Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elon Musk takeover of Twitter

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-M269 (LDNA)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

Ethnic group
    Thracian

Ok now he wants to consummate the deal on the original terms because he wants to avoid depositions and a a public trial. I think he's afraid that the text messages that he tried to avoid submitting to the other side will show him to be not quite the genius that he believes he is. 4D chess indeed! I mean waiving due diligence was a super genius move don't you think. Grossly overpaying for Twitter was another!!! I have to give him credit though. Not going to depositions and trial is a pretty smart advice from his lawyers and for once he listened to them.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

I'm happy he's buying it, because it disarms the leftists.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-M269 (LDNA)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

Ethnic group
    Thracian

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    I'm happy he's buying it, because it disarms the leftists.
    I really don't care whether he's buying it or not. I do care that he thinks he has th solution to all the world problems in a tweet. Who does he remind me of?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by bigsnake49 View Post
    I really don't care whether he's buying it or not. I do care that he thinks he has th solution to all the world problems in a tweet. Who does he remind me of?
    All of the journalists who gave it power to be so.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

I don't even use twitter, but I think social media in general is where a lot of the common people go to for political discourse, at least the more politically active ones. Half the population isn't even politically active, it really only half that is divided in two between left and right, with sliver in the middle that is independant.

I'm currently an independent, but I am going to re-registrar as a Republican, so I can vote for the primary. I voted for Trump in the 2016 primary, as well as the 2016 general election, and 2020 general election. However, I am tired of his inability to do what needs to be done. Sure he got conservatives on the supreme court, but I really couldn't care less about the abortion issue. In fact, I wish it was just left alone, because it diverts from more important issues. Number one being the massive crime wave that has been facilitated by ultra-progressive DAs. I was watching a Lee Zeldin commercial, and it is so weak on the main issue. They only kind of touch upon the crime issue, and mention Alvin Bragg. But why not show a montage of all of the crime and subsequent releases of these dangerous criminals. Republicans are weak, and stupid. If I was a campaign manager for the GOP, I would put everything to the forefront. You have Democrats calling Republicans dangerous extremists, talking about abortion and so on. I saw some other pathetic commercial for Thomas Kean with some fat guy talking about tomatoes... Come on man, what a bunch of yellow-bellied losers they are. At least Trump had the guts to fire people up by talking about all of the horrible things the Democrats were doing. But in the end, he turned out to be just another spoiled rich kid. That's why I want someone like a Ron DeSantis, who has all of the good things about Trump, and the discipline to facilitate it.

The Democrats are so worried about the inability to get an abortion if a woman is raped. Well, why do they allow rapists to walk to street in the first place? I think they should be in prison for the rest of their lives, and if proven guilty without a doubt, perhaps even executed. That would be my rhetoric if I was a politician or speech writer. The GOP is too soft, and frankly I hate them for it.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

I don't even use twitter, but I think social media in general is where a lot of the common people go to for political discourse, at least the more politically active ones. Half the population isn't even politically active, it really only half that is divided in two between left and right, with sliver in the middle that is independant.

I'm currently an independent, but I am going to re-registrar as a Republican, so I can vote for the primary. I voted for Trump in the 2016 primary, as well as the 2016 general election, and 2020 general election. However, I am tired of his inability to do what needs to be done. Sure he got conservatives on the supreme court, but I really couldn't care less about the abortion issue. In fact, I wish it was just left alone, because it diverts from more important issues. Number one being the massive crime wave that has been facilitated by ultra-progressive DAs. I was watching a Lee Zeldin commercial, and it is so weak on the main issue. They only kind of touch upon the crime issue, and mention Alvin Bragg. But why not show a montage of all of the crime and subsequent releases of these dangerous criminals. Republicans are weak, and stupid. If I was a campaign manager for the GOP, I would put everything to the forefront. You have Democrats calling Republicans dangerous extremists, talking about abortion and so on. I saw some other pathetic commercial for Thomas Kean with some fat guy talking about tomatoes... Come on man, what a bunch of yellow-bellied losers they are. At least Trump had the guts to fire people up by talking about all of the horrible things the Democrats were doing. But in the end, he turned out to be just another spoiled rich kid. That's why I want someone like a Ron DeSantis, who has all of the good things about Trump, and the discipline to facilitate it.

The Democrats are so worried about the inability to get an abortion if a woman is raped. Well, why do they allow rapists to walk to street in the first place? I think they should be in prison for the rest of their lives, and if proven guilty without a doubt, perhaps even executed. That would be my rhetoric if I was a politician or speech writer. The GOP is too soft, and frankly I hate them for it.
    There used to be the meme "cuckservative" on the internet, well being force to raise a child of rape, is the epitome of being cuckold. The GOP needs to get it's priorities straight. I think abortion is terrible, but in the case of rape, or the health of a woman, it should be allowed. For me, the main issues are crime, inflation, immigration, and the perversion of culture.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-M269 (LDNA)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

Ethnic group
    Thracian

All of the journalists who gave it power to be so.
    Yep, if only the journalists could ignore them. Controversy sells so they can't. But then we don't need big media organizations anymore according to some. We have twitter or Facebook or your favorite conspiracy site. That's where most of the people get their news from according to the polls. It is not NYT or WaPo. If that. is so, why are people ranting about the liberal media if nobody read them anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12