Reports of racism, name calling, pseudoscientific posts

mount123

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
J2b-L283>Y126399
mtDNA haplogroup
J1c7a
Since the moderators are ignoring reports of racism, name calling, pseudoscientific posts, I made a collection of the most recent ones.

Are all the Albanian guys here on some drugs or what?
Btw, this table explains a lot about the fundamental problem of this thread
https://analyseeconomique.files.word...ty-table-4.png

The intellectual horizons of your minds are seriously blocked by Y haplogroups E, J, and G. And we won't get over these genetic limitations, obviously. What's the point of posting dozens of graphs with correlations above r = 0.70 (and not rarely above r = 0.80) and p-values of 0.000000000000001, when you continue to babble that it cannot be true and everybody can just reach such a probability to break the bank in Monte Carlo? I will be happy to explain it to anyone who will be interested. But the audience on this forum really isn't worthy of the slightest effort.

I will add more to this thread and will encourage others to do so too.

Disgusting comments about ethnic cleansing of Kosovo Albanians and other name calling, hate speech.

You and your people are no longer part of our nation. Next time you people SPECIFICALLY get attacked by the Serbian Army, I will root and cheer for them to continue their anti-Ottoman crusade and close my doors to foreigners like you.

This is a sock puppet account of user Zanatis which has been already banned in 2015.

The intellectual horizons of your minds are seriously blocked by Y haplogroups E, J, and G. And we won't get over these genetic limitations, obviously. What's the point of posting dozens of graphs with correlations above r = 0.70 (and not rarely above r = 0.80) and p-values of 0.000000000000001, when you continue to babble that it cannot be true and everybody can just reach such a probability to break the bank in Monte Carlo? I will be happy to explain it to anyone who will be interested. But the audience on this forum really isn't worthy of the slightest effort.

Pseudo science at its finest.

This user "1337" is clearly a troll pretending to be Albanian whilst making racist comments and also pseudo-scientific (Caucasus and such laughable stuff) comments about Albanians. He also makes racist posts against others based on their origin. I and others have pointed out since his first posts that he is a troll account.
I say **** Albania. Analbania.
Stupid ass Italian biaaatch ;)
As for this user "TaktikatEMalet", he has made tons of racist posts and derailed a lot of threads, not to forget all of the narrow minded pseudo-scientific "pigmentation" non sense. He has made worse comments but honestly those have been reported since long time ago. This is not just about "dumb comments" this is about crossing the line and making use of hate speech over and over again.
There is a lot of supposed slavic autosomal in albanian people and made a lot of us look more european than we did 2000 years ago. There is a reason why my family members have blue eyes and light coloured hair, they helped bring those genetics to our people.
Yes indo europeans (asians) did pretty much wipe out the original europeans (i2a and i1) and bring the indo european language.
Gjergj Kastrioti and Muzaka are our kings, not the muslim terrorists you worship over there
This is a common occurence in america thanks to the african americans and whats worse is they are free to carry guns which means you have to watch your back over there at all times. Dont you know that only europeans can be racist yet it is black people who do most of the crime. For me crime is the definition of racism, those who do it more are the true racists. Nobody likes to visit new york on holiday anymore
America can only blame itself for its history with slavery, it is not possible to live alongside people you used to treat as slaves not too long ago. They should segregate the races to reduce crime so less innocent people have to lose their life

This thread has been viewed 2135 times.

Back