early european farmers suffered from malnutrition?

I wonder why this is specific for early european farmers, and less for later farmers.
We know after a while the WHG component in European farmers increased.
There are no indications LBK farmers hunted or fished.
Later farmers seem to have complemented their diet with hunting and fishing.
And herding became more important.

I would make sense that at times of malnutrition, those with the LP mutation survived and thrived more than others and passed the gene on more than the others theirs

If you love milk and milk products but suffer from lactose intolerance, then you're missing out on some good treats in your life. I know a guy who suffered from lactose tolerance yet he pushed himself to drink milk because of the nutrition, and protein. The result was he got an intense stomach ache, a bloated stomach, and severe diarrhea. In Germany, people make jokes about lactose intolerance but drinking milk is not a joke for people with that condition. Besides, although goat’s milk contains lactose, it‘s still easier to digest and contains less lactose than cow’s milk. Futhermore, If I remember correctly lactose tolerance can be built up with exposure, at least in cases of a mild form and not severe lactose intolerance. Hence, there are lactose intolerant people who eat milk, cheese, yogurt, and ice creams regularly and only get mild stomach discomfort.

global-lactose-intolerance-by-country-2017-1.jpg

Now I understand why MacDonald's and Burger King don't sell milkshakes and cheese and mayonnaise are expensive and hard to find here in Thailand.

Moesan to Moesan:
you wrote:
I don' know it didn't concern members of the same family,
Stupid boy, you want to write: I wonder IF it didn't concern members of their own family!
written too quickly, sorry.

This thread has been viewed 6033 times.

Back