Guess my racial background

It isn't yet a typologic analysis but at first sight you evoke me some Spanish people (not all of them of course!)

But if we had a typological analysis ?

Edit:My bad. Did not see your request to delete the post.
Just wipe whatever you want deleted when you edit your previous posts. That's the only way I know unless a moderator removes the post themselves.

Edit:My bad. Did not see your request to delete the post.
Just wipe whatever you want deleted when you edit your previous posts. That's the only way I know unless a moderator removes the post themselves.

When i delete everything in the post it sais "Your message must contain at least 10 characters"

Apart from that do you have an opinion on my face ? (of course im not asking if you find me attractive or not :) )

When i delete everything in the post it sais "Your message must contain at least 10 characters"

Apart from that do you have an opinion on my face ? (of course im not asking if you find me attractive or not :) )

Just put some "lore ipsum" that should do it.

Your younger/tanner pics remind me of Lebanon or maybe Tunisia.
Your older bearded ones, you could fit in the southern Balkans. But then again I think certain Tunisians/Lebanese folks also could fit.

I will defer to the Greeks here, but imo you don't look like any Greek I've ever seen, and in fact you don't look like any of the relatives whose pictures you've posted. Your grandfather and his mother look very Italian to me, especially your great-grandmother. They both would fit seamlessly in Italy.

You, on the other hand, would not, imo. I somewhat agree with Archetype; you look Middle Eastern.

I will defer to the Greeks here, but imo you don't look like any Greek I've ever seen, and in fact you don't look like any of the relatives whose pictures you've posted. Your grandfather and his mother look very Italian to me, especially your great-grandmother. They both would fit seamlessly in Italy.

You, on the other hand, would not, imo. I somewhat agree with Archetype; you look Middle Eastern.

Middle eastern ? Yea thats very possible since my great granfathers from my fathers side came from eastern Thrace.Well i dont look like them because i mostly took from my father when it comes to looks and what not.The thing is though how middle eastern ? Because ive been near many middle easteners from multiple countries cause theyre plenty the last few years in Greece and have nothing in common with them in looks.Unless youre talking about Pontids,western Turks or something.
You should also try and figure out the guy on the last 2 pictures of my first post since hes also a relative of mine.

Middle eastern ? Yea thats very possible since my great granfathers from my fathers side came from eastern Thrace.Well i dont look like them because i mostly took from my father when it comes to looks and what not.The thing is though how middle eastern ? Because ive been near many middle easteners from multiple countries cause theyre plenty the last few years in Greece and have nothing in common with them in looks.Unless youre talking about Pontids,western Turks or something.
You should also try and figure out the guy on the last 2 pictures of my first post since hes also a relative of mine.

As to the picture of the young man on the bike, people getting a very dark tan from the summer sun doesn't mean anything other than that the odds are the person is EITHER from Southern Europe or from the Near East. It is possible, however, that the person is actually from north of the Alps. I've said till I'm blue in the face that pigmentation is the least reliable indicator of ethnicity.

I was looking at my wedding album a lot this weekend. This is a picture from it. We were married at the end of the summer when my husband had been working construction outdoors for my father to try to save the money for our backtracking trip through Europe. Now that most of his life is spent in an office, his skin is an olive white.

View attachment 13292

Aiden Turner:
599full-aidan-turner.jpg

b5e2e58b1bd14d7378f661dd72683d6d--irish-eyes-are-smiling-aidan-turner-poldark.jpg

The picture of the young man on the skateboard doesn't show the face very well. If you weren't telling me all these pictures are of you, I wouldn't guess.

All of that said, I don't see a family resemblance with any of the family members you posted, particularly not your grandfather's mother, or your mother and her father.

In general, as I said, I defer to the Greeks on the site as to whether you look really Greek to them. I haven't been to every corner of Greece, so I wouldn't know.

For example, there are people like these Greek politicians whom I wouldn't have immediately guessed were Greek.

ap120508063837-c56b3acfd4f41a6d423bbd22fd295fef9498d05f.jpg

pic_1562780261.jpg

As to the picture of the young man on the bike, people getting a very dark tan from the summer sun doesn't mean anything other than that the odds are the person is EITHER from Southern Europe or from the Near East. It is possible, however, that the person is actually from north of the Alps. I've said till I'm blue in the face that pigmentation is the least reliable indicator of ethnicity.
I was looking at my wedding album a lot this weekend. This is a picture from it. We were married at the end of the summer when my husband had been working construction outdoors for my father to try to save the money for our backtracking trip through Europe. Now that most of his life is spent in an office, his skin is an olive white.
View attachment 13292
The picture of the young man on the skateboard doesn't show the face very well. If you weren't telling me all these pictures are of you, I wouldn't guess.
All of that said, I don't see a family resemblance with any of the family members you posted, particularly not your grandfather's mother, or your mother and her father.
In general, as I said, I defer to the Greeks on the site as to whether you look really Greek to them. I haven't been to every corner of Greece, so I wouldn't know.
For example, there are people like these Greek politicians whom I wouldn't have immediately guessed were Greek.
Theres no standart when it comes to Greek faces unfortunately.The motorcycle one is from a summer were i was going every day for hours at the beach while the other one is not a skateboard but a locomotive,i had to crop it though for it be smaller,ill post the original picture in place of the cropped one in hopes its cleaner.In cold months when theres not much sun i become a bit "whiter"-paler too,not that pale but more than in the pictures definitely.I did a bit of research and by looking at some phenotypes the one closer to my face is the pontid and gracile med one.Lebanon and Tunisia are out of the question mostly because if i had relatives from there believe me i would definitely know even if it was 5 generations ago.

Last edited:
You look very Arab to me as well. If I had to choose only 1, I’d go for Palestinian or Jordanian since the Lebanese and Syrians are more varied in phenotypes.

You look very Arab to me as well. If I had to choose only 1, I’d go for Palestinian or Jordanian since the Lebanese and Syrians are more varied in phenotypes.

This is just too much,in the end im gonna hear that i look like an African from Kenya.I do accept that i look like a near easterner or some sort of western Turk and can at worst accept that i look like some sort of an Armenian (the latter are very common in Greece) but not that i look Arab.After all i know where my ancestors were for many generations,even in the mid to early 1800s and these places you and others have mentioned have nothing to do with where they were.Theres plenty of far cleaner and telling pictures of mine and from people from my fathers side but im not willing to share them because thats private info and this is the internet.I have an Egyptian friend and some Armenians from Pontus and when we sit side by side we are easily distinguishable.

Northern Arabs can have a similar skin tone if not lighter than that of the Armenians. I did not mean to offend you. FYI, I find Northern Arab women very beautiful and their skin tone is perfect. I wish my skin was more resistant to the sun.

Your mother is Albanian or arvanite? You pass anywhere in South Europe I think

Northern Arabs can have a similar skin tone if not lighter than that of the Armenians. I did not mean to offend you. FYI, I find Northern Arab women very beautiful and their skin tone is perfect. I wish my skin was more resistant to the sun.

I find it mostly wrong than offensive.I never really liked arab women with some exceptions of course.

Your mother is Albanian or arvanite? You pass anywhere in South Europe I think

My mothers grandgrandparents were some sort of big land owners and i think well paid lawyers in the region between what would later become Serbia and Albania.They mostly married with other rich peoples from what ive been told by my grandma and mother.Judging by pictures of them,many of wich i havent posted here,that i have they would mostly pass for Italians than Balkans.I had these thoughts even before Angela because i had been looking at some Italian people from pictures and they looked the same.Then communism came and expelled them to the mountains of Albania and they took their money and land,one of my grandfathers brother even fled to Australia to avoid being captured.So to give a short answer most propably if they werent some sort of Italian traders or well educated rich house then they were Albanians but in no case Arvanites.Of course this is not bragging or anything for that matter just what ive been told

But if we had a typological analysis ?

You don't like Near-eastern to me, not impossible but very last choice, and then it would be one of the possible Lebanon people; not Tunisian.
your straight hair is more common among European, and not very 'mediter'; your face is rather middle-long-oval 'mediter' (more typical of true 'atlanto-mediter' when without archaic accretions which increase breadth of cheekbones), your nose is long ('mediter' roughly said, here again without archaic input hich shorten nose) but rather straight, no 'indo-afghan' input so no "arab" likehood; if it was less fleshy as a whole, your nose could almost pass among true 'nordic' types (without archaic input here again); your mouth is rather 'mediter' (thicker lower lip) without I could say more;I lack clear angles for your skull and forehead; all the way, nothing typical of TODAY Neareasterners. Very rough analysis.
I spoke about Iberian (Spanyard) but now I could propose also some Bulgarians; rather 'mediter' as a whole, mayby with 'danubian'.

You don't like Near-eastern to me, not impossible but very last choice, and then it would be one of the possible Lebanon people; not Tunisian.
your straight hair is more common among European, and not very 'mediter'; your face is rather middle-long-oval 'mediter' (more typical of true 'atlanto-mediter' when without archaic accretions which increase breadth of cheekbones), your nose is long ('mediter' roughly said, here again without archaic input hich shorten nose) but rather straight, no 'indo-afghan' input so no "arab" likehood; if it was less fleshy as a whole, your nose could almost pass among true 'nordic' types (without archaic input here again); your mouth is rather 'mediter' (thicker lower lip) without I could say more;I lack clear angles for your skull and forehead; all the way, nothing typical of TODAY Neareasterners. Very rough analysis.
I spoke about Iberian (Spanyard) but now I could propose also some Bulgarians; rather 'mediter' as a whole, mayby with 'danubian'.

I guess these will help with the skull.The colors of my skin are darker and here they look lighter due to the white light from the lamps

View attachment 13313View attachment 13314View attachment 13315

Ive lost 30 minutes and they just wont get posted properly.I guess you can save them and rotate them yourself,unless theres something i can do that i dont know

Unfortunately no.I came to this forum to use it as a poor mans DNA test :) Do you have any cheep option to propose ?

These services are the most acclaimed:
ancestry.com
23andme.com

23andMe has the advantage of testing your Y-DNA whilst the raw data provided by ancestry.com is more detailed containing more SNPs resulting in higher accuracy.

This thread has been viewed 13334 times.

Back