23andMe anatolian dna in sardinia

nick6899

Banned
Reaction score
what is your idea about the diffusion of the category "anatolian" in the sardinian samples? what is its origin? it can be overlapping with the ancient dna of the farmers or it is derived by the romans who conquestered the western turkey or maybe anatolian greeks, I know they settled the north-east sardinia..

No definition like "Anatolian" in genetic terms exists outside its context. In other words, it depends on the paper.

That said, the Anatolian component genetically usually means Anatolian farmer.

what is your idea about the diffusion of the category "anatolian" in the sardinian samples? what is its origin? it can be overlapping with the ancient dna of the farmers or it is derived by the romans who conquestered the western turkey or maybe anatolian greeks, I know they settled the north-east sardinia..

Are you talking about the private results of Sardinian users on 23andme? Anatolian farmer DNA is present in all Europeans, are you talking about West Asian?

Are you talking about the private results of Sardinian users on 23andme? Anatolian farmer DNA is present in all Europeans, are you talking about West Asian?

Yes I was talking about the category on 23andme, I'm wondering if actually can be european dna because algorithm can get confused

This thread has been viewed 1874 times.

Back