Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: T-p77

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    28-09-21
    Posts
    3

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T-P77
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

    Ethnic group
    Italiotai
    Country: Italy



    Unhappy T-p77

    Hi, I live in south italy. Can you help me? (sorry for my english)
    my paternal Y DNA is P77 (T), most sites write that this clade is jewish, and that the total evolution of this haplogroup happened in levant/arabia.
    Eupedia say that P77 (T1a1a1a1) probably was born in caucasus (Kura araxes culture).
    what was the migration path of my ancestor? my hypothesis from the clade T1a1a1a1:
    Caucasus -> Anatolia -> Greece -> South italy.
    that's not only for history reasons, but, also because my admixture is the same of an Italian-greek (k12b).
    I'm wrong?

  2. #2
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,022

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Misanthropos View Post
    Hi, I live in south italy. Can you help me? (sorry for my english)
    my paternal Y DNA is P77 (T), most sites write that this clade is jewish, and that the total evolution of this haplogroup happened in levant/arabia.
    Eupedia say that P77 (T1a1a1a1) probably was born in caucasus (Kura araxes culture).
    what was the migration path of my ancestor? my hypothesis from the clade T1a1a1a1:
    Caucasus -> Anatolia -> Greece -> South italy.
    that's not only for history reasons, but, also because my admixture is the same of an Italian-greek (k12b).
    I'm wrong?

    do you have other snp apart from p77 ?

    check this site out
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_T-L206_(Y-DNA)
    Fathers mtdna ...... T2b17
    Grandfather paternal mtdna ... T1a1e
    Sons mtdna ...... K1a4p
    Mothers line ..... R1b-S8172
    Grandmother paternal side ... I1-CTS6397
    Wife paternal line ..... R1a-PF6155

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    28-09-21
    Posts
    3

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T-P77
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

    Ethnic group
    Italiotai
    Country: Italy



    mi risulta CTS2214 e L62, ma credo siano predecessori di P77

  4. #4
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,022

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Misanthropos View Post
    mi risulta CTS2214 e L62, ma credo siano predecessori di P77
    Ok....

    we have many of these , from the Levant to north Spain to Atlantic coast Morocco

    here below are the oldest that I found..............origin, Black sea Georgia lands

    Peqi'in Cave ( 6150 yBP - Late Chalcolithic )

    I1155
    Y-DNA: T1a1a1a-CTS2214 (xY15711,, Y21017, Y3782, Y9102, Z709)
    mtDNA: K1a
    Sample: Petrous
    Coverage: 0.09
    Other IDs: CHPK021 / S1155.E1.L1
    Files: FASTQ / FASTQ&BAM (galaxy) / BAM

    I1160
    Y-DNA: T1a1a1a-CTS2214 (xY15711,, Y21017, Y3782, Y9102, Z709)
    mtDNA: N1a1b
    Sample: Petrous
    Coverage: 308
    Other IDs: CHPKL101B-005, CHPKL101B-011 / S1160.E1.L1, S1161.E1.L1
    Files: FASTQ / FASTQ&BAM (galaxy) / BAM

    I1165
    Y-DNA: T1a1a1a-CTS2214 (xY15711,, Y21017, Y3782, Y9102, Z709)
    mtDNA: HV1a’b’c’
    Sample: Petrous
    Coverage: 0.95
    Other IDs: CHPKL104-004 / S1165.E1.L1
    Files: FASTQ / FASTQ&BAM (galaxy) / BAM

    I1166
    Y-DNA: T1a1a1a-CTS2214 (xY15711,, Y21017, Y3782, Y9102, Z709)
    mtDNA: H
    Sample: Petrous
    Coverage: 0.981
    Other IDs: CHPKL104-014, CHPKL104-026 / S1166.E1.L1 / S1167.E1.L1
    Files: FASTQ / FASTQ&BAM (galaxy) / BAM

    I1170
    Y-DNA: T1a1a1a-CTS2214 (xY15711,, Y21017, Y3782, Y9102, Z709)
    mtDNA: T1a2
    Sample: Petrous
    Coverage: 0.67
    Other IDs: CHPKL105-030 / S1170.E1.L1
    Files: FASTQ / FASTQ&BAM (galaxy) / BAM

    I1172
    Y-DNA: T1a1a1a-CTS2214 (xY15711,, Y21017, Y3782, Y9102, Z709)
    mtDNA: K1a
    Sample: Petrous
    Coverage: 0.12
    Other IDs: CHPKL108B-024 / S1172.E1.L1
    Files: FASTQ / FASTQ&BAM (galaxy) / BAM

    I1178
    Y-DNA: T1a1a1a-CTS2214 (xY15711,, Y21017, Y3782, Y9102, Z709)
    mtDNA: I6
    Sample: Petrous
    Coverage: 2.56
    Other IDs: CHPKL109L-015 / S1178.E1.L1
    Files: FASTQ / FASTQ&BAM (galaxy) / BAM

    I1180
    Y-DNA: T1a1a1a-CTS2214 (xY15711,, Y21017, Y3782, Y9102, Z709)
    mtDNA: T
    Sample: Petrous
    Coverage: 0.09
    Other IDs: CHPKL109M-028 / S1180.E1.L1
    Files: FASTQ / FASTQ&BAM (galaxy) / BAM

    I1187
    Y-DNA: T1a1a1a-CTS2214 (xY15711,, Y21017, Y3782, Y9102, Z709)
    mtDNA: U6d
    Sample: Petrous
    Coverage: 0.12
    Other IDs: CHPKL301N-001 / Library S1187.E1.L1
    Other IDs: CHPKL109M-028 / S1180.E1.L1
    Files: FASTQ / FASTQ&BAM (galaxy) / BAM

    Peqi'in Cave atDNA notes: Northern origin. They also carry the WHG G allele for Blue eyes at Rs12913832.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,410

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Misanthropos View Post
    mi risulta CTS2214 e L62, ma credo siano predecessori di P77
    @Misanthropos … I’m T1a2…, uguale a Torzio , … da che Regione vieni? … quale compagnia hai usato per il test? … Noi y T siamo pochi ma Buoni :)

    …. I asked what region he is from and what company he used. … We are few but we are Mighty!
    🕷️

  6. #6
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,022

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    @Misanthropos … I’m T1a2…, uguale a Torzio , … da che Regione vieni? … quale compagnia hai usato per il test? … Noi y T siamo pochi ma Buoni :)

    …. I asked what region he is from and what company he used. … We are few but we are Mighty!

    CTS2214 is huge

    what does he mean by L62

    there are 7 ancient in sardinia

    modern...one each in yfull
    Rome
    Pesaro
    A'quila and Chieti

  7. #7
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,022

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    A'quila has always had many T ydna people

    macro-haplogroup LT is 30% in L'Aquila population. This was the land of Samnium inhabited by the Caraceni

  8. #8
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,022

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    pochi ma Buoni
    brings back memories of a shop I used to have breakfast in Treviso, next to old empty MacDonalds...........lol

  9. #9
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,410

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    A'quila has always had many T ydna people
    macro-haplogroup LT is 30% in L'Aquila population. This was the land of Samnium inhabited by the Caraceni
    … he chose Italiotai as ethnic group, … that’s Magna Graecia, … I think.

  10. #10
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,022

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    … he chose Italiotai as ethnic group, … that’s Magna Graecia, … I think.

    he could be your sworn ancient enemy......a Spartan from Taranto

  11. #11
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,410

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    … LOL … lol :)

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    28-09-21
    Posts
    3

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T-P77
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

    Ethnic group
    Italiotai
    Country: Italy



    1 members found this post helpful.
    sono calabrese, ma non mi avete detto se la mia ipotesi è possibile..

  13. #13
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,410

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Misanthropos View Post
    sono calabrese, ma non mi avete detto se la mia ipotesi è possibile..
    …It’s possible, maybe some, … but if all Ts came from Anatolia, I would think there would be more Ts around today, in a similar percentage as other Haplogroups that were in Anatolia, but we are not.

    È possible che alcuni T erano in Anatolia, ma non tutti, perché se fosse il caso, il numero dei T dovrebbe essere più o meno alto come gli altri aplogruppi, ma non lo è.

  14. #14
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,022

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    …It’s possible, maybe some, … but if all Ts came from Anatolia, I would think there would be more Ts around today, in a similar percentage as other Haplogroups that were in Anatolia, but we are not.

    È possible che alcuni T erano in Anatolia, ma non tutti, perché se fosse il caso, il numero dei T dovrebbe essere più o meno alto come gli altri aplogruppi, ma non lo è.

    maybe this old map of 6 years ago....will aid him

    blue is now T1a1 and red is now T1a2


  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    04-03-21
    Posts
    4

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T-CTS6507
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1e2

    Country: Denmark



    What company?
    I got my result (P77-derived) from 23andme. If you used the same company, it probably implies that you are a rare early spin-off, as it should pinpoint to my level of precision at least.

    Plugging my data into third-party tools, only two additional SNP's from my clade appear to have been checked by the company, namely CTS6280 and CTS9882. Both are negative, implying that my clade is either rare in Europe or just rare in general. There are virtually no samples from my father's country with this subclade published on the web, so I am unable to make any educated guess as to what my precise clade is. If someone knows about P77/CTS6507 in Greece, I'd love to hear about it.

  16. #16
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,022

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by silikone View Post
    What company?
    I got my result (P77-derived) from 23andme. If you used the same company, it probably implies that you are a rare early spin-off, as it should pinpoint to my level of precision at least.

    Plugging my data into third-party tools, only two additional SNP's from my clade appear to have been checked by the company, namely CTS6280 and CTS9882. Both are negative, implying that my clade is either rare in Europe or just rare in general. There are virtually no samples from my father's country with this subclade published on the web, so I am unable to make any educated guess as to what my precise clade is. If someone knows about P77/CTS6507 in Greece, I'd love to hear about it.

    https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-CTS6507/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •