



  16. #41
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    6,873

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by real expert View Post
    I believe you. That said, this site on Google isn't accurate when it comes to the German average height. I can assure you that the average(ethnic) German is way taller than 172,8 cm.

    Here is a more accurate table that shows the average height of people by country. By the way, have you ever visited European countries aside from maybe Italy?



    https://www.worlddata.info/average-bodyheight.php


    I have, I've been to Greece, Germany, Portugal, the Netherlands, and England. I was planning on going to France before the pandemic.

  17. #42
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    6,873

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by real expert View Post
    It's actually silly that people don't believe that you're of Southern Italian origin since you always find individuals or families that are taller than the average or atypical in terms of skin tone. If my memory serves me right, you once posted your hair color which seemed to be auburn in color. The thing is that people and especially Americans have this conviction that Italians have only one certain look, thus can't be pale let alone have blue eyes and blondish or red hair. On Reddit, Quora, YT I read on a regular basis that Italians are brown, olive skinned Meds. When for instance some folks see a recreation of a Roman emperor with blue eyes they protest and say since the Romans were Italians they didn't have blue eyes. I watch sometimes US Basketball and many can't believe that Donte DiVincenzo is Italian because of his red hair.

    By the way, I also don't buy it that this guy with the name "Germanicus" is German, Germans generally don't talk like that.
    Right on all points,


    Usually it is very Americanized and ethnically-mixed white ethnics who have been here for generations, and have never left the USA, who have those perspectives.


    My child already has Italian citizenship, and we plan on going to Italy soon for a family trip. We even have RAI yoyo for our child for the purpose of learning Italian, on top of that my wife is fluent.

  18. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    803


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by real expert View Post
    Refute his claims with good arguments, instead of screeching for banning. People these days have such thin skin and are too easily offended to the point where they can't bear to hear anything they don't like. This kind of behavior is so frustrating, especially on a forum where you're looking for exchanges of views and information. If you have the impression that the poster Mmiikkii harbors some anti-African resentment, try to convince, educate and beat him by showing data and facts. It's easy to reflexively cancel the opinions of people we disagree with. But we shouldn't avoid controversy and discussions with folks who don't share our worldviews. I personally learned how to handle differing opinions by not avoiding disputes with people with opposing ideas. Just saying.
    i've just given examples that clearly show where he is coming from. if that isn't enough evidence then nothing is.

  19. #44
    Regular Member firetown's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-08-11
    Posts
    730


    Country: USA - California



    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    what kind of issue do you have with germany. i suggest you get over it. btw i have no recent german ancestors afaik unless you mean swiss germans and even if, i doubt they would have said much worse things than yours.

    maybe it really is a very "odd phenomenon" when someone who has origins in the third world marries someone from the first world. very odd indeed. and those people are traitors. and the only explanation for this odd phenomenon is, that these people want to get entrance into the race on top of them. and as Mmiikkii said too, at least their traitors marry up, our traitors marry down.

    this reads like it could be from "Mein Kampf".
    so whenever you read a new post, the first thing you look for a signs of racism?

    How about checking out if there is substance to the "overhyped" claim
    and what exactly he is referring to
    so far, nothing of interest and nothing new has been brought up
    don't you ever get tired of talking about race and racism?

  20. #45
    Regular Member firetown's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-08-11
    Posts
    730


    Country: USA - California



    Quote Originally Posted by real expert View Post
    Refute his claims with good arguments, instead of screeching for banning. People these days have such thin skin and are too easily offended to the point where they can't bear to hear anything they don't like. This kind of behavior is so frustrating, especially on a forum where you're looking for exchanges of views and information. If you have the impression that the poster Mmiikkii harbors some anti-African resentment, try to convince, educate and beat him by showing data and facts. It's easy to reflexively cancel the opinions of people we disagree with. But we shouldn't avoid controversy and discussions with folks who don't share our worldviews. I personally learned how to handle differing opinions by not avoiding disputes with people with opposing ideas. Just saying.
    very well said
    this is still a genetics forum , so whatever your thoughts, be at least a little bit better than the average cesspool where people sling [email protected]@t at each other all day

  21. #46
    Regular Member firetown's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-08-11
    Posts
    730


    Country: USA - California



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    i've just given examples that clearly show where he is coming from. if that isn't enough evidence then nothing is.
    so you appoint yourself social justice investigator?

  22. #47
    Regular Member firetown's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-08-11
    Posts
    730


    Country: USA - California



    in my own life i have come to realize that many of the people accusing others of racism tend to be the most racist once you get to know them
    they put up a front and having learned to cover up their true feelings, they seem to be very focused on what others say and how they say it and then jump on them when the tone turns away from what they have been conditioned to say
    it would be great to get this thread on track as there is opportunity to once and for all shine light into this subject matter and put it to rest

  23. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    803


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    so whenever you read a new post, the first thing you look for a signs of racism?

    How about checking out if there is substance to the "overhyped" claim
    and what exactly he is referring to
    so far, nothing of interest and nothing new has been brought up
    don't you ever get tired of talking about race and racism?
    he's been here for a long time, he showed very clearly what he thinks. and honestly, the only reason i spoke up because i thought it was funny how EV13SON got banned in a thread of this guy, who wrote way worse things.

    i'll ask you, is it an odd phenomenon if first worlders and third worlder marry? is the only explanation that the third worlders want to marry up into the race on top of them? are those people traitors? do first world traitors marry down?

    seems like you have nothing to say against this. if this isn't racism for you, then sry, why did you even accuse EV13SON of racism? and why do you constantly attack germany?

    also how can you not see what he is referring to in this thread? he writes it very clearly. but i'll sum it up for you: Out of Africa is "overhyped", because according to Mmiikkii eurasians and africans are very different nowadays no matter what. in his opinion the populations outside of africa have a higher mental capability while the africans stayed behind. and this stayed like this because there was no cultural and genetic exchange.

    again, i might not even have said something at first.

  24. #49
    Regular Member firetown's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-08-11
    Posts
    730


    Country: USA - California



    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    he's been here for a long time, he showed very clearly what he thinks. and honestly, the only reason i spoke up because i thought it was funny how EV13SON got banned in a thread of this guy, who wrote way worse things.

    i'll ask you, is it an odd phenomenon if first worlders and third worlder marry? is the only explanation that the third worlders want to marry up into the race on top of them? are those people traitors? do first world traitors marry down?

    seems like you have nothing to say against this. if this isn't racism for you, then sry, why did you even accuse EV13SON of racism? and why do you constantly attack germany?

    also how can you not see what he is referring to in this thread? he writes it very clearly. but i'll sum it up for you: Out of Africa is "overhyped", because according to Mmiikkii eurasians and africans are very different nowadays no matter what. in his opinion the populations outside of africa have a higher mental capability while the africans stayed behind. and this stayed like this because there was no cultural and genetic exchange.

    again, i might not even have said something at first.
    You come from a country where it is illegal to claim that Jews might be an ethnic group.
    Bow out.
    Gracefully.
    Or think before you write and accuse.

  25. #50
    Regular Member firetown's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-08-11
    Posts
    730


    Country: USA - California



    Fix your own nation before you try to "fix" this forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •