R1a in Han

Mmiikkii

Reaction score
Ethnic group
southern EUROPEAN
In the northern Chinese provinces of Gansu and (western) Henan there are like 9/10% of haplogroup R1a.

Taking into account that these regions are somewhat close to Xinjiang, makes sense.
The striking part however, is that we're talking about the Han ethnicity.

In the northern Chinese provinces of Gansu and (western) Henan there are like 9/10% of haplogroup R1a.

Taking into account that these regions are somewhat close to Xinjiang, makes sense.
The striking part however, is that we're talking about the Han ethnicity.

There is R1a-M458, and R1a-Z280, including R1a-Z93 especially in China. Why is it odd in the case of the Han exactly?

Interesting. Do you have any link for the info so I could read more about it. I'm interested in R1a HG.

Sent from my XQ-BC52 using Tapatalk

Interesting. Do you have any link for the info so I could read more about it. I'm interested in R1a HG.

Sent from my XQ-BC52 using Tapatalk
Zhong et al. 2011

Zhong et al. 2011
Thanks, I get a ton results when i DuckDuckGo it, do you have a link to the specific PDF? If you don't Dibran left good information I could use above R1a-Z93.

I'm also interested in what Dibran mentioned, why is it interesting that Henan Chinese would be R1a-Z93? In correlation to what exactly is this important?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

I heard Many Chinese R1a is R-F3105. Lower subclade of R-Z93.

F3105 SNP marker is Fudan university named marker. truth is... F3105 is AKA Z94.

This thread has been viewed 3230 times.

Back