Elon Musk takeover of Twitter

Gadde was the one who banned Trump and squashed the Hunter Biden Laptop story.

I actually like to reform our libel laws. Right now you have to prove malice to win a case. The standard should be that if you said something that is untrue about another person or company you should be able to sue them for libel. For example if Wapo says that Trump go peed on by a Russian ballerina, Trump should be able to sue WaPo. Of course it goes the other way. Since this is all about Twitter, I want Twitter to be liable jointly if one of their subs makes an untrue statement. I want this to apply to all media not just social media but print media and tv media.

I actually like to reform our libel laws. Right now you have to prove malice to win a case. The standard should be that if you said something that is untrue about another person or company you should be able to sue them for libel. For example if Wapo says that Trump go peed on by a Russian ballerina, Trump should be able to sue WaPo. Of course it goes the other way. Since this is all about Twitter, I want Twitter to be liable jointly if one of their subs makes an untrue statement. I want this to apply to all media not just social media but print media and tv media.

agree ................"Freedom of the Press" /Media has gone to crap ...its 80% BS news

Guardian ; In these times...Deutsche Welle ...

"Interestingly enough" the whine about the purchase comes from only one direction.

Duarte, Bоlsоnаrо "lost" with what...one percent? . Tell me Brаzil did not use machines, please. Eh...

It seems like Elon Musk is really getting the Donald Trump treatment by the media. Literally, almost every news story is a hack-job against this man for his purchase of Twitter. Something needs to change in terms of mass media. Which is essentially a propaganda arm for the Democrats.

This thread has been viewed 9760 times.

Back