Deleting thread

You can't. Only admins and moderators can.

Is there a way for me to request from them to delete a thread i made ? I would like if its possible for my "Guess my racial background" thread to be deleted or to become unviewable if thats possible or for my pictures to be removed

Is there a way for me to request from them to delete a thread i made ? I would like if its possible for my "Guess my racial background" thread to be deleted or to become unviewable if thats possible or for my pictures to be removed
… in your case, you can do it yourself, … go to Settings, then Attachments, check the Images, and Delete!

… in your case, you can do it yourself, … go to Settings, then Attachments, check the Images, and Delete!

I just tried what you proposed and unfortunately it deleted only a few attachments.Ill come back latter on and see if it works then

I just tried what you proposed and unfortunately it deleted only a few attachments.Ill come back latter on and see if it works then
It worked, …. you're probably viewing what’s in your device’s memory / cache, … reload or refresh your page, and see how it goes.

It worked, …. you're probably viewing what’s in your device’s memory / cache, … reload or refresh your page, and see how it goes.

Rechecked and youre right ! Thanks man

You can't. Only admins and moderators can.

Hello again.I just wanted to ask if its possible for you to delete my thread Guess My Racial Background.

This thread has been viewed 2364 times.

Back