Anthropometric Data from the Western Balkans Reveal Extraordinary Physical Stature

^^It infuriates me too. It's just that I can't control what idiot papers get published. All you can do is refute it, refute it, and refute it with better science and analysis.

I think I need a break from the forum. Sorry bout that guys, but yeah stuff like that really tilts me. Think reading the news earlier today about an Asian American elderly woman being punched like 100 times as a hate crime, really put me in the wrong frame of mind. The heat too.

I think I need a break from the forum. Sorry bout that guys, but yeah stuff like that really tilts me. Think reading the news earlier today about an Asian American elderly woman being punched like 100 times as a hate crime, really put me in the wrong frame of mind. The heat too.

Well, don't take a break on my account. I have a hot Italian temper, and sometimes the things I read make me feel like the top of my head is going to explode. :)

It's a miracle I haven't been banned from twitter.

I doubt the perpetrator even knows what haplogroups are. Any information on them?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...asian-hate-crime-indictment-attack/index.html
Found him, you think this guy is a white supremacist eugenicists?! Because he looks straight up black to me, which fits the trend.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tam...biw=384&bih=717&dpr=2.81#imgrc=cicTn7eWwdIW_M

Last edited:
This is a common occurence in america thanks to the african americans and whats worse is they are free to carry guns which means you have to watch your back over there at all times. Dont you know that only europeans can be racist yet it is black people who do most of the crime. For me crime is the definition of racism, those who do it more are the true racists. Nobody likes to visit new york on holiday anymore

America can only blame itself for its history with slavery, it is not possible to live alongside people you used to treat as slaves not too long ago. They should segregate the races to reduce crime so less innocent people have to lose their life

Now you're advocating separation of the "races"? You're skirting hate speech.

Watch yourself or you're going to be out of here.

Minoans and Mycenaeans were also haplogroups J2 and G, another example of highly intelligent people with those haplogroups. Minoans built the first advanced civilization in Europe.

The worst part is such idiots do real damage. Even if the fella is on the left side of the curve, one academic title and a platform, and you get real psychopaths reading this thinking its ok since obviously he is one of the authors and just got off scot free, so why not parrot his talking points. Banality of evil comes to mind. Seems harmless until you get people pushing people in front of trains because God knows what they read on social media.

Just elaborated on why I got mad @Job ;)

I think many of the people who are doing the pushing are psychotic homeless people with no internet access, however.

I think if prisons in big liberal cities with billionaire progressive-backed woke district attorneys weren't revolving doors, then a lot of these crimes would not happen. These people are a cancer that is killing this country. There are a lot of psychotic people who are allowed to roam free after getting a slap on the wrist for egregious crimes. But I think people are starting to wake up, and they are beginning to push back by voting out these imbeciles who destroy the quality of life in their cities.

The message DA Alvin Bragg is failing to send perps: Just walk away (nypost.com)

Not a conspiracy theory, it is a fact that Soros funds these people. Social conditioning and taking advantage of ignorance is how the left distorts reality and gaslights the public:

Bill Bratton slams DA Alvin Bragg, blames Soros for election (nypost.com)

I realize that a lot of men are very attached to their yDna line. However, while it's very useful for tracking migrations, the idea that it has an effect on traits like health and intelligence has been disproven again and again.

I would suggest that people interested in their health traits, in particular, look up the associations of different mutations in their mtdna. Also, tracking their X chromosome is very enlightening, although admittedly it's difficult to do.

This thread has been viewed 27940 times.

Back