Stable population structure in Europe since the Iron Age

If......don't bring anyone outside, i don't need anyone's help. You are a big mouther and squealer. Nothing worthy coming from you, neither online neither IRL.
Can you please spare me as a fellow E-V13?

Now cut this civil war and focus on topics. It’s embarrassing.

Can you please spare me as a fellow E-V13?

Now cut this civil war and focus on topics. It’s embarrassing.

Don't dick-hop on someone else's discussion. He was being disrespectful several times in a discussion which was not involving him. This is personal and not "civil war".

Plus, i highly doubt you are E-V13, there is no Z5017 Dushmani member, go tell those stories somewhere else.

In addition, i have personal friends belonging to J2b2, don't bring that bullshit on bringing or labeling names to me because you don' like what we write. Likewise you insult all the time "Ottoman-lovers" yet you carry on a nickname which has a meaning in Ottoman Turkish. Start the change from within because it's a paradox.

Don't dick-hop on someone else's discussion. He was being disrespectful several times in a discussion which was not involving him. This is personal and not "civil war".

Plus, i highly doubt you are E-V13, there is no Z5017 Dushmani member, go tell those stories somewhere else.

In addition, i have personal friends belonging to J2b2, don't bring that bullshit on bringing or labeling names to me because you don' like what we write. Likewise you insult all the time "Ottoman-lovers" yet you carry on a nickname which has a meaning in Ottoman Turkish. Start the change from within because it's a paradox.
It is clear to everyone here that we're divided between pro-Illyrian vs pro-Thracian, with pro-Illyrian being hopeful of future data and the Kosovars having made up their mind they're Thracian as if it's already proven.

My nickname is Dushman, there's 0 threads where I claimed to be of the Dushmani clan of North-Western Albania. I am from a neighbouring tribe of the Dushmani and we have intermarried for hundreds of years. The nickname choice of Dushman is also not related to Turkish dushman (enemy) although that's a funny coincidence.

I am indeed Z5017>Z17107>BY4461, that same branch as Unikkatil (another coincidence) and Trojet knows this very well because my results were posted on their project as well as Rrenjet. I have no reason to lie about it. If I wanted to lie I'd choose J2b2 since it appears it was dominant among early Illyrians.

That said, although we're not the same, we look different, we speak different dialects with extremely different accents, we have different opinions, different allegiances, different religious views, please let's stop these embarrassing arguments in front of everyone. Unfortunately (for me at least), we both claim to be Albanian even though I see you as much of a foreigner as I see Montenegrins, Serbs, and Greeks. Peace!

It is clear to everyone here that we're divided between pro-Illyrian vs pro-Thracian, with pro-Illyrian being hopeful of future data and the Kosovars having made up their mind they're Thracian as if it's already proven.

My nickname is Dushman, there's 0 threads where I claimed to be of the Dushmani clan of North-Western Albania. I am from a neighbouring tribe of the Dushmani and we have intermarried for hundreds of years. The nickname choice of Dushman is also not related to Turkish dushman (enemy) although that's a funny coincidence.

I am indeed Z5017>Z17107>BY4461, that same branch as Unikkatil (another coincidence) and Trojet knows this very well because my results were posted on their project as well as Rrenjet. I have no reason to lie about it. If I wanted to lie I'd choose J2b2 since it appears it was dominant among early Illyrians.

That said, although we're not the same, we look different, we speak different dialects with extremely different accents, we have different opinions, different allegiances, different religious views, please let's stop these embarrassing arguments in front of everyone. Unfortunately (for me at least), we both claim to be Albanian even though I see you as much of a foreigner as I see Montenegrins, Serbs, and Greeks. Peace!

Well, your opinion on how you view me is your problem not mine, and about your opinion nobody cares really. And, the nickname you carry on is not a funny coincidence, it's a fact. It has a solid meaning in Ottoman-Turkish and not some dushk + mana.

To conclude, no one here has chosen Proto-Thracian vs Proto-Illyrian, we were just discussing possibilites, and me initially even proposed the Urnfield influence on Illyrians was E-V13 dominated (something which was rejected all the time by Oroku Saki and Riverman) saying that the Urnfielders in North-West Croatia were different but if E-V13 keeps popping out like these two ones recently then i was right (but anyway Andreas Lippert has changed his mind on the 2021 Matzinger book and he thinks the Urnfielders didn't left much of a legacy on Glasinac Illyrians,), second thing if i am right is Southern Illyrians. I do expect E-V13 there especially on people like Enchelei, but to what degree i am not sure and i cannot say precisely.

What's embarrasing is someone coming in the middle of conversation and throwing ad-hominems, low IQ sarcasm out of nowhere, without being mentioned or insulted. I already told him he is lucky he doesn't do that IRL. Very lucky.

that would be cool to watch illiryan j2b2 against an e-v13 thracian (y)

EbrSmx5X0AEnWEu

Hawk has strong IE autosomal DNA, I bet he is wide shouldered, and has good stiff punches. The weasel, based on his anti-social personality, is no warrior. No man talks like that.

I am indeed Z5017>Z17107>BY4461, that same branch as Unikkatil (another coincidence) and Trojet knows this very well because my results were posted on their project

Yes, I confirm.

As stated here, R3918, 993.5-1149 calCE, Sirmium Serbia, is under R1b-L51>L52>L151. He is not J2b-L283>>CTS6190.

I'm not sure why Yleaf assigned him to J-CTS6190, but in this case the assignment was wrong as I manually checked the BAM file.

Hawk has strong IE autosomal DNA, I bet he is wide shouldered, and has good stiff punches. The weasel, based on his anti-social personality, is no warrior. No man talks like that.

Lmfao. I've done weightlifting competitively. There aren't many humans bigger than I am. Didn't do much MMA but trust me, I don't need it. I can turn Hawk into a squawking bird :LOL::LOL:

As stated here, R3918, 993.5-1149 calCE, Sirmium Serbia, is under R1b-L51>L52>L151. He is not J2b-L283>>CTS6190.

I'm not sure why Yleaf assigned him to J-CTS6190, but in this case the assignment was wrong as I manually checked the BAM file.

Hey do you know anything about autosomal DNA of that early Montenegrin. That seems the closest thing we have to a southern Illyrian and we still have nothing.

Lmfao. I've done weightlifting competitively. There aren't many humans bigger than I am. Didn't do much MMA but trust me, I don't need it. I can turn Hawk into a squawking bird :LOL::LOL:

Yeah, and we trust you. Now go play some RPG game.

Guys don't you find it shameful, threatening each other online, reminds me of genetics discussions on youtube comments. At least the meta there now is self depreciating sarcastic jokes, with an emphasis on hyperbole. The Balkans truly embraced the absurd and are poking fun at it.

But here you are all serious talking about broad shoulders and punching each other. LMAO (ps in the real world broad shoulders rarely help, shit goes south very unexpectedly, why modern martial arts have a philosophical emphasis on violence as a last resort to self defense)

But imagine a neutral reader interested in Iron Age European genetics, and coming across this thread and reading this shit... what sort of image are we portraying here? Certainly not a flattering one.

Hey do you know anything about autosomal DNA of that early Montenegrin. That seems the closest thing we have to a southern Illyrian and we still have nothing.

I have ordered similarity maps for a couple of samples, including that one, and the interesting R1a from ~200-300 AD from Ph2ter.
He will be on it as soon as g25 coordinates are published for the samples.

Think it will paint a straight forward picture which was expected, but lacking before the samples from this paper.

I have ordered similarity maps for a couple of samples, including that one, and the interesting R1a from ~200-300 AD from Ph2ter.
He will be on it as soon as g25 coordinates are published for the samples.

Think it will paint a straight forward picture which was expected, but lacking before the samples from this paper.

Are you referring to the Sarmatian from AD Serbia? Next to the Doclean sample the R3544 Gardun (Tilurium), Croatia 550 - 601 CE J2b-L283>Z1043​ should also be interesting.

Absolutely agreed, was my impression too. But its rather surprising, somewhat, still, that E-V13 was not more common in the so far made samples. But this might be sampling bias from the study too, because otherwise the massive dominance of E-V13 in the other Viminacium sampling is not explainable. Probably they looked for more exotic burials which were likely to be migrants in some cases?
We'll see how the rest scores.
You see there are more e-v13
As apperently more samples in this research needed
To be anlaysed

Pribislav :
R3664; 680-823 AD; Sipar, Croatia; E-V13>Z1057>CTS1273>BY3880>BY152493* (xBY152552,FTA7686)

P.s
This is the same dude that was e-v22
By rafc anlaysis from anthrogenica
But with pribislav anlaysis it is e-v13
I hope rafc wasnt wrong with the zadar e-L791 dude probably not because his autosomal was near eastern..

Guys don't you find it shameful, threatening each other online, reminds me of genetics discussions on youtube comments. At least the meta there now is self depreciating sarcastic jokes, with an emphasis on hyperbole. The Balkans truly embraced the absurd and are poking fun at it.

But here you are all serious talking about broad shoulders and punching each other. LMAO (ps in the real world broad shoulders rarely help, shit goes south very unexpectedly, why modern martial arts have a philosophical emphasis on violence as a last resort to self defense)

But imagine a neutral reader interested in Iron Age European genetics, and coming across this thread and reading this shit... what sort of image are we portraying here? Certainly not a flattering one.

For the matter of fact, I didn't threaten anyone, i find it disrespectful intercepting like that in the middle of conversation which involves him not or anyone in a bad light.

You see there are more e-v13
As apperently more samples in this research needed
To be anlaysed
Pribislav :
R3664; 680-823 AD; Sipar, Croatia; E-V13>Z1057>CTS1273>BY3880>BY152493* (xBY152552,FTA7686)
P.s
This is the same dude that was e-v22
By rafc anlaysis from anthrogenica
But with pribislav anlaysis it is e-v13
I hope rafc wasnt wrong with the zadar e-L791 dude probably not because his autosomal was near eastern..

Histri were Pannonian Urnfield influenced. Good to know and indirectly deduce that E-V13 could potentially be involved in that movement which affected Iron Age Albania. Expecting E-V13 in Albania during Early Iron Age.

Histri were Pannonian Urnfield influenced. Good to know and indirectly deduce that E-V13 could potentially be involved in that movement which affected Iron Age Albania. Expecting E-V13 in Albania during Early Iron Age.

He is dated at 680-823 AD which is a millennial difference with regards to the Early Iron Age timeframe. Making conclusions based on late Antiquity samples as to what the much older Early Iron Age population might have looked like is a little bit far fetched. See the examples above with the Sarmatian presence in Serbia in much earlier AD times.

Nonetheless Maliq would be such a possible candidate for Albania. I am not sure if it was only one sample or multiple from there which are due to be published.

He is dated at 680-823 AD which is a millennial difference with regards to the Early Iron Age timeframe. Making conclusions based on late Antiquity samples as to what the much older Early Iron Age population might have looked like is a little bit far fetched. See the examples above with the Sarmatian presence in Serbia in much earlier AD times.

Nonetheless Maliq would be such a possible candidate for Albania. I am not sure if it was only one sample or multiple from there which are due to be published.

That's right, he is a bit late. But the other one from Zadar is actually on early stage of Roman Empire and his autosomal points he was native.

Let's wait for more samples, hopefully it gives us more accurate picture.

This thread has been viewed 67970 times.

Back