Guess my ethnicity

I'd say Austro-Bavarian. Does this line up with what you know of your ancestry? Classifying is my forte, though people care way too much about it.
I don't have any ancestry or dna from that area.

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

It's sort of a mantra of mine that pigmentation can be very misleading at times. My father was a Marco Mengoni "type", but he had dirty blonde hair as an adult and green eyes, so it wasn't obvious that he was Med or Atlanto-Med.

There's also the fact that some Scandinavians have been described as de-pigmented Meds. Not all, of course, but a good number imo.

Of course, that's all any of this is, opinion. It's one of the few areas of the site where I allow myself to do that, because it's all in fun. :)

That's what my wife looks like, but her DNA is typical of a central Italian.

View attachment 13389

Definitely anti-Asiatic sentiment, even though there's nothing Asiatic about Norids or Dinarids.
I am not prejudiced against any race , none at all. Is just that i dont have the features of the so called norid or dinaric. I don't think there is anything wrong with people that look like that type of look. I dont believe that there is a so called " dinirid" or " norid" race and i dont like classifying( I shouldn't have wrote to classify me) Besides I feel that anyone that doesn't have a tiny nose is always called a dinirid or norid despite having different features. Look at the features of these "norids" they have a very long chin, long face, also ,high brachycephalic and a forehead that slopes backwards flatly .I have measured my face and its medium length, nose is medium length and my skull is mesocephalic and i have a forehead that is more vertical,also i have a light slight squarish jaw chin with a cleft that norids dont have. I think asians look fine like any other race. I realize that the middle east is asia too [emoji4]. No disrespect i worded wrong my response.

Last edited:
More of what I think of when I think of a "Med" face on a man. Had I not known who it was I would not have guessed Welsh. He looks like an Italian singer of the 30s or 40s or an opera singer to me. A bit of a Rudolph Valentino vibe too. They sold postcards of his face. :)

ad693597ed74d4dc9b014491f8a30270.jpg

Carlo Buti:
resize.aspx

Like Ronald Coleman and Barrymore (called "The Nose"), he did love taking profile pictures to show off his nose.

19th-june-1926-welsh-actor-dramatist-and-composer-ivor-novello-at-the-picture-id3070019

Rudolph Valentino:
card01031_fr.jpg

In this last picture maybe a bit of Louis Jourdain?

600full-ivor-novello.jpg

A stronger jaw and chin in Jordain, altogether too manly, I suppose. My mother just adored him in every role he played. :)
louis-jourdan%2B%25287%2529.jpg
Who is Welsh? And who is " he"? " He looks like an Italian singer of the 30s or 40s? You didn't say who you were talking about. Is the word "Med " mean "Mediterranean"? Thank you[emoji846]

Some more accurate photos.
bdbfaf0b742e00be56100ff89cd8cd7b.jpg
97cf045a92a9b01a7702983a772ab840.jpg
f21fcb61cb57914407794dcd48128dfa.jpg
37b374689ae79b2a598c01b95067c8e4.jpg

Some more accurate photos.
bdbfaf0b742e00be56100ff89cd8cd7b.jpg
97cf045a92a9b01a7702983a772ab840.jpg
f21fcb61cb57914407794dcd48128dfa.jpg
37b374689ae79b2a598c01b95067c8e4.jpg

You could pass quite easily as Flemish/Belgian. You remind me of someone (in front view). Though your eyes are a bit off and the midface is a bit too vertical or lengthy (for a Belgian)

You could pass quite easily as Flemish/Belgian. You remind me of someone (in front view). Though your eyes are a bit off and the midface is a bit too vertical or lengthy (for a Belgian)
What do you mean by ,that my eyes are a bit it off?

IMO this guy looks too Continental to be Scottish. Which part of Europe does he represent the most?

Attachments

• Scottish1.jpg
    Scottish1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 41
IMO this guy looks too Continental to be Scottish. Which part of Europe does he represent the most?
Why is this posted on my ethnicity? Maybe was a accident?

Why is this posted on my ethnicity? Maybe was a accident?

Sorry I was under the impression that this thread could include a multitude of different people. Please accept my apologies for not paying attention and I will put him in a separate thread.

I never realised that this was a sub forum. I was under the impression that it was a continuous thread.

Sorry I was under the impression that this thread could include a multitude of different people. Please accept my apologies for not paying attention and I will put him in a separate thread.

I never realised that this was a sub forum. I was under the impression that it was a continuous thread.
Its ok ,no worries [emoji4]

Edit message

Last edited:
With a full head of hair ,where do I look common?
7d57ac89123f6516264d8dbb4ce19a22.jpg

Last edited:
Edit message

Last edited:
For typical Belgian, they are too Northeastern.
What or where is northeastern located?

For typical Belgian, they are too Northeastern.
I went on to my 23andme account and looked at my genetic data on my chromosomes and my double eyefold shape is influenced by east Asian genes. I have the genotype that goes with it.[emoji1745] So i guess my eyes are not northeastern,they are east east..

I went on to my 23andme account and looked at my genetic data on my chromosomes and my double eyefold shape is influenced by east Asian genes. I have the genotype that goes with it.[emoji1745] So i guess my eyes are not northeastern,they are east east..

They are because of the color. But people with eyelids like yours are actually quite common here too. Even inner folds, which I kind of have as well. Belgian people are rather small eyed people overall. The ones that are wide-eyed have it from an old Saxon influence that is common at the Dutch border, above Antwerp city mostly. They are kind of a vague sub group amongst Flemish people, and interestingly enough these people don't live in my appartement block.
I usually can see the difference between East and West Europeans with almond eyes because of the overall difference in bone structure.

This thread has been viewed 12758 times.

Back